Boiler Room Scams

Just play with them

Hello boys.

I've also been targeted in this boiler room fraud. Googling I found this topic. (it wasn't easy though, Google doesn't relate 'scam the peterson group' yet, I had to learn what boiler room scam was first, xD)

I'll just tell my story, in case it can be of any help to someone (haven't lost a euro but they've tried to sweet-talk me into it for a few months)

July 04: I am a Spaniard working in the Czech Republic, and that month I was on vacation. Out of the blue, my company receives a phone call, pressuring my boss to contact me because someone needs some very important documents. My boss understands that it is something related with my government.

July 15: They call back and my boss gives them my phone.

July 24: I receive yet another cold call at 7.30 a.m. from an Indonesian-based Philippine girl (at that point I already noticed it was a scam, no Spaniard would call at 7.30 a.m., no business is open that early!!) after 10 minutes sweet-talking me into the pleasure of doing business with The Peterson Group. Having made clear that I wasn't gonna invest a penny with them, she said she was gonna send me a brochure, (she knew my work address beforehand), so I said, do what you please.

August 10: Brochure arrives. (if anyone is interested, I could take a few pics of it)

September 10: Another guy, British accent, calls again to my job. Some insider tips about an agreement between one Petrodyne company with the french company TOTAL. Shares @ 1,20 that should go quickly over 2,20. I ask him not to call back to my work and give them my personal number (If I gave a fake one, I am afraid they would've kept calling my company).

October 06: I was called again this morning with the same modus operandi, rushing me into buying Petrodyne shares, that will go live in the Frankfurt market in about 5-8 weeks, great opportunity to widen my portfolio, blah blah blah, only this time shares were at 1,30, and minimum he could sell was 8,000 shares (10,400 euros). He's had me 12 mins on the phone until I hung up on him.

Some of the calls were from a hidden number, and others from a +44 (UK?)

Not for one second have I thought of investing with a total unknown company, but I've tried to waste their time as much as I can.

Sadly, I dont remember any names to publish.

You can go ahead and agree to buy the "shares" and it will be a learning experience for you. There will be absolutely NO OBLIGATION TO PAY THEM as they are a scam.
First, the guy will explain the "How it works" Securing the position for you, locking in your profits, sending you the paperwork (Trade confirmation, account app., TT instructions. . ) Then he will pass you on to the allocations officer who will "record" you agreeing to buy. It's bullcrap. There will not be any recording. Then you will get the docs sent to you. They will have their banking info on it! Publish it! Then you will get a "driver" calling you. He or she will try to get you to fill in the docs and "drive" you to do the banking by electronic banking . . After a few days you will get the original "broker" on the phone again wondering if you paid or not.

Whatever you do, Don't pay them but have some fun if you have the spare time. tell them you didn't get the docs, tell them you had an emergency and needed to use the money for that, tell them your wife doesn't want to do it, etc. They will squirm! Good Luck

Axis Capital is now:

http://thepetersongroup.com/

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT GIVING THEM A SINGLE CENT!

Stupid lowlife scumbags.

TPG group website is also linked with

http://www.kaplanassetmanagement.com/

If you can a call from our friend "Charles" (Canadian middle aged deranged insecure paranoid schizo) please string him along for as long as possible, make his day a bad one.

Charles Pearson, Charles Wilson, Charles Mason, Gilinsky.

Axis Capital is now:

http://thepetersongroup.com/

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT GIVING THEM A SINGLE CENT!

Stupid lowlife scumbags.

TPG group website is also linked with

http://www.kaplanassetmanagement.com/

If you can a call from our friend "Charles" (Canadian middle aged deranged insecure paranoid schizo) please string him along for as long as possible, make his day a bad one.

Charles Pearson, Charles Wilson, Charles Mason, Gilinsky.

I find your observation rather interesting
Could you please tell me how you derive to this !
You can contact at [email protected]
Thank you

its them, same bull****, same setup, move the mouse to "info" and you will see one of the Gillinsky crooks....

