Sticky Introduce Yourself

Introduction

Hi, I am Sam. 26 year’s young entrepreneur very much interested in forex investments & trading. I hope I will get better suggestion, recommendations & help from experts of this community. Can anyone suggest where I can learn some basics of forex trading?

Hi everybody. I am from MK International Trading. We are expert in commodity trading. Sugar, Rice, Edible oil and lots more.

Just in short:

Currently Dutch based forex trader. The last years I traded "on the side" while studying. Now essentially looking to professionalise. I also have a very strong interest in options, but I haven't got the capital to trade them effectively (as in, one average position would be too much % of my total trading cap in order to manage risks).

Also I am looking for decent trading books. No "use this method to become rick quick"-types of books. Decent books, especially for advanced statistical analysis on markets or books about fundamental impact on forex markets. Please contact me if you have any suggestions (of course, I am also browsing the forum for this)

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or anything else.

Kind regards,

Koen

Just in short:

Currently Dutch based forex trader. The last years I traded "on the side" while studying. Now essentially looking to professionalise. I also have a very strong interest in options, but I haven't got the capital to trade them effectively (as in, one average position would be too much % of my total trading cap in order to manage risks).

Also I am looking for decent trading books. No "use this method to become rick quick"-types of books. Decent books, especially for advanced statistical analysis on markets or books about fundamental impact on forex markets. Please contact me if you have any suggestions (of course, I am also browsing the forum for this)

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or anything else.

Kind regards,

Koen

what fundamentals do you think move Forex markets K..........?........I think you probably know them already ?

pretty basic stuff in truth .........its predicting the reaction that's the difficult thing ;)

N

Hi I'm a newb to Forex trading, ive been using the free account on Trading 212 for some time and leveled up and decided to go for a real account, made a small deposit and realized i don't really know what i'm doing so i need to learn a lot fast. Hoping to get some tips here to enable some success in the game. enjoying it so far. See you about.

Hi T2W,

I manage a practice trading platform dealing with digital currencies. Looking forward to being an active member of the community and giving you guys more insight into a $5 Billion dollar market that is growing strong.

Best,
Marco

Hi I'm new

Hi my name is Mustafa but u can call me musti and I'm new to trading I'm 16 years old kid wanting to make money quick if anyone has Skype could u message me and tell me how the world is stock trading works I would be really appreciate if someone replies.

Hello everyone I am Henry and have a lot of dream about forex trading. I newbie here and come for some help from the experts and now I believe that here I will get that.:D

Hello, i'm not new, but i have slowly but surely learnt to trade and realise forums will suck your brains out of your ar5e.....so stay off them as they are poison, or should i say the leaches on them are..

Hello, i'm not new, but i have slowly but surely learnt to trade and realise forums will suck your brains out of your ar5e.....so stay off them as they are poison, or should i say the leaches on them are..

Hey Sonic is everything alright with you. Why you against to forum ?