Sniper Forex System

Ronald,
the repainting in SFS does not remove all the bad trade signals. It is when a trade is signalled and quickly moves in the wrong direction that the arrow disappears.

Most times it does not as you have to wait for the histograms to agree, this can sometimes take hours or maybe never.

Good luck with it, I am sure that you will do quite well if you are able to dedicate to the huge amount of screen time necessary to trade with this.

Hi GumRai,

The kind of 'repainting' you describe is normal, because the definite signal will only appear after the close of the current candle (before that, a signal can indeed appear and disappear, something you could easily experience after a news spike or (other) market makers moves).

About the huge amount of screen time needed to trade this system, this goes for all the lower time frame systems (with daily charts you can use a 'set and forget' method ), but this can be limited if you only trade certain hours (London Session or New York Session), besides, I'd rather spend a 'huge' amount of time doing something I like, then wasting my life engaging in the 'rat race', like most people (are forced to) do.

Cheers