So, attention everybody, the next boiler room in the chain is:

Kaplan Asset Management
Level 36, Three Pacific Place
1 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai
Hong Kong.

+852 5808 6543

+852 5808 6476

Stay away!

not sure about that guy on the picture, from earlier posts here I was led to believe this is one of the Gillinskies, whatever...but its the same crooks behind that website, that is 100% sure.

If anybody wants to buy shares in Acadia Pharmaceuticals do not buy through a telephone cold caller- and especially one reading a script like the one below apparently calling from a room in the Koppel Building in Jakarta.

This is a good read. Has the script that will be read to you as they are trying to sell you on this stock. They may be changing company name since this came out but the song remains the same! LOL

http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2015/10/fraud-alert-im-not-one-of-those.html

Cole Asset Management is a SCAM. BOILER ROOM.
Trying to sell stock in Acadia Pharmaceuticals.
Cole Asset Management claims to be in China and Japan but really some place in Jakarta.

Cole Asset Management is a SCAM. BOILER ROOM

I just added these buzzwords so it will come up on a Google search. LOL

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.

I've just been scammed by another boiler room.

Company is DLM Limited. www.dlmlimitedhk.com
The number you might get a call from is +852 2127 0719

People I dealt with included a Colin Fox, John Edwards, Stephen Knight. But the main salesman is Peter Harris. He is a master conman - was very, very convincing. Even had my wife fooled and she is no fool.

They cold called me offering pre-IPO shares for Xiaomi (mobile phone company).

I was stupid enough to lose A LOT of money to them. Being in the tech industry myself I knew Xiaomi were up and coming and genuinely thought that it was a legitimate deal. Didn't do enough research.

Do not deal with them

Cole Asset Management is a SCAM. BOILER ROOM.
Trying to sell stock in Acadia Pharmaceuticals.
Cole Asset Management claims to be in China and Japan but really some place in Jakarta.

Cole Asset Management is a SCAM. BOILER ROOM

I just added these buzzwords so it will come up on a Google search. LOL

I could add to this Clairmont Capital Partners, it's a SCAM and they don't stop calling me, even I don't want to have anything to do with them.

I could add to this Clairmont Capital Partners, it's a SCAM and they don't stop calling me, even I don't want to have anything to do with them.

2014 3rd week of January - INTERNATIONAL WARNINGS - Economic Frauds NEWS

Old news on these guys:

Clairmont Capital Partners / Charterhouse Wealth Management

I bought shares through an asset management company called Charterhouse Wealth Management which was then bought by Clairmont Capital Partners. Now, I want to sell the shares again and get my money back, but I'm only getting reasons why it is not possible. I'm afraid it was just a fraud. Any ideas what I can do?

Company details:

William Nicholas
Portfolio Manager
Charterhouse Wealth Management
19/F Two International Finance Centre
8 Finance StreetCentral
Hong Kong
Tel: +852 5808 1477
Fax: +852 3014 3870
W: www.charterhousewealthmanagement.com
E: [email protected]

Howard McKenzie-Lee Director of Trading Clairmont Capital Partners Marunouchi Kitaguchi Building 6-5, 1 Marunouchi Chiyoda-ku 100-0005 TOKYO, JAPAN [email protected] www.clairmontcapitalpartners.com Tel: +81-505-8067037 Fax: +81-368-8007037

The Peterson Group

I just wanted to bring people's attention to the following information from the Peterson Group

In addition to the Petrodyne IPO Offer they also have Sierra Metals Inc.
Symbol DFXN:GR.

This was sent to me last week. I was reluctant to post anything because of embarrassment but I guess if I can help someone else then at least some good can come out of this.

