Boiler Room Scams

Here is an informative article by Andrew Drummond. He is now out of Thailand after threats from the BR owners and judging from his past reports about something he really believes in, He will follow with many articles about these scumbags. Go Andrew!!

Also pay attention to the scripts he has here, Next time you hear this from a caller, you will know what they are about to say so you can **** with their heads.

http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2015/02/thailands-boiler-room-operations-part-1.html

IAM Group

Hi all,

I was also recently almost sucked into IAM Group's dodgey boiler room scam, but thankfully realised it wasn't on the level before I handed over any money.

I received several calls a few weeks ago by a very aggressive agressive individual trying to push IMMA stocks on me. I declined the approaches and generally ignored his calls.

Yesterday however, I received a call from a "Steven Parker," asking me about my previous dealing with one of their junior brokers and if it was in anyway off-putting. He apologised profusely, and said all the right things that would help to convince you he was one of the good guys - which for a little bit there it did. This time he was offering stocks in Astor Explorations (ATOR), guaranteeing me I would be price protected in my investment and all the rest. However I had to agree right then and there if I wanted in.

Despite the "reasonable" tone, there was a lot of pressure to sign on, and in a momentary lapse of reason I agreed. A "compliance officer" from IAM Group called me after, and purported to record me verbally agreeing to the deal.

Things didn't feel right after I hung up however, so I immediately started searching on google, and after finding this thread and a bunch of other testimonies, I realised that the whole thing was a massive scam.

They sent me an account sing-up form via email this morning, as well as an invoice for the shares. I have replied and told them that I have reconsidered and in no way wish to continue any further. I feel stupid that I got sucked into the idea for a split-second, but I am relieved I took the time to some some research before handing over any money.

I used to work with law enforcement back in Australia, and have already discussed this with a couple of detectives in the Fraud and Corporate Crime Group. They have assured me I have done the right thing and am well within my legal rights. I signed nothing, therefore there is no legally binding agreement.

Has anyone else dealt with IAM Group, "Steven Parker," or been offered shares in Astor Exploration through a cold call recently?

Hi all,

I was also recently almost sucked into IAM Group's dodgey boiler room scam, but thankfully realised it wasn't on the level before I handed over any money.

I received several calls a few weeks ago by a very aggressive agressive individual trying to push IMMA stocks on me. I declined the approaches and generally ignored his calls.

Yesterday however, I received a call from a "Steven Parker," asking me about my previous dealing with one of their junior brokers and if it was in anyway off-putting. He apologised profusely, and said all the right things that would help to convince you he was one of the good guys - which for a little bit there it did. This time he was offering stocks in Astor Explorations (ATOR), guaranteeing me I would be price protected in my investment and all the rest. However I had to agree right then and there if I wanted in.

Despite the "reasonable" tone, there was a lot of pressure to sign on, and in a momentary lapse of reason I agreed. A "compliance officer" from IAM Group called me after, and purported to record me verbally agreeing to the deal.

Things didn't feel right after I hung up however, so I immediately started searching on google, and after finding this thread and a bunch of other testimonies, I realised that the whole thing was a massive scam.

They sent me an account sing-up form via email this morning, as well as an invoice for the shares. I have replied and told them that I have reconsidered and in no way wish to continue any further. I feel stupid that I got sucked into the idea for a split-second, but I am relieved I took the time to some some research before handing over any money.

I used to work with law enforcement back in Australia, and have already discussed this with a couple of detectives in the Fraud and Corporate Crime Group. They have assured me I have done the right thing and am well within my legal rights. I signed nothing, therefore there is no legally binding agreement.

Has anyone else dealt with IAM Group, "Steven Parker," or been offered shares in Astor Exploration through a cold call recently?

Never had dealings with this lot. Saying that i am pretty sure that people have called me using different names so could have been these guys. I take "compliance officers" as a dead giveaway that it's a fraud. Never had them with proper companies.
I did get to the same stage as you on one occasion and pulled out after agreeing over the phone to do the deal. As in your case I had signed nothing. They gave me a pretty hard time, threatening court action and getting a claim against my house. I sweated it a bit but double checked that they were dodgey and nothing more happened.
Lesson learned, never deal with anyone who calls, be it an investment opportunity, "Microsoft" repair to computer, or even consumer surveys.

Even if you had agreed to such a deal whether it be verbally or via a signed document,no money should be handed over.There is no way they would win a case in Court.

As for the Microsoft repair scam just tell them "that you haven't got a computer". That baffles them.

Hi all,

IAM Group
International Asset Management Group Ltd

Next time they call and threaten you with legal action ask them to produce ;
1. Letter of Company incorporation in Japan,
2. Authorisation from Japanese Authorities to conduct financial business.

You cannot be taken to Court by an entity that DOES NOT exist.

As for IMMA, Interactive Multi-Media Auction Corp, the British Columbia Securities Commission has issued a “Cease Trade Order”.

I have not checked Astor Explorations (ATOR) but do not expect that to be any different. Of course I can always be wrong.

iam group japan

Hi all,

Here is what you must do to try and get your cash back, because it has been stolen.

Set up a blog at WORDPRESS.

It costs nothing but if you really want to promote it and cost them a fortune in lost business by being exposed as a scam, you can pay a small amount to do so.

I paid nothing and my site gets found still.

But, these guys don't have my money.

Then, offer them a dilemma:

Give me my cash back I will forget this awful event ever happened and I was deceived.

OR, I will cost you a fortune in lost business by promoting an www.iamgroupltd.com blog, because hartford group international is the same group of thieves as is international strategic ventures of milan. and all other businesses associated with your group.

If they are sensible they will give you the money they stole from you.

If not, get your revenge, promote the blog, p
highlight the stocks they sold you as scams including their ticker/trading symbols.

The alternative is this: you won't invest more, they and you know the game is up.

So, they will pass you from dept to dept idiot to idiot just to keep you quiet.

I hope you will find this useful and good luck all.

www.iamgroupltd.com = SCAM www.hartfordgroupinternational.org - SCAM SERVICED OFFICE THIEVES NOT IN JAPAN OR TAIWAN

Mike G

These crooks have now had almost all warnings taken down or into the pages of google oblivion.

If you google iam group japan only there PR comes up.
Or iam group yokohama.

Is there anyway trade 2 win that you can highlight these guys as crooks, there not in Japan, it's a serviced office.

Also check iamgroup.com.sg

Please trade2win or any good computer guys out there, get www.iamgroupltd.com iam group japan and yokohama taken down.

we did such a good job before but we have taken our eyes off the bal.

There is a very strong chance they are part of hartford group international.

This was the group that said they were out of Japan. The guy says his name was James Cohen and i have now been contacted bu a guy saying his name is William Taylor. Scammers the lot.

These crooks have now had almost all warnings taken down or into the pages of google oblivion.

Or iam group yokohama.

Is there anyway trade 2 win that you can highlight these guys as crooks, there not in Japan, it's a serviced office.

Please trade2win or any good computer guys out there, get www.iamgroupltd.com iam group japan and yokohama taken down.

let's smash IAM

IAM Group

As for IMMA, Interactive Multi-Media Auction Corp, the British Columbia Securities Commission has issued a “Cease Trade Order”.

I have not checked Astor Explorations (ATOR) but do not expect that to be any different. Of course I can always be wrong.

Or iam group yokohama.

Or iam group yokohama.

iam group japan

whistler_man

95 Posts
Joined Apr 2012

virtual office virtual scam
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerhunter7 View Post
I want you to take a look at a new company that has just appeared.

Lots of its own press releases, no testimonials from any other ‘major’ companies it claims to have worke with.

The company is called: http://www.iamadvisory.com.sg

It suddenly appeared when http://www.iamgroupltd.com began to be exposed heavily as a scam.

Does anyone living in Singapore know this group? Can anyone in Singapore go and knock on there door?

I bet my bottom $ this is a serviced office and the new ‘front’ for iamgroupltd.

Please make all aware that http://www.iamadvisory.com.sg IS A SCAM
The company's pick a location where there the least chance of their "clients" will visit. That's why so many of them have "offices" in Taiwan, Korea, Zurich etc.

Google address, tel and FAX numbers and you will find:
http://www.iamgroupltd.com/contact-us/

http://www.moveandstay.com/yokohama-virtual-offices.php
Wow. Sparta-Matrix. The longest running Boiler room scam next to Global Food Technology. Great job Paul Richard Bell aka "Doc".

http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2014/09/wakey-wakey-croatia-bangkok-calling.html

Iam group japan korea asia

Hi all,

rogerhunter7

22 Posts
Joined Jul 2014

iam group japan
Quote:
Hi all,

Here is what you must do to try and get your cash back, because it has been stolen.

