Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Had a heap of overnight limits buys in the market over night.

And not one of them got picked up.

Going to write to the DAX and complain about this

asx 200 officially closed 1.29% up
second day in a row with 1% moves. The good news is that we can laugh at articles trying to explain why world markets have been going up the last few days at this velocity.......it's clear they have no idea whats going on. Nothing against europe equity prices....they should've been at these prices long time ago but looking at the dow and snp500.....this is pure fantasy land at this point

“Most people overestimate what they can do in a day, and underestimate what they can do in a month. We overestimate what we can do in a year, and underestimate what we can accomplish in a decade."
Matthew Kelly from the book The Long View”

Well it could reach 7000 again, and then there is a huge potential to be short on ftse i would stay long to too long :D

Actually this morning after a good start the charts are showing rejection at 6900. Hope you didnt just go long at the top: http://www.stock-trkr.co.uk/live-charts/indices/ftse_100_live_chart

c'mon man, do you really think the idiots putting all this money into the system will allow the gap at 6860 to be filled? This would screw with their profits which then mess with their future manipulations. I just post executions on t2w to let their web spiders know........some of us know exactly whats going on

a drop to 6860 would create strong resistance at 6890....next stop would be 6829 with support at 6788
I STRONGLY doubt funny money would allow this risk to occur

Man, this has been the classic forum for the ages. All the crazy things that have happened, by far the craziest day for me was June 10 2016 but even more crazy was the fact that I thought I could predict the year end close which was at the high 6300's to low 6400's. 700- 650 points is not that bad LOL I've graduated from amateur to novice because of this forum

Man, this has been the classic forum for the ages. All the crazy things that have happened, by far the craziest day for me was June 10 2016 but even more crazy was the fact that I thought I could predict the year end close which was at the high 6300's to low 6400's. 700- 650 points is not that bad LOL I've graduated from amateur to novice because of this forum
when you understand that predictions are meaningless and you just flow with the market and become water you will have truly learnt my friend.
maxresdefault.jpg