Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

wall street up 49 in the futures-will try and hold ftse position till the close and ride the move.will close out at close of ftse or before-not sure what economic data is out to day-but trade is just going with the flow-no charts candlestick stuff-trade is in line with the dow-if dow holds ftse SHOULD close strong

Strong dollar weak euro could help the Dax

Come to think of it WD40 might be worth a try as well :)

Last edited:
European markets deal in consolidation after the fall of the stock exchanges in yesterday’s session. Markets can now benefit from the recovery in commodity prices, especially the price of crude oil and copper.

closed 7039-demo only-still down on demo this year after trying out a different approach-the old approach works more often than not.

Ok so I was wrong, a 150 point bounce, did someone make a killing?

Could so easily have gone the other way. For me, wasn't worth taking the risk tbh

Anyway managed to catch the 100 point move on FTSE. Was in @ ydays Lows of 6950 and Closed position @ 7050 lol so pretty much timed it perfectly. More luck than anything tbh but 6940 are is where support is so only made sense to buy.

Most indices showing invErted H&S (4hr), nice upside targets if we get them.

FTSE doing a good job holding 7000, volume seems to be backing old mother for now, 7018 looks like the hurdle atm, over this and she could be off and running :)

Dax hurdle 11860

Still think we can get these upside targets, bit of a blip for the bulls on Tuesday but if Daxy clears 11860 we could be delivering the groceries to the space station :)

all bets off below 11738(n)

FTSE, a good reversal on the markets puts old mother back over 7000, 7066 is the hurdle with upside targets to knock your socks off (be afraid) :LOL:

US markets, well the bulls will hope ndx is leading the pack

just my opinion, all good fun :)

Central Europe stock markets will be more positively influenced, by the Greek situation than conditioned negatively by the appreciation of the Euro. Theoretically, if the prospect of improving investors regarding the Greek situation should enhance the Euro it is therefore reduced the perceived risk of the eurozone.

Exterminate all shorts!
Couldn't possibly have a down week. :eek: so up 100 points for the dow tomorrow.

Attachments

• dalek-exterminate.jpg
    dalek-exterminate.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 120
Dax seems out of sync with the rest atm, last trading day in May so the bulls might push today, still looks a bit iffy on the bigger frames tho :(

FTSE's cap for May has been 7050, maybe old mother has been eating her spinach :)

MORNING!!

ftse yesterday was a rangebound bore, in fact the dax has been quite unpredictable also :/ Thank heaven for USD strength in the currencies tbh

So its last trading day of the month, does that mean portfolio/fund managers buy or sell??

Also does anyone trade/gamble the China/Hong Kong indices?

No idea about fund managers, I just look at the close for some idea of strength/weakness over the last month.