Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello there, I have been interested in trading quite sometime..only have free time to read and gather knowledge now! This forum seems to be best place to be! Thank you for having me.

trying to create a new post

Hi,

I was trying to create a new post under different boards and keep on getting the error:

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I tried contacting support 4 days ago but no answer yet either.

Any idea what I could try?

Thanks

Hi,

I was trying to create a new post under different boards and keep on getting the error:

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I tried contacting support 4 days ago but no answer yet either.

Any idea what I could try?

Thanks

nothing you can try, a join up registration issue at a guess.

I tried to move your post to feedback so it wouldn't get missed this time round as was your last post on the issue, but the t2w system was having none of it.

I tried to move your post to feedback so it wouldn't get missed this time round as was your last post on the issue, but the t2w system was having none of it.

I cannot create the post myself in a different section as I'm not allowed to start a conversation.

I don't want to bother moderators much by email (I think I sent one in the past already and one recently) but no reply yet. I might try asking again by email as I'd like to participate rather than just reading...

Thanks for trying...

Thanks Lightning McQueen, I can read emails but I cannot reply to them either... :(

As far as I can remember I had problems with this account from the beginning, I tried using it every now and then, but still an issue. I cannot remember at all if I tried creating another user to see if I could post with that one, but at the moment I cannot recall the details if something else exists...

Can you pls check for me and send me a message if you can see another user/email that I could try if that's maybe causing a problem?

Many thanks!

Hi All, I am a day trader (new to investing) & work as an analyst for a research firm.
Look forward to discuss & get valuable insights.

Moderation?

If I am commenting anywhere it showing a message that your comment is in moderation why I am facing that.:confused: :sneaky: :mad:
By the way I am a Technical Analyst in an advisory firm.:)

Hi Guys

i am looking for a us broker that will accept international traders mainly from the UK as i live there. can you guys point me to the right direction and in need of Passports and other documents

Hi I am new and interested to learn about Forex. So i hope i will learn a lot here.

happy to help if you need my help

Hello everyone,
I am from Italy and I spend my time in Techn analysis.
happy to be here :cheers:

how long have you been in the industry ?

Dear All,

Nice meeting everyone here.
I am a chinese and I am a newer in the field of trading, hoping this is a place that can make my dream come true.

CHEERS.[/QUOT

are you still trading now ?

Hi am new in forex trade I need some guide lines and assistance from you to boost my ability to trade

what kind of assistance do you need ?

Hi, I am Benedict, I am new here. I want to learn stock Trading as a New Investor.
I would appreciate any help and coaching advice.

Thanks
what kind of help would you like to have?

Good afternoon,

Just a few words to introduce myself.

I am seriously looking into the world of forex trading. Since early December I have been reading, studying and viewing several web-sites whilst I have been looking into the forex trading.

Although, not what I would call successfully, I have dipped my toe into binary options. i made profit yes, but not, by any means, what I was expecting. I put this down mainly to my cautious nature.

The reason for my interest in forex trading is down to the fact, my circumstances being what they are, I will be retiring in about 5 years time and would like to increase my savings to enjoy my existing life-style into retirement. I will not be touching my existing pension and will be using a small savings fund.

I suppose I am coming to the stage now where I feel that I should open a demo account and try to put my learning into action.

Many thanks to the forum. From what I can see there is abundance of help and information for beginners like me.

Kind regards to you all.
Hi,

ive seen that you are based in UK. I am in London. what kind of assistance are you looking for?

Hi Im yazh from Tamil Nadu.

Im a freelance webdesigner and freelance reporter. just started online forex trading
Hi Yazhan,

do you need any assistance?

Hi all

I'm 17 years old, and I started trading in September 2015.
I started trading on IQOption with a deposit of 10$. In 5 days (after school so from 18pm till 21pm) I transformed the 10$ to 96$.

Once I saw that trading is not like your parents teach you: "Trading is dangerous, EVERYONE loses money with it.". Of course it is dangerous, but you can definitely make money with it.

Alright, so I love to trade Binary Options as you are trading on a certain way that you can't lose your whole account on one trade.

Since I started, I love to trade. I learnt the basics on www.babypips.com and www.tradimo.com .

I'm more on Forex (EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, AUD/USD, GBPUSD).

Good trade to everyone.
Trade safe

SwingTrader24
Hi Swing Trader,

let me know if you need any guidance or help

Last edited by a moderator:
New starter

Hi Everyone.. :)

I'm Marcus. I thought I'd take the plunge and introduce myself to this world. I'm a beginner to all this, but very determined to put in the time and effort to become a successful trader.

At first I have to admit, I was in the mind frame of 'how quickly can I make money?'. After some bedtime reading I quickly found out this is NOT the right approach in becoming a successful trader. There were sooo many other unanswered questions I had to answer first before evening thinking about the money side of it.. Like 'what will I trade in', 'when will I trade', 'what's my business plan', 'what's my trade plan', 'which online broker will I use', 'how do I read the market' and 'how do I learn from my mistakes'.

Over the past 6-8 weeks I've been reading up on books, forums and videos of where to begin and what to trade in.

It looks like I'm heading in the direction of the futures market. I've downloaded NinjaTrader (SIM only) to get an idea of how the system works and to check out historical data.

It's a slow and steady process but I'm very determined to get right and learn to become a successful trader.

Hope to speak with some of you soon :)

Thanks,
Marcus

By the way, my name is Oner Anirb. I am married and have a small business. I decided to join here because my business is in connection to chat application and I am more than happy to introduce my business to all of you. Thanks

Hello Every One

I am George Torrent and currently i am trading with http://www.capital1forex.com .

I am here to share my experience with all of you and to share about the broker i am using for trading .

Thanks

Thats not a regulated company. if sth happens in the market like it did last year in SNB. many brokers that are not regulated took clients money. however, if a company is regulated, you get up 50k GBP.