Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi
I just joined this forum..i am a day trader using city index to trade and trade on Germany Dax30 or Uk100 cash.
Please someone guide me regarding to that or Forex aswell.
Rgds

Retired - Re-stared a website to help day traders in the S&P eminis - The site is free so I'm really not a vendor - I provide real time stock market sentiment reading using graphs on my website and you tube
my URL is quicktermtiming.com and you tube Quick Term Timing My site was very active from 1998 -
2004. I have just restarted posting to the site in August 2016 Will I be able to post this - Don't want to break any rules

Hi all, completely new to trading and looking forward to learning a lot before I hopefully take my first steps in to trading. Thankfully being from a financial background that should stand me in good stead. Really looking forward to learning.

Hello all,

I started with spread betting several years ago, then had a short spell at a remote prop firm, before taking things into my own hands with an IB account. More recently I've begun developing auto trading systems. This has all been on the side with small accounts.

I'm here to learn from others' experiences, possibly ask some specific questions, and will contribute where I'm able to add value.

Looking at alternative platforms for FX & CFDs, how's the ThinkTrader anyone have any experience?

FX Signal Provider Introduction

I've been trading FOREX for roughly 6 years, with my last 3 years being my only successful years. I've done every possible mistake there is, over leveraging, trading the news, revenge trading, trading with no strategy, anything you name it. I've also been a victim to several signal providers as I was not aware that fake MT4 statements were a norm, I was also not aware that back test do not represent an accurate performance of a trading strategy due to the tick history being at 60-70% accuracy at best.

I will create another post for the 'promotional' aspect of my service.

Cheers.

Hello, new to trading. Have signed up to Trading212 and 24option. Have found mixed views admittedly on Binary Options but more interested in proper trading anyway and not Binary Options. Any advice more than appreciated and any places I can go to read up on would be great, have the time right now, thanks

Hi. I'm UK based and have been trading on and off for three years. In the beginning I ran on luck rather then good management, but over time and through learning tough lessons I am finally getting somewhere.

I stumbled across this place accidentally when researching whether a broker was legit and it seems to have some very switched on people here so I am looking forward to speaking with you all.

Hello
I am new here.
I have been interested in stocks and shares since about 2012 but as I was a poor student at the time I had no capital to start.
I had a Demo cfd account on plus500 which was mildly profitable.
Over the last few months I have rekindled my interest and as I have money to spare now I am hoping to get back into it.
Look forward to picking all your brains.

Hi !

How do you close your T2W account ? (Posting here as I'm getting error messages trying to post in the T2W off the grid forums.

Hello everyone, Ive been interested in stocks for over a year and I thought signing up to this forum would guide me throughout my journey. Feel free to message me!

Daniel Richards | Financial Analyst and Full time Trader From Australia

Hello,

I am Daniel Richards, 31 years of age, living in Australia.

I am a full time Forex trader and a professional financial Analyst, working for some online trading analysis and signal providers. I like writing on blogs about Forex, finance and Economic related topics and upcoming news releases.

I believe that learning Forex is one thing and implementing the knowledge you have learned to get profit from Forex trading is another thing. You may find some Forex traders around you, who have learned Forex trading, showed very good result in Demo account trading but eventually failed to get any significant result while started Forex trading.

Lucy for me, I wasn’t among those 95% looser. I learned Forex trading for more than a year, practiced a lot, did a lot of experiments to find the best profitable strategies for me. Then when I started trading, I found that 80% of my trades are ending in profit. I won’t say that I have become a money shark within a blink of eye; I have brought a big house, lavish car; Married to one of the hottest models and so on. It’s just Forex trading has provided me with the comfort I have always wanted. I brought a flat, a corolla private car and married to a cute innocent girl. That’s it! I don’t anything more than that. Forex trading has replaced my day job and made my life easier.

I work five days a week seating at my desk in front of my laptop and with a mug of hot coffee on my hand prepared by my cute wife! Money management is the key to my trading; I don’t take much risk and never leave any position open overnight.

Hi

Hi all, i'm anton from indonesia, i'd like to meet and greet everyone in here. hope i can find something good for my forex trading in here

Hello!

Hello,

My name is Alex.
I'm interested in finding a way to win 200-300 $ a week.. so nothing spectacular.
I have absolutely no clue how trading works, where should i start, how much money should i invest to reach my goal.... nothing.
Hopefully i will be able to learn enough to reach my goal here.

Thank you for the opportunity! (y)