What are you listening to now?

I'm still buying CDs to fill in my collection of favourites. Are people still buying CDs?

Most recent purchases -
Jeff Beck - Truth
Jeff Beck - Beck-ola
Boston - Boston
Humble Pie - Smokin'
Humble Pie - Rock On
Curved Air - Air Conditioning
Curved Air - Phantasmagoria
Curved Air - Second Album
Darryl Way's Wolf - Canis Lupis
Darryl Way's Wolf - Saturation Point

Is there any hope for me?

I'm learning to code right now. Apparently listening to classical music (during studies) improves performance.

I'm learning to code right now. Apparently listening to classical music (during studies) improves performance.

Strange, my friend Kevin from Uni, who was a heavy metal fan got first class honours in Physics listening too AC/DC and the rest.

Don't believe everything they say :sneaky:

Strange, my friend Kevin from Uni, who was a heavy metal fan got first class honours in Physics listening too AC/DC and the rest.
Not strange at all Atilla. My friend Kevin from Uni, (well, Poly to be fair, but who's counting), isn't a heavy metal fan at all and got a 2:2 in Fine Art. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's never listened to AC/DC in his life!

Anyone else got a friend from Uni called Kevin? Surely that's everyone!
:LOL:

Not strange at all Atilla. My friend Kevin from Uni, (well, Poly to be fair, but who's counting), isn't a heavy metal fan at all and got a 2:2 in Fine Art. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's never listened to AC/DC in his life!

:LOL:

Well surely that proves it then. By not listening to heavy metal and AC/DC sorts, failed to reach his full potential.

What does he do now with his 2:2? Paint rockets designed by Kevin I'd imagine? :LOL: