Boiler Room Scams

Thanx tom2048 and blackwatch for your information about the "company", here some more information that maybe could be helpful for somebody:
World Capital Group says there registered in The Seychelles. Registered no. 827227

JHA,
This must be a joke, have they supplied you with a copy of their registration ?
I looked at the Register and cannot locate them.
The Registration Number is that of another company and in a different locatin.
Even if registered in the Seychelles they still need to have authorisation from the FSA in Japan as they claim to be operating out of Tokyo.
You could contact me at [email protected] if you wish.

Hello,

I was contacted from http://www.oshiroassociates.com/ It looks like scam. Then I aslo found a warning from Swedish financeinspecotors: https://www.google.si/search?q=oshi...irefox-b&gws_rd=cr&ei=dhD1V_TMAouosgG5iby4Dw#

They tried to sold me share of Unique Grow pacific http://www.justgrow.net/ This is legitimite company registrated in Hong Kong. But with peroduction facility in Houston Texas.

Can anyone knows something more about this company?

Best regards

This name is new to me, no surprise though as they are popping up like mushrooms every day. At first glance it looks very much like International Partners.
It seems Slovenia is next on their list.
I would suggest you stay well clear, do not pay any money. But there again it is your money.

Sparks Corporation Warning

The crooks have set up a new boiler room name, Sparks Corporation, stay well clear if they contact you, its nothing but fraud and BS stories.....here the details, all fake of course, in reality the crooks behind this are cold calling their victims form Jakarta and Manila, where they operate their boiler rooms, and bribe the authorities for protection.

http://www.sparkscorporation.com/

60 Paya Lebar Road, Paya Lebar Square, #09-39a, Singapore, 409051

A Regus Virtual office 60 Paya Lebar Road, Paya Lebar Square

The crooks have set up a new boiler room name, Sparks Corporation, stay well clear if they contact you, its nothing but fraud and BS stories.....here the details, all fake of course, in reality the crooks behind this are cold calling their victims form Jakarta and Manila, where they operate their boiler rooms, and bribe the authorities for protection.

http://www.sparkscorporation.com/

60 Paya Lebar Road, Paya Lebar Square, #09-39a, Singapore, 409051

A Regus Virtual office gives you an immediate business presence at a fraction of the cost of a traditional office:

A prestigious business address and local phone number
A multilingual receptionist to handle your calls and mail

"But she's not there. . ." Haha!

Eureka Management Consulting

Eureka
Management Consulting
5/F Somekh Building, RockBund
No 149 Yuan Ming Yuan Road
Huang Pu District Shanghai 200002
China
Telephone + 86 21 3120 3037
FAX + 86 21 3120 3038
Fax Number + 86 21 3120 3039
E-mail [email protected]
E-mail [email protected]
Web www.eurekaconsultancy.com

It has not been established that Eureka Management Consulting is nor ever was a legitimate, registered company in any part of the world.
In fact an investor visiting Shanghai in early 2014 turned up at the given address, found a “call centre” but no signs of Eureka Management Consulting !

Eureka Management Consulting had also been acting as Eureka Consulting Ltd requesting payments of Invoices to be directed at the accounts of Eureka Consulting Ltd with the BANCPOST and RAIFFEISEN BANK S.A. in Bucharest, Romania.

Eureka Management Consulting had been offering from about July 2012 various stocks to investors in Europe, one of them xboxlove Inc, symbol XBOX. The certificates were signed by a Jessica Hutchinson, President of the company, xboxlove, Inc.

xboxLove Inc was a company registered in Delaware incorporated on 20Dec12 and Texas with an
address at 2056 Ruger Drive,
Plano, Texas 75023,
Phone (972) 302-8206
Web site www.xboxlove.co/
It appears the website was hosted by Various Registries located in Cali, Valle del Cauca, CO

In May 2014 xboxLove Inc was a client of Transfer Online, Stock Transfer Agent located in Portland, Oregon, USA
Our clients - Stock Transfer Agent - Transfer Online, Inc. - Assured ...
https://www.transferonline.com/AboutUs/ClientDetail/XboxLove-Inc
Issuer Name, XboxLove,Inc. Address, 2056 Ruger Drive. Plano, Texas 75023. Phone, (972) 302-8206. Web Site, http://www.xboxlove.co/ ...

Share Certificates that had been issued by XboxLove, Inc to investors could not be authenticated / verified at https://www.transferonline.com/broker nor that the issuer, xboxlove Inc, is included in their Issuer’s List.

It has been suggested that Eureka is now contacting investors with the view of selling their xboxlove, Inc shares but need to pay first some substantial funds in order to remove restrictions or other hindrances to sell same into the market.

Investors – past and present
BE AWARE – THIS IS A BOILER ROOM – STAY WELL AWAY, KEEP YOUR MONEY FOR SOMETHING USEFUL – DO NOT PAY THE SCAMMERS

I sometimes feel like my warnings and posts have fallen on deaf ears. I only see posts here from people who have fallen for these scams or are considering a "too good to be true" phone call they got and want to be re assured.
The only person that seems knowledgeable here is Blackwatch.

Pleaqse heed our advice and warnings so you will know what to do when they call. . . Hang Up!

WARNING: WATCH OUT FOR U***B***E***R FRAUD – INVESTOR ALERT
Investors particularly in South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand need to be careful of a current boiler room fraud operating from ‘rooms’ in Manila, Cebu, and Bangkok.

http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2016/11/watch-out-for-uber-fraud-investor-alert.html

I get calls from recently +1 (567) 251-2628 (Ohio) , +353 (1) 699 4535 (Dublin), +353 (1) 699 4533 (Dublin), +44 20 3769 1767 (London). I never answer calls like that, and they never ever put anything on my voice mail.

Boiler Room Scammers

NOT the kind of names you want to do business with for they are all Boiler Room Scammers located c/o some Business Center in Japan.
Some have faded into the night, some are still floating around looking for prey.
I hope you have done your due diligence before you have fallen to their lies and transferred your hard earned money to support their life style !

Optima Trading,
Tana Tokyo Marine Building,
Level 11, 2-1-1 Tsurumaki,
Tokyo-to, Japan
Phone: + 81 3 4588 9308
Fax : + 81 3 5539 4281
Email : [email protected]
Web : www.optimatrading.com

International Partners,
Chiyoda First Building West
Floor 16, 3-5-2 Nishi Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Phone : + 81 3 4540 6165
Fax : + 81 3 4330 1957
Web : www.intl-partners.com

Century Trading,
Osaka Maru Building,
Floor 28, 1-9-20 Umeda,
Osaka, Osaka-ku
Phone : + 81 6 4560 4020
Fax : + 81 6 7635 2874
Web : www.centurytradingmail.com

Harbor Trading,
Roppongi Hills Mori Tower,
Level 14, 6-10-1
Roppongi, Minato Tokyo, Japan
Phone : + 81 3 4578 0191
Telefax: + 81 3 6730 9477
Web : www.harbortrading.com

Fortis Corporation,
Taipei 101, Level 73,
8, Sung-Chih Road,
Xinyi, Taipei, Taiwan
Phone : + 886 2 8722 0064
Fax : + 886 2 6602 1294
and
Kasumigaseki Building,
Level 11, 3-2-5 Kasumigaseki
Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan
Phone : + 81 3 4578 2087
Fax : + 81 3 6385 7514
Web : www.fortiscorp.com
www.fortis-mail.com

BNB Markets or Bull & Bear Markets

BNB Markets or Bull & Bear Markets
“Trading on our sophisticated binary options platform” it states on their website at www.bnb-markets.com

BNB Markets is a UK registered company incorporated on 27Oct15 in Liverpool.
A certain Manford Martin Mponda, an Australian, appears to be the Director of Record. Mr Mponda had been an Individual/Sole Trader, Status Cancelled.
At the same date and with the same Director three more Companies were incorporated, namely ; Alpine Capital Ltd, HSBQ Marketing Ltd. and Patryn Ltd.
Alpine Capital appears to be associated with Omega Options.

I am looking for investors who have had a bad experience with any of the above companies and especially the ones who keep these clowns in a life style they had not been accustomed to. You can contact me at [email protected]

A new boiler room name to report, or to warn off:

STANDARD FIDELITY

pretended office locations:

International Finance Center
10 Gukjegeumyung-ro
Youngdeungpo-gu, 150-945 Seoul, South KoreaS.Korea: +82-2-64339529

Abeno Harukas
1-1-43 Abenosuji, Abeno-ku
Osaka, JapanJapan:+81-645604604

Severis Building
9 Archbishop Makarios III Avenue
1065 Nicosia, CyprusCyprus:+357-22008824

websites:

http://www.standardfidelity.com
http://www.standardfidelity.net

All the same boiler room crook BS over and over, looks like they are using not really up to date "sucker lists" to find new victims. Hang up when they call you, or if you have nothing better to do play those pigs along and ask for proof that they are legit brokers, but don't buy their stories and don't send them a single cent, its all lies, noting but a bunch of fraudsters, unable to make a decent living in legal ways.

Binary Trades

In case you thought the “Boiler Room Scam“ was bad enough, disastrous so to say, avoid the “Binary Trades” like a plague. You have absolutely no chance of winning, recovering any of your money or ever having law applied and justice done.
But you do not have to take my work for it. Try it yourself but do not complaint afterwards. Now I know you will only come to read this after you have lost your money but you should have done your due diligence first which you have not !

Have a good read
http://www.timesofisrael.com/the-wolves-of-tel-aviv-israels-vast-amoral-binary-options-scam-exposed/

With regards to my previous bad investment in Paragon GPS I am regularly approached by companies / organisations that wants to help me recover my investment. The latest one was this one. It this fake too?

