Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi. I am Mohammed, I do job and I am a broker as Well
Sell variety of stuffs..
I do online marketing thru social media network.
I have been hea to this website to make lots and lots of money
I hope this website is very useful and It sounds interesting to me

Thank you.

Hey guys!

New here. Been trading a few months now and am very excited to become a part of a community. I am looking forward to your rants and spiels and also trading with you knowledge, strategies and, good humor.

Thanks for all the great posts. I look forward to reading!

Hello Everyone!
Accept my best wishes for life and trade. Everywhere, every-moment there is trading going on and everybody want to be in profit. But at last all settles at zero with last breadth as it started with the first breadth of life.

Day Trading for Dummies

Hello folks, I bring absolutely nothing to the table on the subject, but I am here to absorb as much knowledge and experience as I can from yall. I found the site on page 326 of "Day Trading for Dummies" that im currently reading. Im very interested in trading and have been playing with the idea for over a year, mostly learning from you tube. I currently make decent money about 60k yr with the local phone co but its very corporate and not a challenge at all. I would like to at some point start actually trading and replace my income and trade full time.

Hello!

I am here to learn as much as possible from 'real' traders.

I work for a trading related business (which I declared!!) so I am here to both learn and network, but I genuinely want to learn what makes investors tick, day in, day out.

nuevo

hola soy nuevo en esto soy de costa rica y me gustaria una guia simple de como empesar se los agradeceria mucho gracias

Translation: i am new to this I am from Costa Rica and I would like a simple guide on how to get started is the greatly appreciate it thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone

Hello everyone Im new here but not new to trading . Im looking to network with other like minded individuals . I also coach an train I have a Facebook group with 60 eager learners

Attachments

• wins.jpg
    wins.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 173
19 year old been interested in stocks for about a year... been reading and taking in knowledge like a true millionaire wanna be.

Story so far... put couple hundred £ in an online platform and lost a bit but then made some srs gains... pls may these gains continue. Strong ambitions and always willing to learn anything new when it comes to stocks and investments in general.

Long term goal.... Become top dawg in trading and self-made millionaire. Good luck all.

Hi all,

I am a new trader with a full time job. Would like to learn a lot and talk to real people who are trading and not trying to sell me something. Would be interested in "buddying up" with someone to discuss trading ideas. I Dont have any friends who are retail traders so would be good to find some like minded peeps. Hope this doesn't sound like a dating add haha

Hi all,

I am a new trader with a full time job. Would like to learn a lot and talk to real people who are trading and not trying to sell me something. Would be interested in "buddying up" with someone to discuss trading ideas. I Dont have any friends who are retail traders so would be good to find some like minded peeps. Hope this doesn't sound like a dating add haha

I wouldnt mind working with you . I always love to network. trading can be lonely . I have a team on facebook we all trade together

Hello!

I am a day trader living in South Florida. I am happy to become a member of this community so I can share ideas and be exposed to like minded people. The thing I like about day trading is the lifestyle independence and the potential for long term financial security. Best of luck to all.

LOAN,BG,SBLC,and MTN LEASING FEES 6+2

We are one of the leading Financial instrument providers, when it comes to financial instruments such as LOAN,BG,SBLC,and MTN e.t.c. Either Lease or Sale with low percentage rate. For more enquiry please call +44-745-914-8343 [email protected] MR Tony Fleetwood.

Hi guys,

I work full time in the finance industry in the UK at the moment and am looking to build my knowledge enough to become consistently profitable.

Naturally, I am skeptical of all the courses and people trying to sell me stuff, so a high quality forum seems like the ideal place to build up my expertise. I am also hoping to meet other young like minded people who are willing to discuss ideas and learn each other / form a community.

Looking forward to getting stuck in.
Mickk

Mr

Hello everyone,
My name is Bank and I have been trading for six years.
I was battered and almost destroyed in the first 4 years but I have been
consistently growing in the last 2 years.
I specialize in trading the indices, with focus on the German DAX & US DOW 30.
I have had my share of stressful trading in the beginning but more relaxed now
as I trade mainly with the 4hr time frame.
I hope to learn more from the forum and also contribute my quota.
God bless.
Bank.