In a word - What is wrong with the World?

Passive aggressive people. People who evangelize the gospel of utopian ideals.

US Policman - Brian Encina

CKikQ1nWEAAD3U2.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33618443

I wonder if Brian would have treated her the same if she was white?

She didn't have enough money to bail her self out?
Just got a job to work at University!
3 days in a prison cell?
No reason given for arrest!
Why did the officer want to hand cuff her after she was dragged out of her car?
She wasn't violent?
Hands twisted behind back, knee on her back, head pressed onto the ground!
I think she was the smart one and knew her rights!
She was saying she was going to bust his ass and that her lawyers were going to be all over him.
I reckon he was bricking it and had a strong motive to do something about it.

As for so called police experts calling the action lawful but inappropriate beggars belief. :eek::mad:

Why was she arrested, for trying to move out of the way of a fast approaching police car behind her without indicating!!!!

CKjgvJJUAAAkBD3.jpg

Also, consider this one where Officer buys a mom a car seat instead of writing a ticket!!!
CKyputpUYAAMQ2b.jpg

Brian, the piece of sh1t... Gets a desk job for the injustice and death of a wonderful and bright woman who's life he ****ed up. :mad::devilish::mad:

Generally the world is a great place and getting better imho. It has taken thousands of years to build up and should be protected from the " mad and bad ".

Now that's a word to roll around the mouth !
Never heard it before and nor has Google.
So tell us pls wot it means .........................
(there was a thread on "trading in one word" and noticed this thread, and couldnt resist resurrecting it. apologies)

The first word that came to mind was monosyllabism, but knew that wasnt quite the one.
Monolexical was the closest I could come to "one word".

I thought it was funny to say what was wrong with the world in one word, was "one word"-ism.
(made me laugh, and I learned a new word!)

There is no good system of getting Govt. leaders.
The Trump v Biden debate was a complete disaster for Democracy. The little man adjudicating had no authority, so it turned into a childish slanging match that 10 year olds would have been ashamed of.
The 2 contestants should be in see through booths and the judge should be able to tone down the volume so that each had a chance to make a valid point or two.

There is no good system of getting Govt. leaders.
The fact it was Trump v Biden (and worse last time Trump v Clinton) says the whole system is screwed up. Do you have to be a sociopath criminal willing to do anything to become leader of the free world? Well I guess thats one of the entry criteria for the role.

What I noticed is TV presenters suggesting Biden should not have fallen to Trumps level...

The problem with that is that the American people then see Biden as weak and feeble and Trump looks like a strong leader.

I thought best moment of the show was when Biden told Trump to shut-up! I bet that got him swing votes.

Trumps a freaking psychopath so he thinks his the smartest man on the planet contrary to whole evidence. He listens to the man inside of his head and NO ONE ELSE.

In summary most of the American people and the British are numpties. So one must understand what makes numpties tick and give them as much stupid cake as they wish to consume.

I'm not for muting. Let them fight it out. What's the point of giving the masses an intelligent debate they don't freaking understand. They want soundbites and literal bites taken out of each other.

I feel we need to sink to their level.

Fuck'm all. There's only me in this room and no one else.

What I noticed is TV presenters suggesting Biden should not have fallen to Trumps level...

The problem with that is that the American people then see Biden as weak and feeble and Trump looks like a strong leader.

I thought best moment of the show was when Biden told Trump to shut-up! I bet that got him swing votes.

Trumps a freaking psychopath so he thinks his the smartest man on the planet contrary to whole evidence. He listens to the man inside of his head and NO ONE ELSE.

In summary most of the American people and the British are numpties. So one must understand what makes numpties tick and give them as much stupid cake as they wish to consume.

I'm not for muting. Let them fight it out. What's the point of giving the masses an intelligent debate they don't freaking understand. They want soundbites and literal bites taken out of each other.

I feel we need to sink to their level.

Fuck'm all. There's only me in this room and no one else.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You tell em Att.

Let it go, let it go ...
Honestly Postie, you're no fun at all these days.

I vote that we sort Att out an AK47 (remarkably cheap these days :) ) and a few fragmentation grenades and send him off to put those Yankees straight.