It costs nothing but if you really want to promote it and cost them a fortune in lost business by being exposed as a scam, you can pay a small amount to do so.

Give me my cash back I will forget this awful event ever happened and I was deceived.

OR, I will cost you a fortune in lost business by promoting an www.iamgroupltd.com blog, because hartford group international is the same group of thieves as is international strategic ventures of milan. and all other businesses associated with your group.

highlight the stocks they sold you as scams including their ticker/trading symbols.

The alternative is this: you won't invest more, they and you know the game is up.

www.iamgroupltd.com = SCAM www.hartfordgroupinternational.org - SCAM SERVICED OFFICE THIEVES NOT IN JAPAN OR TAIWAN

Mike G

Or iam group yokohama.

you need to make sure that any search on these companies can be found.

what they will tell the client is there are lots of groups with a similiar name so google/search iam group japan. This is because if they type in the website the warnings will come up immediately.

They have had an easy time recently so lets get blogging again.

iam group japan - is a scam - hartford group international connection - iamgroupyokohama scam

I am sure there are people out there who can make sure that warnings are found even if they use crafty ways to avoid detection.

Also, alert the companies if there real as to who is saying is selling there stock.

If not real just put up the ticker code. and connect it to iam group japan iam group ltd japan.

They are not in japan, korea, singappore or wherever they say they are calling from.

Let's hit this scum again and take them down.

Also, forward there bank details to there bank with a letter translated into the chinese dialect/lanuage.

They have taken too much from my friends it is time they were brought down,

Roger

PS where is this fake named steven parker from? england? usa? canada?(y)

I reckon is just another Boiler Room.
They spring up like mushrooms, here today – gone tomorrow !

They claim to have an address at ;
Av. Sarasota #20,
corner Abraham Lincoln, La Julia,
Torre Empresarial AIRD, 11th Floor
Santo Domingo
Tel : +1-829-947-0219 /
[email protected] /
frasermackieltd.com

The address is real but doubt very much if they have a physical presence there.
Ask them for a certificate of incorporation and authorisation from the FCA to conduct financial business in the UK.
I bet you will not here from them again.

can you highlight iamgroupltd.com iam group japan iam group yokohama and so forth?

These guys have the investor miss the warnings as they know there website will activate warnings on google for all to see.

however, they ask the client to google the company and the country they are in so no bad news comes up.

I am not tech savvy, but if you or anyone you know is, we can bring down this scum.

Also, more people should get there bank details and close there bank down.

rogerhunter7

22 Posts
Joined Jul 2014

iam group japan
Quote:
Hi all,

Mike G

Or iam group yokohama.

we did such a good job before but we have taken our eyes off the ball.

Is there any chance these people are linked to balmoral international group, claiming to be based out of Luxembourg. I've been contacted by many people who have been stung by "Charles Pearson" a Canadian sounding man.

ATOR - Astor Exploration Corp

IAM Group

ATOR - Astor Explorations Corp.
Common Stock Dark or Defunct
OTC Pink No Information
OTC Markets Group Inc. (“OTC Markets”) has discontinued the display of quotes on www.otcmarkets.com for this security because it has been labeled Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware) for one of the following reasons:
• Promotion/Spam without Adequate Current Information — The security is being promoted to the public, but adequate current information about the issuer has not been made available to the public. OTC Markets believes adequate current information must be publicly available during any period when a security is the subject of ongoing promotional activities having the effect of encouraging trading of the issuer's securities. At such instances, as a matter of policy, when adequate current information is not made available, OTC Markets will label the security as "Caveat Emptor." Promotional activities may include spam email, unsolicited faxes or news releases, whether they are published by the issuer or a third party.
• Investigation of Fraud or Other Criminal Activities — There is an investigation of fraudulent or other criminal activity involving the company, its securities or insiders. When OTC Markets becomes aware of such investigation, the companies’ securities may be subject to Caveat Emptor.
• Suspension/Halt — A regulatory authority or an exchange has halted or suspended trading for public interest concerns (i.e. not a news or earnings halt).
• Undisclosed Corporate Actions — The security or issuer is the subject of a corporate action, such as a reverse merger, stock split, or name change, without adequate current information being publicly available.
• Unsolicited Quotes — The security has only been quoted on an unsolicited basis since it entered the public markets and the issuer has not made adequate current information available to the public.
• Other Public Interest Concern — OTC Markets has determined that there is a public interest concern regarding the security. Such concerns may include but are not limited to promotion, spam or disruptive corporate actions even when adequate current information is available.
OTC Markets will resume the display of this security’s quotes once adequate current information is made available by the issuer pursuant to the Alternative Reporting Standard or by the SEC Reporting Standard, and until OTC Markets believes there is no longer a public interest concern. Investors are encouraged to use caution and due diligence in their investment decisions. Please read our Investor Protection page and OTC Markets Policy Regarding Caveat Emptor for more information.

