Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Today, Asian markets had a relatively quiet session, achieving modest gains. In Japan, valuations were more significant due to various business news and the interruption of the last two days recovery of the Yen against the Dollar.

if ftse doesn't reach 7160 within the next week and we are less than 100 points from 6966
I believe a correction into 2017 is in order

Morning all.

looking at ftse sp 7020 rez 7050.

Dropping sp 7k if bulls not in town, probably bump up and down to 7020 lets see.

S & L this morning on levels so far from 7040 and 7030 with small targets pending some direction.

Ftse looking for direction...

ftse oil up.. a bit, cable down... a bit. providing sp @7030 ish.

Could go 7050 is US futures become a bit more positive.

Asian markets closed in a slight downward. The appreciation of the dollar pressed the price of oil and its sector. However, the Japanese market was favored by the downward trend of the yen against the dollar, a behavior that favors the major exporting companies.

Morning all. Posted this earlieron Dentists thread...

Ftse rez 7060-70 there now. If clean break 7075 then poss 7100.

However don't see evidence yet of bulls sustaining... oil down and cable up a tad. US futures seem to be propping level.

sp levels 7040, 7030 (big one imho).

The behavior of Italian banks can influence the behavior of the Spanish and German pairs in a week in which many European banks will publish their quarterly accounts.

Today DAX reached 10825, overcoming the level of 10800. The medium-term consolidation phase may be over and a new upward movement is now technically possible.

Mods have the right to delete any off topic posts . This thread died from the endless lulz comments and bullsh## humor .

First 5 minutes and ftse moved a little over 10 points. New normal?

Don't think so. Settling in to levels.... sp 6970 - 80 rez 7020.

Some of the earlier volatility on the open evident earlier in the year has gone (from my SB platform at least) I used to make a bit of money from it....:sneaky::whistling

Don't think so. Settling in to levels.... sp 6970 - 80 rez 7020.

Some of the earlier volatility on the open evident earlier in the year has gone (from my SB platform at least) I used to make a bit of money from it....:sneaky::whistling

Ally financial - beat
boeing - beat
biogen - underperform
boston scientific - beat
coca cola - beat
comcast- underperform
chase - beat

Let's see how well I do