Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all T2W,

I'm Nagappan from India. I'm here to discuss, learn, exchange knowledge with you. Also I will document my trading journey if possible. I plan to start trading with near zero cash. I'm excited to get your support here.

Regards,
Nagappan

Freshman

Hi guys,

Just came across this site today and found it extremely useful. I've been studying/trading for about 12 months and am a fresh graduate out of Darren Winter's apprentice programme. I'm only trading US stocks at present in the S&P500 and S&P1500. I'm looking to get good at trading real quick and it seems there are a lot of you guys here trying to do the same. I hope we can benefit each other and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Happy trading.

Hello all, I'm Kyle.

I'm 100% newbie in stocks/trading, I will be learning as much as i can to then proceed into trying live stocks.

'Limit Down' losses 24 August

I am interested to hear from traders who suffered when NYSE invoked Limit-Down on 24th August and the spread betting companies stopped taking 'buy' orders online, which they were accepting via phone calls. Their phone systems were not responding in time to enable you to take profit on your position.
Some SB firms greyed out the entry on their online system to indicate suspension of online trading and opened it again when market opened, while others did nothing.

About Myself

Hi To Everyone,

I am Sam from Switzerland, Did my MBA. Now currently working as Strategy Director at Free Binary Options.
The purpose of my joining this forum is to share my knowledge about Trading with everyone. Since for long time I am into trading and marketing business I likes to help others to succeed in trading.

Have a great Day

Hello Everybody

My name is Jerom I trade stocks and i am moderately successfull at it, I have an online MBA in Accounting, I have been trading for seven years now, I am looking at helping people learn some new tricks and I am also open to learning new tricks. I am forth coming and willing to help so anyone can as me anything and If I can help i will let you all know. I am making good money in stock trading but I am looking at spreading my wings.

Hi everyone, my name is china. I am new to forex trading, I knew forex long ago like since 2005 but never did anything about it until recently in 2012 wen I saw a friend who has already made a fortune trading forex. It was then I realised that menn have missed alot in my financial life. Then I started learning about forex though on part time basis because I was working for an organisation where most of my time is taken building that organisations future but not mine. So recently I forced myself to resign my job and I travelled far so that I can now really focus on building my own precious life. So I started attending webinars on forex and put my knowledge in to practice. So I have now decided to start trading fully and build a company around it where I can help people who are not financially fulfilled like me, help the less privileged and charity and above all take good and loving care of myself and my family that am planning on having now.

But still on the quest for forex knowledge I stumbled on this site and after reading through I was convinced that I could be a part of this great forum and meet like minds like myself and share a lot of ideas. I hope that I will make a lot of partners, friends and meetups. And I hope to get more forex knowledge from here.

Am really opened to do business with anyone. ...mean good legal business.

Newer than new.

Hey all my name is Khal and I haveno experience whatsoever in trading, I am just very interested because of my appreciation for math and economics. I am a tradesman so I have worked with steel, machinery, construction etc, but am hoping to learn as much as I can in the next couple years.

Hi to All!

Hi to All t2W members!

I have been involved in both Indices & Currencies for less than a year, & I am planning to be in those markets long-term.

Thanks for having me here & my main reason for joining is to expand my knowledge & deepen my understanding in the markets mentioned above.

My primary focus is the Dax 30 & USD-JPY second.

Hope most of the members manage their portfolio post-Brexit election.

As my mentor/coach always tell me: Monster Pips to All! Cheers & looking forward to some healthy discussions!

name correction

hi guys, my name is shina not china, please i really want to apologies for that typing mistake.

thanks for understanding.

shina for shinafx

Hey all

New member - UK - have been papertrading with reasonable success, its obviously not real money so doesnt count! Took the plunge not too long ago - will see how it goes!

Hello everyone, I have been trading for the past 2 years although I still have tonnes to learn hence why I am here. Looking forward to sharing with y'all.

New Trader

Hi everyone, I'm Asif. I recently just got into trading through a research placement at my university. Where my research that I should be starting anytime soon, is in regards to the forex pair EUR/USD. I have little to no knowledge of finance but I major in Mathematics; which I know finance speaks the language of. My trading experience is £18k of demo account profit starting with £20k (99% luck imo aha). Hope to learn some handy tricks of the trade. (y)

Hey All,

My name is Dermot and I'm new to trading.

I joined the Forum to get some tips and tricks of Forex Trading! Hoping to cash in soon :)

Dermot

Hi Guys,

I'm a complete newbie trader - I started 14 days ago and I have a steel learning curve ahead of me.

Although to keep it interesting and productive I've also launched a Podcast (with a mate) to chronicle our journey... we have and will be interviewing some great industry professionals to boot!

Looking forward to chatting to you all soon.

Tom

Started out after the Brexit vote and realised I missed yet another big opportunity to make part-time income after the Japanese recession!

I'm mainly trading GBP/JPY and FTSE100, using CMC Market.

hi everyone, I'm Audrey and i'm stacking for 2 years now but not very actively, as I don't have that much experience. I hope to find here lots of precious information which will help me gain the knowledge I need and find some new friends here too