Sticky Introduce Yourself

Good morning to all. My nameis Greg and I am new to this site and new to trading. I have NO idea of how to begin, I've been reading books and studying online. Now, I am hoping to begin my path on trading. Looking to absorb knowledge and info from my fellow traders! If there is any info you could help me out with, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi everyone!

I'm Ghadaffi from Malaysia. I'm passionate about market knowledge especially market depth, orderflow, orderbook, liquidity and all the related stuff. Been doing some intense research about bid-ask-spread sequences, patterns for more than a year. Currently developing a tools for traders to determine illiquid area of a chart.

I hope I will learn more here. And thanks for this wonderful knowledge platform you have provide to us. :)

Regulation A+ Stock

Hello, I am new here. I am engaged in a Regulation A+ IPO, where the money in stocks is really made. Most of what I see here is Regulation D stock, the old way of trading and making money on stocks.

Last year the SEC formalized the Reg. A+ stock program. I would like to tell you about it. Reg. A+ is a public stock with full SEC regulation and oversight, fully audited and quarterly reports, the works. It is different that Reg. D in how it is sold and purchased.

Reg D stock is sold on exchanges and typically through brokers and underwriters, it is considered the 'candy' of Wall street with an emphasis on on accredited investors. Reg.A is the Obama JOBs Act version, no accreditation needed, anyone can it buy direct from the company issuing the stock, sell directly to anyone you want to. Quite a remarkable approach, no middle men, no fees or commissions, a full public stock.

It takes about a year for a company to get authorization to sell and the law is only a year old so there are only a few companies who are selling it now, but that will change rapidly.

If you want to know more about send me a note and I will tell where you can find some remarkable FAQs about this new-new way of making money on stocks. This is very cool stuff you should learn about if you really want to make money with stocks.

Hello, I am new here. I am engaged in a Regulation A+ IPO, where the money in stocks is really made. Most of what I see here is Regulation D stock, the old way of trading and making money on stocks.

Last year the SEC formalized the Reg. A+ stock program. I would like to tell you about it. Reg. A+ is a public stock with full SEC regulation and oversight, fully audited and quarterly reports, the works. It is different that Reg. D in how it is sold and purchased.

Reg D stock is sold on exchanges and typically through brokers and underwriters, it is considered the 'candy' of Wall street with an emphasis on on accredited investors. Reg.A is the Obama JOBs Act version, no accreditation needed, anyone can it buy direct from the company issuing the stock, sell directly to anyone you want to. Quite a remarkable approach, no middle men, no fees or commissions, a full public stock.

It takes about a year for a company to get authorization to sell and the law is only a year old so there are only a few companies who are selling it now, but that will change rapidly.

If you want to know more about send me a note and I will tell where you can find some remarkable FAQs about this new-new way of making money on stocks. This is very cool stuff you should learn about if you really want to make money with stocks.

I am interestedin learning.

Introduction...Want to be a Full-Time Trader. Mentor wanted

Hello,
my name is Clance and I am new to T2W

I am an Online Trading Academy Student.
I am looking for a mentor who can help me grow my knowledge and become a profitable futures trader.

I am running into two issues.
1. is lack of capital and
2. is lack of direction (would like to meet friends who have had success and have the same interest as I do. Unfortunately I do not know anyone in the area of Seattle who are full-time futures traders.)

I have been trying to quit my current career path for almost 4 years now and just have not had success at breaking the barrier to entry of becoming a full time trader. I have blown up a couple accounts and now lack capital.

THOUGHTS:
The capital issue I was considering joining a Prop firm like Savius or TopStepTrader. I also figured that being 1099 under a business licenses is much more beneficial than trading my own money in a business license due to the risk of not qualifying as "Trader status" under IRS regulations. There is no set guidelines which leaves everything up in the air.

With the 1099 status I can write everything off and act as I am a consultant.

WHO I AM:
I am someone who is willing to whatever it takes. I thought I could do this on my own, but realized I need help from others to succeed in this business.
So I am reaching out to see if anyone is willing to help me become a full-time trader. I am so close to making this happen I can feel it. I have a trade plan and I just need a helping hand to get me through this.

MY CURRENT STYLE OF TRADING:
I love longer time frames. I love trading off of Daily, Weekly, and Monthly charts
but realized that it is not possible with Prop Firms. I love the longer time frames Just because it takes away a lot of the emotions daily volatility emotions.

I am willing to adapt and make needed changes.

Thank you for reading this. I am forever grateful for you taking your time to read this.

Thank you
Clance

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All

I am new to this forum. I think I am fortunate to join forum like this. I found this by chance. Although I have some experience in stock market, still I make mistakes. I don’t have much knowledge about UK market either. Hopefully, I can learn something from here. I also like to contribute whenever I can and if I know the subject.

Thank you for all members for their effort and taking time to educate others.

Kind regards

Dian

Hello,

I am looking for a mentor who can help me grow my knowledge and become a profitable futures trader.

2. is lack of direction (would like to meet friends who have had success and have the same interest as I do. Unfortunately I do not know anyone in the area of Seattle who are full-time futures traders.)

