Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Those yanks have been fast asleep and for the last 6 hours the robots have been stealing their short stops.

Attachments

• idbi.png
    idbi.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 76
FTSE is officially Bi Polar.

Tue Up 70, then down 70 then up 70 again this morning.

Every piece of news is either manna from heaven or an iceberg dead ahead.

Do people actually trade on this information?

http://susangsaysastrology.com/

Lions Roar with Sun in Leo on July 22 Red Letter Trading Day
Friday, July 22, 2016Susan Abbot GidelCommentary, News
The Sun moves into its ruling sign of Leo on Friday, one day before a special Gann date that could mark a change in trend.

Taking the Stage

By Susan Abbott Gidel
July 21, 2016

(All times Eastern)

The mood changes significantly on Friday, July 22 as the Sun moves into its ruling sign of Leo at 5:30 am. The Sun shines its brightest in Leo, and gives us all the desire to step on stage into the limelight.

This energy is an abrupt departure from the stay-at-home and hibernate urges of the last month when the Sun was in Cancer. No doubt, there will be lots of chest-thumping and stage-taking on this first day with Donald Trump as the Republican presidential candidate.

In early Leo, the Sun continues to activate the DJIA’s natal Jupiter and Grand Trine in Fire signs and no doubt will be highlighting all the market’s good news. But, it is not as intense as on Tuesday, when Venus and Mercury were right in there, too. Also note that Saturday is one of W.D. Gann’s 10 special dates throughout the year to be on the lookout for changes in trend; this one marks the one-third point of the astrological year that began on March 21.

In recent years, the central banks were the protagonists of the rise in global stock markets by adopting stimulus measures that allowed them to overcome adverse factors such as the loss of the maximum rating of US debt, the crisis of European sovereign debt, Japanese economic stagnation and more recently Brexit, among others. This created a dependence that financial markets have from central banks, a dependency which is demonstrated every time occurs a correction of the markets when the support of these institutions seem destined to decline.

the good news we have about 1 week where ftse has 40 to 80 point range which is normal
the bad news
wild lucrative swings may be gone for a couple of months

I have the ftse closing above 6702 by end of day possibly above 6740
I have the dax closing above 10143 by end of day possibly touch 10227
I have the stoxx 50 closing 2961 or possibly 2985
I have the cac 40 going to 4411...nuff said on that lol
I have the dow in the 18641 area mid day

The delay in rallies is a just cause......everything to make sure we finish the week in positive territory

cac and dax supressed by terrorist hit
dow jones funneled the rally to transports
stoxx 50 was almost on point
ftse was almost on point

going into monday we have a dax and cac thats undervalued with attacks priced in
we have ftse which is confused on where it should be and a dow jones that has several delayed rallies.......expect retracement to 18358 see how it reacts to those areas. The danish krone and mexico ipc index and brazil ibov closed up. If the KOSPI index in south korea opens up then expect dax to rally 200 points

You might want to price this in to your equation.

Nigel Farage plans tour to stir up EU referendums

https://next.ft.com/content/3cef5b22-4ec0-11e6-88c5-db83e98a590a

Give him another 17 years and Greece might leave.
Nigel Firage is the man, another reason why the EU is a disaster. Never **** off a man that can look his own prime minister in the eye and call him useless (Blaire).
I think it was Michaeveli who said never injure your enemy lest he may come back twice as strong. If firage was a US senator I have no doubt he would end up in some plane crash or accidental car wreck......the CIA has it's way of saying we're tired of your crap.
In all seriousness I'm growing tired of these attacks in europe. In a normal democracy...the people eventually stand up and try to force out the policy makers who have failed in protecting them. The interesting thing is that everything is being put on radical Islam.......still don't understand why no one person hasn't said "OK, the last 3 times it was radical islam....now it's you're failure in intelligence". Seriously pissing me off 300 plus civilians die in france in 2016 and they still have the same president. Lost $4000 in 20 minutes on the belgium attacks.....and the president says "these people are savages" lol seriously? You freucking idiot, you're women were wearing their scarves as hijabs at the airport in order to protect themselves and it was on every news channel and all you have to say is "these people are savages?".

