Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all,

I'm a macro trader which uses a mix of discretionary and systematic algorithmic approach. Basically I'm doing my macro discretionary analysis and then feed the information into my algorithms(programmed by me in C++).

Hope to find others with similar approach.

All the best!

Hello, I am a season ticket holder for a baseball team that profited off selling my post season tickets. I recently graduated with a bachelor's degree in business. Other than it looking good on a resume, I would say that there isn't really much value to it. College is for learning a specific skill, not something general. Wish I knew that before. I'd love to learn more while hopefully giving out some value.

Hello everyone

Hello everyone,
My name is Gaurav and i am from India. I primarily trade India's CNX Nifty. Not been getting good results though i have been trading since almost 2 years now. However i have been getting some good help from Henry sir on this forum ( HWSteele as you know him) .
Hope the coming new year is prosperous for all board members . Good trading to you all
Regards
Gaurav

Hi, just joined so i thought i would introduce myself. I started with Binary Options in 2012 then Forex in 2014. Been down many roads including sending 15k to a trade management company only for them to disappear with it all, and 5k on a robot which took my account to 7k after 9 weeks then to zero on a Friday afternoon. Just about to pick myself up with my last £170 in the whole world using an indicator that is working well on a demo. I have a price action course to follow but not got round to it yet.

Hello everyone. I am Jo. Not sure if I am posting this in the right place but I am looking forward to making connections with some like minded people :)

Hi, I am a lone trader and have been for a few years now. Looking now to share some thoughts, ideas and experiences with others. :)

New Learner

Hey Guys and Girls,

I become interested in trading 3 months ago. Very enthusiastic about it and hope to make it a day job in the future.

I have done a few live trades and have realised how much i need to learn and there is a lot out there to be learned.

Have set myself back now and taking it easy after blowing a small live account.

Hope to meat some great traders on here

New Member - please be kind :)

Hi, I am a new member with specific interest in finding top level ecn brokers and trading EAs, any advice welcome...

Hi everyone,

Just starting binaries and hope to find a lot of useful information about trading here and maybe even friends :)

I like to start with demo and move to small deposits combined with money management.

Good luck to me and every trader who cared to read it!

Hi All Members

I am fairly new to trading and look forward to learning and sharing my thoughts and ideas as i make progress.

Hi Everybody,

New here, newish to trading -

I've tried a couple of different strategies (if I could call them that), more 'quick win' strategies if I'm honest, and found that any win of these is more a luck draw rather than a strategy.

I mean by these strategies things like trying to buy the bottom, buying the top, trading the upcoming trading update (fundamentals), breakouts, trends, overbought, oversold and hope :)

I now know it's more about the whole plan / system / strategies rather than just one piece of the puzzle, just like the above trying to short an overbought RSI, it may work, but without the plan n place to get me in / out, its a losing punt.

So, looking to really start tying it all together with the help of the knowledgable & experienced on here.

Hey there!
My name's Alex. I like reading forex forums, but I wasn't an active member.
Some time ago I decided that I'm professional enough to share my system and analysis with others.
I will be glad to discuss technical analysis issues, as I use it for my everyday work. I trade with S&R levels, price action patterns mainly, sometimes I use other indicators, such as MACD

Hello EVERYONE new and fresh to any kind of forum, well I am junior student and very fascinated with the trading world, specially with Algorithm trading, will like to hear from experts about life experiences while writing algos, ideas and more hope to find some good coaching....