I have been trying to quit my current career path for almost 4 years now and just have not had success at breaking the barrier to entry of becoming a full time trader. I have blown up a couple accounts and now lack capital.

THOUGHTS:
The capital issue I was considering joining a Prop firm like Savius or TopStepTrader. I also figured that being 1099 under a business licenses is much more beneficial than trading my own money in a business license due to the risk of not qualifying as "Trader status" under IRS regulations. There is no set guidelines which leaves everything up in the air.

WHO I AM:
I am someone who is willing to whatever it takes. I thought I could do this on my own, but realized I need help from others to succeed in this business.
So I am reaching out to see if anyone is willing to help me become a full-time trader. I am so close to making this happen I can feel it. I have a trade plan and I just need a helping hand to get me through this.

I love longer time frames. I love trading off of Daily, Weekly, and Monthly charts
but realized that it is not possible with Prop Firms. I love the longer time frames Just because it takes away a lot of the emotions daily volatility emotions.

Thank you for reading this. I am forever grateful for you taking your time to read this.

Thank you
Clance

Hello Clance

We all make mistakes in markets. We cannot win all the time.

I like your following statements.

“I love the longer time frames Just because it takes away a lot of the emotions daily volatility emotions.

I am willing to adapt and make needed changes.”

Hello,

THOUGHTS:

WHO I AM:

Thank you
Clance

Hello Clance

We all make mistakes in markets. We cannot win all the time.

I like your following statements.

“I love the longer time frames Just because it takes away a lot of the emotions daily volatility emotions.

I am willing to adapt and make needed changes.”

Dian,

Yes, It is OK because it still wont stop me from continuing on with this Trading Journey. I have invested too much money and time that I know I am at the tipping point of making it work. It's all about the Risk Management that I did not follow as much.

So luckily I have found a group that will help me get back in the game and make it happen.

Thank you for the response.

Dian,

Yes, It is OK because it still wont stop me from continuing on with this Trading Journey. I have invested too much money and time that I know I am at the tipping point of making it work. It's all about the Risk Management that I did not follow as much.

So luckily I have found a group that will help me get back in the game and make it happen.

Thank you for the response.

Clance,

Hopefully we should be able to learn more about markets from knowledgeable and experienced members here.

I really impress with your determination. We will try to improve in some important areas like patience, discipline, consistency and risk management etc. If we master those areas we are through our first step.

If you go through this forum you will find some good books to read.
Kind regards

Hello there T2W,

My name is Barend, but you can refer to me as Powerlifter if you so please.

A little back story. From the Netherlands, currently 22 years old and as the name suggests a powerlifter as hobby. I'm currently studying Engineering Physics, but during the study, I found my interest rather lies with programming, mathematics and economics. I was looking for other career paths and found the study Econometrics, which I want to start when the new study year begins next year. With this, I found trading. This also means I'm totally new to the new trading scene but I'm eager to learn about it! So I bought 2 books to start off: 'Technical analysis for Dummies' by Barbara Rockefeller, and 'How to make money in Stock' by William O'neill. Hoping to finish these books quickly so I can start trying it myself. I found a program called Plus500 where I can practice with fake money, so that's great. With all that, I'm going to try to read through the stickies on this forum this week.

Best regards,
Powerlifter

Hello!

Hello!

My name is Onko. I'm 35 years old and started to get interested intrading only a few months ago. I've found this forum more by chance, but it looks like it's a really nice place to start getting deeper into the topic of trading. Might be i will have a ton of questions, i am looking forward to the discussions :)

I'm new to this group. Relocate from China to here last year. Someone approached me about FX but in China FX is not popular. When I check that company website (Formax), it has too many items which I don't understand. I input forex. It shows IG and they have more content. Basically it's too much which I don't understand as well. Any Chinese / Asian Forex companies with mandarin speaking salesperson can recommend?

Here goes!

Hello all. I found this site with a simple search of Moneysaving expert. Up until now it's been podcasts, YouTube and the IG app. First day today really!! Excited!

Hi from DarkMindFX

Hi fellow traders

I'm DarkMindFx, would like to say "Hello" to all of you. I'm exploring new frontiers in trading Forex - like ANN, Markov chains and fundamental analysis. Currently I'm trying to beat the market with my ANN experiments - I'm using it with a mix of technical and fundamental data. And hope to find more inspiration for my work here :)

Hi guys
I'm totally new to trade
It's a good place to start with
I'm really interesting in forex and future
They are amazing also very risky
Hope I can get some knowledge here

Hey

I'm relatively new to trading. I've done pretty well the last couple weeks, but know i could do much better if i studied the right material. With so much info it's hard to know exactly where to start.

Really glad I found this site tho.

Looks like I have some reading to do.

Hi,

I'm a new registration,
Been trade/investing with varying degrees of success over the last 3 years. Still making some very stupid mistakes that were glaringly obvious in hindsight, and should have been obvious at the time.
I hope will be good for next day, with join this forum