Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi Guy, I'm pretty new to Trading, and was brief by my friends who working for some broker in London.
I'm not sure if I should go to Forex that is more volatile or stick to equity trading.

Should I go for Spread Betting Company or should I go to Brokerage Company?

Hello all, I subscribed to this board to gain knowledge about the financial markets / trading. I am currently in my third year of my Econometrics & Operations Research study (mix of Math, Statistics and Economics) and am getting more and more interested in investing :)

Hello everyone,my name is Paulo and i am from Brazil,my experience on trading is being focused on forex,been working on it for about 8-9 months now,so i am a newbie. i'm working/testing some systems now on patterns,PA,etc,and looking forward to learn new stuff from all of you.

Lets make some pips!

Introduction

Hello everyone,,

I am new to this place. I found this forum interesting and think it will be helpful for my profession. I am here to learn more about trading and hope that I will keep finding new and informative stuff here. :clap:

Hi all

I'm new to trade2win found this site surfing for a trading forum. I have been a successful contributor to the market for a couple of years. I hope to change that in the coming year. Looking forward to being apart of the site.

Forex Trader

Hi

I'm a freelancer and forex trader, well trying to be a forex trader. I've joined this forum to learn as much as possible. I welcome everyone's comments and advice. :clap:

tommyho

Suggested I visit some forums for the experience. Have been day trading Futures for about 2 yrs now. Found that getting to know the instrument is very helpful - so I've strictly been watching CL.
My mentor has helped me develop a "plan" that involves watching for "support and resistance zones". The system is more geared to "trend follow" trades but can also accommodate CT trades.
We don't wait for "break outs" but more watch for "pullbacks" and then continuation of the trend.
I'm doing pretty well and am striving to "groove my swing" so that emotions don't get in the way.
Thanks for letting me share here.
Tom

Hi everybody, just recently joined as want to learn as much as I can about the financial markets, and forex in particular.

Not trading with real money yet but hoping to get there in the next 6 months or so.

Hi, I am new here and have been trading about 2 years. I use supply and demand and am always wanting to learn to ways, and focus on training my self to obey my rules!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to trading and came across T2W while looking for a trading plan template. This forum is fantastic and I can't wait to learn as much as I can about trading and I hope to contribute more with more experience.

It's no doubt a tough road to start but the challenge is part of the fun isn't it?

:clap:

Hello everyone,

I started a few months ago investing my money and got some very good results on my investment.

I have therefore decide to become a full-time trader in five years time. Until till then, I have decided to use the time wisely and start dedicating my spare time and energy on learning to trade.

My first step here on this forum is to create a thread and make some charts showing support/resistance levels for stocks and in this way engage others interested in learning to understand well support/resistance levels.

hi everyone... my name is gracy.. i am working as a financial trader... and having 3 years of experience in trading... but still i have the questions and doubts , so i joined the forum ... hope you all will help me.

Hi,
coming from Forex with many years writing and running EAs on MT4 now mainly doing Options and Futures and Multicharts as a base.

im phil
. hi everyone.
i have never traded in my life but am extremely interested in this as a future source of income...but...where to start?
thanks in advance

Am new in this forum and also in forex trade. Pls i need introductory talk on how to be a successful forex trader

Aaron cole- online beginner.

Hello Everyone,
My name is Aaron Cole, I am 36 years old from Ohio.
I am in the life insurance business, i trade online on my free time, i am a beginner with a little bit of experience in online platform.
I am looking forward to read the reviews on this site and gain from it.
Aaron.