Last edited:
hi, i JUST WOULD LIKE TO WORN OTHERS ABOUT A SCAM IN HONK KONG. i GIVE YOU SOME DETAILS:
http://patienceprovidence.com/company-profile.php
COMPANY: BDK LIMITED : 2123132
Unfortunately it seams that I have been scammed as well and would be more then welcome to get some advice if there is anything that cane be done to got the money back or at leats some. I have already lodged a case with the bank, but it depends on the bank in Hong Kong and saying that they will ask permition from the scammers, which I am sure they will give.
So basically everything seamed fine for the first 2 month and in the last 3-4 weeks I got suspicious and tried to get a refund of course that did not work out. Any suggestions if there is a way to get the money back please, any advice welcome. I am at the stage that trying to contact Hong Kong police.
The stock purchased were: solar city, skyworks, acadia, glaxosmithkline, oppenheimer just to list a few. I just wanted to worn others and hoping there are others in the same shoe, hopefully not but of course never know. I really hope it is not too late.
It was an advice from a realtive to invest, so I felt safe with the investment. I checked some details on the company, registration but not enough.
Hope this warning helps others not to make the same mistake. These guys seam to push Musk stocks and Graphine as an upcoming ipo. They might do something else in the future but if someone if approached with the same stocks it could be a sign.
I can give names and other details, but not sure if there is a point.
Thank you

I got few cold call attempts last week. I had some experience of this kind of scams few years ago , and I knew instantly that this is a another boiler room scam.

Instead saying no thanks, I decided to play with these guys. I downloaded "automatic call recorder pro" to my Android phone. Here is the results.

"Aaron Rubin" from Hoshizaki Equities

"Nicholas Carter", Hoshizaki Equities

Great Stuff..:LOL: More of this would help expose the rooms and maybe protect induviduals

I got few cold call attempts last week. I had some experience of this kind of scams few years ago , and I knew instantly that this is a another boiler room scam.

Instead saying no thanks, I decided to play with these guys. I downloaded "automatic call recorder pro" to my Android phone. Here is the results.

"Aaron Rubin" from Hoshizaki Equities

"Nicholas Carter", Hoshizaki Equities

Hi All,

I tried to post a message with lots of details about a possible scam two days ago, and got a reply that a moderator would first check it before it was published on the forum. But we are two days further now, and nothing has been posted?

Hi all,

I think they might have tricked me too, but I'm trying to find out for sure. Does anyone have experience with Nippon Capital Asset Management (Nippon Capital AM) from Osaka, Japan (www.nipponholdings.com)? Contacts there were Michael Stone at first, and are Charles Worth and David Silver now. They first offered me stock in BYD, which I bought as a test to see if they were legitimate, after performing a lot of digging via Google but could find nothing that seemed wrong. And believe it or not, within a few weeks the stock went up like crazy, generating a big profit. Next they advised to sell BYD and invest in private stock from Boca Mining Corporation (BMCA), which I did, investing a bit more every time. But they always have something new coming up. First the company was supposed to go public, but that changed after that, with a big investor looking to get 5 million shares of the company. But this then meant that I had to acquire 50000 shares to form a corporate block to be able to sell them. And now last week they called me, saying that with the recent events in France, the bank requires the deposit of some kind of security bond of 20% of the value of the price at which the shares are supposed to be sold (which would mean paying a bunch of money once more to them).

So I don't really trust it anymore. I searched and searched the internet once more, and came upon this site, listing the company as a boiler room scam: http://world-capital-advisors.com/nippon-capital-asset-management-j-llc-investment-fraud.shtml

I have told them that I’m starting to have doubts about them, thinking it might be a scam, and now they are trying to convince me that they are a genuine investment company, showing loads of articles you can find about them, proving that Boca Mining Corporation is indeed a real company via the company registration number and ISIN number on my Street Name Share Certificate they provided me.
So I can use advice on this, if anyone has any information about them, or can help me prove in some way that it is a boiler room scam, please do so, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thx already for any assistance you can provide!

Kind regards,
Megalodonjaws