Nigel Firage is the man, another reason why the EU is a disaster. Never **** off a man that can look his own prime minister in the eye and call him useless (Blaire).
I think it was Michaeveli who said never injure your enemy lest he may come back twice as strong. If firage was a US senator I have no doubt he would end up in some plane crash or accidental car wreck......the CIA has it's way of saying we're tired of your crap.
In all seriousness I'm growing tired of these attacks in europe. In a normal democracy...the people eventually stand up and try to force out the policy makers who have failed in protecting them. The interesting thing is that everything is being put on radical Islam.......still don't understand why no one person hasn't said "OK, the last 3 times it was radical islam....now it's you're failure in intelligence". Seriously pissing me off 300 plus civilians die in france in 2016 and they still have the same president. Lost $4000 in 20 minutes on the belgium attacks.....and the president says "these people are savages" lol seriously? You freucking idiot, you're women were wearing their scarves as hijabs at the airport in order to protect themselves and it was on every news channel and all you have to say is "these people are savages?".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate

The Fatal Numbers:

The odds of being the victim of a shark attack are 1 in 11.5 million worldwide. Although there are 65 annual shark attacks each year, only a handful are fatal. Compared to this, a person is 3 times more likely to drown and 30 times more likely to be hit by lightning.
Compared to being killed by a dog, the likelihood of which is 1 in 18 million, a person is twice as likely to win the lottery and 5 times as likely to be struck by lightning.
One in 8 men and 1 in 24 women over the age of 40 will die from a sudden heart attack, while 1 in 4 men and 1 in 5 women will die from cancer.
Worldwide, 1 in about 2,050 people will die each year from unclean water, which carries numerous, life-threatening diseases. Each year, more people die from a lack of clean water than from wars.
The chances of being killed in a terrorist attack are about 1 in 20 million. A person is as likely to be killed by his or her own furniture, and more likely to die in a car accident, drown in a bathtub, or in a building fire than from a terrorist attack.
The chances a person will be killed by an asteroid are 1 in 200,000, which is much higher than the odds of being killed by hail, which is 1 in 734,400,000.
Each year, 1 out of 100,000 people die in a skydiving accident, which is 17 times lower than the risk of dying in a car accident.
11 out of every 100,000 women in the United States will die after giving birth, which is ranked ahead of 40 other countries in maternal mortality. Obesity and the prevalence of C-sections have contributed to the increase in maternal mortality rates.
The odds of dying in a severe storm are 1 in 68,388. A person is more likely to die slipping in his or her bathtub, which occurs at a rate of 1 in 11,469.
A person’s chances of dying in an elevator are 1 in 10,440,000. Due to successful elevator brake systems, an elevator has plunged only once—in the Empire State Building in 1945.
The lifetime probability of dying in a car accident is 1 in 100, which is 200 times higher than the probability of dying in a plane crash.
While 1 out of 5 people fear the possibility of being murdered, the odds that a person will be murdered in any given year are about 1 in 18,690. According to the FBI, violent crime is now at a near-historic low.
According to the CDC, the infant mortality rate is about 6 for every 1,000 live births, which is more than 10 times higher than the mortality rate of the county with the highest vehicle mortality rate—San Bernardino, California—in the country.
The chance of being killed by a bear while visiting Yellowstone National Park is 1 in 2.1 million. As a park visitor, a person is more likely to die from drowning or burns sustained from falling into a thermal pool.

anyone know whats going on with daily range in ftse decreasing? why now? what does this mean? are we headed back to 40 point ranges. possibly sign of stability? If you look at cfd closing prices in the last 8 months compared to say 18 months ago....the close and opening prices were essentially lower than 10 point difference. The last 6 months...very normal to see over 60 point difference in last close vs todays open. Last two weeks was first time we had every day of the week last close vs present day open less than 30 point difference in a long time.

FX been open a couple of hours.

Bit risk off at the moment.

Would say the market will follow the FX lead.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 68
US market to open & run higher..

but i won't get married to my trade...out first sign she's unfaithful (n)

25 mins till open

this thing still got steam.....problem= ftse 100
whats going on with ftse? Should be above 6800 week ago