http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/ATOR/quote

Hartford, IAM and Balmoral plus many more are ALL the same scammers. I have many voice recordings of these ***** if anyone wants, but the biggest **** was a guy calling himself James Cohen so go onto You Tube, look up "Forex Scammer" from Floblobs and listern to the voice and let me know what other names he is using and who he says he represents. Some one in Authority must know this guy so if his voice is around enough some one will know who he is and the justice can be served.

iam group japan and hartford group international

READ THIS BLOG: It is very informative.
http://fraudrecoveryblog.wordpress.com/2014/06/17/introduction-to-readers/

HSBC:

http://fraudrecoveryblog.wordpress....entities-and-linkages-to-the-fraud-syndicate/

Spread the links to all you know who either have been robbed or to your fellow investors.

You will never get your cash back through these means, only when the police in a country in south east asia actually arrest this scum and make them pay back there victims.

Don't hold your breath btw.

Hartford Group International and iamgroupltd.com and iam group japan iam group yokohama iamgroupjapan iamgroupyokohama hsrtfordgroupinternational.org hartford group international Taipei are ALL THE SAME GROUP.

Recently, they have managed to evade warnings and blogs revealing them as scams as they have used certain key words to relegate the warnings to many pages lower than the first 3 on google.

We need a tech savvy person who can highlight them as soon as anyone tries to search for iamgroupltd or hartford group international.

They are peobably also using a serviced office in korea and another fake company iamgroup.com.sg

Please T2W make sure you highlight these hyenas.

Yours,

Roger

iamgroupltd iam group japan hartford group international taipei

Is there any chance these people are linked to balmoral international group, claiming to be based out of Luxembourg. I've been contacted by many people who have been stung by "Charles Pearson" a Canadian sounding man.

probably not but who knows.

please make sure you use not only trade 2 win but forex conclusions, youtube and others like motley fool to highlight the iam group and hartford group taipei scams.

Forex Conclusions had them on the ropes then a lot of us stopped blogging.

If they or when they get busted all will be revealed if this luxembourg company is part of this scam.

They will not be in Luxembourg but south east asia and using a serviced office in Luxembourg.

Are you tech savvy? can you make sure iam group and hartford group international get shown as the scammers they are again when a potential investor searches for them?

Thank you,

Rog

whistler_man

95 Posts
Joined Apr 2012

virtual office virtual scam
Quote:
I want you to take a look at a new company that has just appeared.

Lots of its own press releases, no testimonials from any other ‘major’ companies it claims to have worke with.

The company is called: http://www.iamadvisory.com.sg

It suddenly appeared when http://www.iamgroupltd.com began to be exposed heavily as a scam.

Does anyone living in Singapore know this group? Can anyone in Singapore go and knock on there door?

I bet my bottom $ this is a serviced office and the new ‘front’ for iamgroupltd.

Please make all aware that http://www.iamadvisory.com.sg IS A SCAM
The company's pick a location where there the least chance of their "clients" will visit. That's why so many of them have "offices" in Taiwan, Korea, Zurich etc.

Google address, tel and FAX numbers and you will find:
http://www.iamgroupltd.com/contact-us/

Hi all,

Mike G

Or iam group yokohama.

rogerhunter7 is online now Report Post Like rogerhunter7's Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old MAR 17, 2015, 1:05PM #4068
rogerhunter7

25 Posts
Joined Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle123 View Post
This was the group that said they were out of Japan. The guy says his name was James Cohen and i have now been contacted bu a guy saying his name is William Taylor. Scammers the lot.

Or iam group yokohama.