Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hola!

Just joined this forum after doing some research into trading.. Come across a few websites although this seems like the most informative and reliable.

Look forward to learning as I'm a total newbie to this

Hi there,

I have been trading for a while now but only recently really focussing on it. I am currently finding my strategy. Now moving from 4h chart to daily chart. Figuring out which one I am more comfy with :)

New to the Thread

Hello fellow traders!

Tad DeVan here with you. It's great to join the community. I'm a senior currency strategist at Market Traders Institute and wanted to come to a place to share my expertise in the Forex Market. I've been involved since 2008 and love trading technicals. I'm a big fan of Fibonacci trading and pattern predictions.

Bebbok

Have been investing in shares mainly for my super fund and am quite satisfied with the result so far,am looking to invest on a more regular time frame and have been perusing the situation for some time to try and sort out chaff from the hay so as to speak,like everyone have been inundated with every get rich scheme ever thought of but am old enough to realise that there is more to it than that.So will get serious in the near future.

I've just opened an account with Bloombex Options. I've never traded before so I'm not sure about it, but really hoping to make some profit. If anyone has some advise or tips it would be much appreciated.

Daniel

Names Neil, just going through all the getting started recommendations hoping to find where to "get started".

I have no clue what I'm doing yet, I've just seen an interest on trading currencies using platforms and hoping to fund out what it's all about.

I'll admit that what spurned my interest was a friend from school posting screenshots of profits with thanks going to "MTA live". Even though a friend from school, I had to research this company that lead me to a scam topic posted here that has put me off doing anything with them.

Some good advice in that time topic was don't waste money with fraudsters who are at best selling you info that is freely available. So here I am searching for that free info to educate myself and get going :)

Hi Fellow traders

I just found this forum, I am here to check the place and hopefully trade insights about strategies. My Main interest is scalping forex. I don't yet have a forex live account I do have demo on fxcm to test strategies. so basicly I have limited practical experience. I got alot of book knowledge and experience with demo account.

Hello all,
I am new on this forum and it seems to provide a wealth of contents regarding trading.

Been trading fx and commo for around 5 years to get extra income but with mixed results. I am not an addict and I can be out of the markets for months.
I am a freelance IT professional with expertise in data manipulation. Naturally, I am attracted to algorithmic trading - not HFT.
I like using the Metatrader and its mql language to develop robo-advisors but recently been using R and its machine learning libraries to achieve better results while crunching out numbers.

During my 15-years-career, I have been working throughout Europe and been in touch with professional traders of oil, natural gas,sugar, grains, power, coal, currencies and benefited from their experience.
In January 2017, I will be starting a formal education as management of financial assets in a Swiss banking institute. My objective is to gradually move away from IT and get more asset management oriented helped by my programming skills. And why not joining a FinTech company or start my own ?

Calling all wallstreet traders

Hi, My name is Frank in South Africa. I am trading index ( Wallstreet) . I have been making profits consistently since July 2016. I would like to share my strategies with traders trading Wallstreet. Call 0767365180 or [email protected]

Last edited:

Hello all,
I am new on this forum and it seems to provide a wealth of contents regarding trading.

Been trading fx and commo for around 5 years to get extra income but with mixed results. I am not an addict and I can be out of the markets for months.
I am a freelance IT professional with expertise in data manipulation. Naturally, I am attracted to algorithmic trading - not HFT.
I like using the Metatrader and its mql language to develop robo-advisors but recently been using R and its machine learning libraries to achieve better results while crunching out numbers.

During my 15-years-career, I have been working throughout Europe and been in touch with professional traders of oil, natural gas,sugar, grains, power, coal, currencies and benefited from their experience.
In January 2017, I will be starting a formal education as management of financial assets in a Swiss banking institute. My objective is to gradually move away from IT and get more asset management oriented helped by my programming skills. And why not joining a FinTech company or start my own ?

Hi, I can help you place winning trades daily if you trading wallstreet. I can give a free one week trial to drive test my strategies. Call 0767365180 or [email protected]

Last edited:

I just found this forum, I am here to check the place and hopefully trade insights about strategies. My Main interest is scalping forex. I don't yet have a forex live account I do have demo on fxcm to test strategies. so basicly I have limited practical experience. I got alot of book knowledge and experience with demo account.

Hi, My name is Frank in south Africa. I can help you place winning trades everyday if you are trading wallstreet. I can allow you a free trial for one week. My cell number is 0767365180 or [email protected]

Names Neil, just going through all the getting started recommendations hoping to find where to "get started".

I have no clue what I'm doing yet, I've just seen an interest on trading currencies using platforms and hoping to fund out what it's all about.

I'll admit that what spurned my interest was a friend from school posting screenshots of profits with thanks going to "MTA live". Even though a friend from school, I had to research this company that lead me to a scam topic posted here that has put me off doing anything with them.

Some good advice in that time topic was don't waste money with fraudsters who are at best selling you info that is freely available. So here I am searching for that free info to educate myself and get going :)

Hi, My name is Frank in South Africa. I can help you place winning trades daily if you are trading wallstreet. Cell number: 0767365180 or [email protected]