Sticky Introduce Yourself

I am new to trading and would like to "paper trade" using VSA tech analysis for a while. I was very taken with the book "Complete Guide to Volume Price Analysis" by Anna Coulling. Is there any way I can get a free (delayed?) feed from anywhere (preferably the UK FTSE but others are OK) that would allow me to practice my paper trading?

Remember the end sequence in "Meet Joe Black" when the real JB slowly walks over the arched bridge scratching his head and lookin puzzled like he doesn't know where he is or where he's been? I think I preferred the character that had used his mortal shell for the main part of the film, but, that would be me wouldn't it.

So, what's happening in trade2winland these days?

Hi just came here to sort my head out and work on a few ideas with systems, have traded before just getting back on the horse again.

FX

Hi everybody!
My name is Hans, and as you can guess from my name I am German :) Currently I am living in the UK.
I trade for more than 2 years, but mostly not on day to day basis. I want to be pro trader but I do not have enough courage.

Hi folks. I'm new here but have been trading full time since 1998. My main focus is stocks/ETFs and options, some daytrading, mostly swingtrading.

Hello

Hello,

I am a web developer turned trader. I'm here to learn and hopefully provide some benefit to others.

MCX India

Hi
I am MCX India Trading Calls provide Commodity Trading Tips, crude oil, crude oil updates, free commodity tips, Free MCX Gold Silver Updates, Indian Commodity Market, indian MCX trading tips, MCX Commodity Free Tips, MCX Commodity Tips, MCX GOld Tips, MCX Gold Tips Free:clap:

Hi everyone,

Good afternoon.

I have been in forex industry for nearly two years and I only trade in the FX spot market (G-7 only).
Being a member t2w allows me to share my view and ideas along with learning from other peers in the FX market.

Thank you all.
Regards
Proptraderbpc

Hi

I'm a newish equities trader looking to be able to spreadbet the UK market.

Also delving in to FX trading and hoping to pick up some tips.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for a few tips and pointer just like everyone else I guess.

I use to do quite a lot of trading in equities about 8 years ago but then the GFC and divorce so I had no choice but to stop. I'm sure you guys know the drill......

Any way, I'll do some more reading and see how we go.

Thanks Guys.

Hi ! I a new member here and In didnt know yet about the trading and how to do it anyway happy to be apart of here with t2w!!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I'm basically looking to get a clearer understanding of how trading can be profitable and viable as a source of income. I've heard so much from so many different people and businesses about how they can teach you to trade if you pay them, but I then find a place like this where I can learn from thousands of people who do it for real. It's exciting to be here!

Hi

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all are doing well.
I'm new to this forum and it will be really interesting to participate in this forum.
I have lot of interest in currency exchange rate trading.

Hi everyone :)

I am a new member here, would like to greet you
As a trader since 2012, I'm still learning about the currency trading
Sometimes I get so exhausted after make a trade, and I need to refresh my mind by sharing with my new friend here
I hope, I can make a contribution for this forum no mater how small it is.
Happy trading, may you gain your green pips