Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dow movements intraday are all about stealing money from day traders.
Its quiet obvious all the real work is done when the market is closed.

all that excitement, and dax is still in this box..

Attachments

• dax4hr.jpg
    dax4hr.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 90
Today begins a period that is seasonally negative for American stocks. Until April 15, the Americans will have to pay their IRS and many resort to the sale of shares or the redemption of investment funds to finance this charge. Over the past 20 years, the beginning of the month until that day, US markets were only able to achieve a positive return in only 30% of the time. This is it just an empirical data does not mean that American indexes will repeat this pattern this year. The important thing to remember is that the next two weeks will be due to attend a selling pressure.

Today begins a period that is seasonally negative for American stocks. Until April 15, the Americans will have to pay their IRS and many resort to the sale of shares or the redemption of investment funds to finance this charge. Over the past 20 years, the beginning of the month until that day, US markets were only able to achieve a positive return in only 30% of the time. This is it just an empirical data does not mean that American indexes will repeat this pattern this year. The important thing to remember is that the next two weeks will be due to attend a selling pressure.

Where do you get your data from PSA?

Heres where mine comes from.
"According to The Stock Trader’s Almanac, the S&P 500 has climbed every single April since 2006 by an average of 3.1%. Since 1950, it has been the best performing month for the Dow Jones."

I think dax is constrained to a range today.
12,060 and 11,940.

Closing higher.

Have fun trading that.

US markets might just mark time till NFP, a couple of good volume days in now, could be them pesky pros.

I thought this fork was going to break yesterday, still hugging the top t/l

Attachments

• dax fork 3.PNG
    dax fork 3.PNG
    29.2 KB · Views: 86