Quote:

Mr. XX:

With respect to your involvement with Paragon GPS Inc., attached are the pieces of documents and necessary paperworks that you need to accomplish as required in each set of documents. Once you have accomplished filling out the necessary information, kindly forward the said duly accomplished documents back to to us (via this email) within 10 days, so that we can begin the process of having those validated and verified.

It will subsequently be forwarded to the Office of the Attorney General (OAG) to determine if you are qualified to participate in the previously mentioned lawsuit to reclaim your funds,in question of this fraudulent activities, plus collect damages, as a result of these fraudulent acts committed against you.

Further legal processing and details of the lawsuit will be discussed to you within the next 30 days by a legal representative of the OAG, after submission of your paperworks.

Kindly be informed and assured that any and all information regarding these directives & processes are being treated with a high degree of sensitivity and confidentiality for the benefit, safety and security of these processes, of all the agencies and of all the victims involved who have so far committed themselves and have thus far cooperated with us.

For questions and concerns, you can call us at: +1 - 202 - 547 - 8110

Sincerely,

JAMES BARTON
Financial Forensic Agent
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)
Department of the Treasury (DOTr)
Federal Government of the United States of America

With regards to my previous bad investment in Paragon GPS I am regularly approached by companies / organisations that wants to help me recover my investment. The latest one was this one. It this fake too?

Quote:

Mr. XX:

With respect to your involvement with Paragon GPS Inc., attached are the pieces of documents and necessary paperworks that you need to accomplish as required in each set of documents. Once you have accomplished filling out the necessary information, kindly forward the said duly accomplished documents back to to us (via this email) within 10 days, so that we can begin the process of having those validated and verified.

It will subsequently be forwarded to the Office of the Attorney General (OAG) to determine if you are qualified to participate in the previously mentioned lawsuit to reclaim your funds,in question of this fraudulent activities, plus collect damages, as a result of these fraudulent acts committed against you.

Further legal processing and details of the lawsuit will be discussed to you within the next 30 days by a legal representative of the OAG, after submission of your paperworks.

Kindly be informed and assured that any and all information regarding these directives & processes are being treated with a high degree of sensitivity and confidentiality for the benefit, safety and security of these processes, of all the agencies and of all the victims involved who have so far committed themselves and have thus far cooperated with us.

For questions and concerns, you can call us at: +1 - 202 - 547 - 8110

Sincerely,

JAMES BARTON
Financial Forensic Agent
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)
Department of the Treasury (DOTr)
Federal Government of the United States of America

IT IS ALL A FAKE
Just look at it.
Who ever approaches you with this kind of offers, tell them to take a walk and never come back

I am fresh victim of Standard Fidelity

Hi, all!
From this forum I found that Standard Fidelity ( Osaka-Cyprus- Seoul) is a scam. Unfortunately too late!
Seems I am new victim. After getting money from me they do not reply my mails.
Anybody tried a law suite against them? If there such victims as me may be we should join efforts?
Thanks for replying me.

Vladimir

Better news on Standard Fidelity

Hi, all!
From this forum I found that Standard Fidelity ( Osaka-Cyprus- Seoul) is a scam. Unfortunately too late!
Seems I am new victim. After getting money from me they do not reply my mails.
Anybody tried a law suite against them? If there such victims as me may be we should join efforts?
Thanks for replying me.

Vladimir
Hi, all! After placing my first message on the problem with StandardFidelity on 14 April, I finally recieved Email and call from them informing that my position was sold at my stop losses price as I requested them earlier. They promised to send money back to my account within days after obtaining permission from the Regulator ( not sure who is it) . So now I am catiosly optimistic. Will keep you updated on the outcome.

Serviced offices

Hi, all! After placing my first message on the problem with StandardFidelity on 14 April, I finally received Email and call from them informing that my position was sold at my stop losses price as I requested them earlier. They promised to send money back to my account within days after obtaining permission from the Regulator ( not sure who is it) . So now I am cautiously optimistic. Will keep you updated on the outcome.

One of their so called locations is:
Severis Building 9. Archbishop Makarios III Avenue Nicosia 1065

Office Space: Archbishop Makarios III Avenue, Nicosia, 1065
Serviced Offices

I guarantee that there is never anyone representing the Boiler room there.
They just have answering and forwarding service.

This company will never send you any money and will more than likely try to get you to invest it in another company. They will keep spinning you around forever as long as you play.

Here is a good source of information: Boiler room scams and shares rip-offs - how to avoid fraudsters and what to do if you find yourself a victim

Read more: http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/...room-scams-shares-rip-offs.html#ixzz4epcfRrB1
Follow us: @mailonline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

DO NOT SEND THEM ANOTHER DOLLAR!!

There is a very slick online video at the moment by people calling themselves Binary Online. I did some checking and it looks suspicious. Not registered under an organisation like FCA etc.
Run by a man purporting to make $1,500 in half an hour for a poor man with only $100 in his bank account.

Any clues or is it just too good to be true ?