Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hey guys. I am a Oil futures trader and i am looking for smart people whit whom i can talk about trading because not many of my friends get it unfortunately :) this business can be very lonely sometimes.

Hi Guys and girls another newbie here.

I have a company wanting to but my shares in Paco oil and gas the company is Shanghai Yuan International Group, it as been going on for a few weeks.
now there is a problem and they need me to pay money out to release the funds.
I think I know the answer already just wanting to know if anybody else is having the same dealings.

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I'm a new trader and new forum-er.

Thanks very much to everyone on here who have been sharing their experience and knowledge with the world! I hope I have understood enough of it to succeed in what is sounding like a tough biz.

I'm told that keeping a journal of my forthcoming adventure in the markets, as well as making a buisness plan is a smart start into this industry.

Live long and prosper

Hey all
I finally joined a truly useful trading forum. I've only been a casual observer but decided to join seeing as I'm getting back to actively trading, having last traded nearly 3 years ago.
Loved the post about a trading journal and what it can do for you. Can't wait to dig deep through this trove of information and hopefully disperse some of it as well
Successful trading to you all

Hello Everyone,
I am a new comer for this community. I just want to grow my knowledge and share my experience with you all.
Thanks, Eugene

Hi from Barcelona!

Hi everyone!
I'm new on this forum, not in trading.
I'm going to introduce a little of myself.
Since 2014 i have been studing some differents ways to trading, specifically in scalping mode and in the EUREX markets, like DAX , Bund, or EUROSTOXX.
Nowadays, after so many hour in front of the screen and leave my eyes in :eek:
, and losing or spending money during this time, now i'm trading in live this markets, the futures markets, no cfds.
I found this site and I'm very apreciate to present myself and if anyone trade this markets we can open a link to exchange ideas or speak about what we like;)
i start a YT channel if anyone have interst on my way of trading, you can visit it here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpq0s900XgdFKd5GK1H7bZg, were I update any relevant trade of the day or the only trade of the day
Cheers everyone!!
pd: If anyone from spain/barcelona here??

Hello one and all

Currently new to trading and still on the demo account.

Loving the challenge and wanting to do longer term trading?

I was using PipIndex but it closed down...

Does anyone know of a broker that offers a large amount of currency pairs and commodities to trade?

Currently new to trading and still on the demo account.

Loving the challenge and wanting to do longer term trading?

I was using PipIndex but it closed down...

Does anyone know of a broker that offers a large amount of currency pairs and commodities to trade?

Have you thought about opening a spread account with ig ?

Hello guys,

Found the forum on Google and wanting to get into trading more actively.
I followed the online course of Academy of Financial Trading but wasn't very into it yet.

Hope to learn a lot!

Kristian