Sticky Introduce Yourself

Here I am!

Hello fellow traders :) I am Christian, looking to share and acquire more skills in the trading market.

I have about 2 years experience trading binary options during my spare time and as a hobby as well.

I have been researching threads on trading , and trade2win seemed to be the liveliest, so here I am!

Looking forward to having a wonderful knowledge sharing experience with you guys.
Kind regards.

Welcome Aboard

Hello fellow traders :) I am Christian, looking to share and acquire more skills in the trading market.

I have about 2 years experience trading binary options during my spare time and as a hobby as well.

I have been researching threads on trading , and trade2win seemed to be the liveliest, so here I am!

Looking forward to having a wonderful knowledge sharing experience with you guys.
Kind regards.

Welcome aboard Christian! Yes it's a bit more lively… but… also has some of the dubious… so reader beware.

Hi Steve,

we can help you in doing a thorough analysis on your trading and also give you one on one coaching and trading tips to be successful trader. we have helped many individuals and Business owners succeed in the past. you may visit our site www.wealthcubed.com or may write to us at [email protected]

Thanks
wealthcubed.com

Golden rule for new traders - those who know are mostly open source - for obvious reasons - they do not rely on their teaching for income. Check out everything you can before spending a penny - the INDE benchmark will give you a good springboard as it shows you the relative probabilities before you go swimming in them there waters.

Hi Guys, this is Ellie here. I am a mom of two and work from home. I recently joined the trading world and I hope we could share some knowledge and experience. Good luck to you all. See you around :)

Hi Guys

I have been trading for 15 years. These days I mainly swing trade future spreads. Happy to share my experiences.

Hi Guys

I have been trading for 15 years. These days I mainly swing trade future spreads. Happy to share my experiences.

Hi Guys, this is Ellie here. I am a mom of two and work from home. I recently joined the trading world and I hope we could share some knowledge and experience. Good luck to you all. See you around :)

hello,
i am a new member in this site.
i want to know how i can really make money out here.
thanks.

Welcome All of you to T2W :) You guys can check general trading section for more knowledge about Forex trading or ask us directly a question. We are happy to help you.

Hey all... surprise - new member. Have dabbled in the markets for 15 years with little more to show than an accumulation of knowledge and lite experience. I don't dream about 4-leg option plays but find 80% of information/education out there is stuff I have seen for years. Looking to find a good resource to get me headed to getting a plan established, refined and applied on a regular, ongoing basis. Deep respect for financial independence, looking to put myself there in the next 10 years and cheat retirement age by 5 years. Open to suggestions as to where to start applying myself. Looking in the direction of Forex and options.

TIA

Hello guys, I am Ferran based in Croatia. I have some experience with demos but now I am willing to face the reality. I will be happy to receive any information or tips that you may have to share. Good luck everyone!

Hi, i am new here.
I mainly trade on Forex. But also interested in options & futures.
As a junior, I'm here to learn. I will be glad to receive your advice.
Regards.

Hello All,
I've been trading full time and also part time during regular employment, off/on, for about 10 years. I recently returned to full time trading and trade almost exclusively in equity options - simple long calls and puts with a simple chart strategy that has afforded me the full time status. That said, I have grown tired of fighting time decay. It adds an unnecessary stress level to my trading. So I went searching for info on Forex. I found this forum.

I have been reading many threads and posts here and finally will get in the conversation. I look forward to learning from the experienced Forex traders here and hopefully contributing as my experience grows.

All the best for everyone's success!

Scott

Hi

Hi all

I have just joined this forum after having a look around for one that looked good.

I am a complete newbie, I have a demo account and am reading lots to try to understand how Forex trading works and come up with a strategy that will make me some extra money.

If, over time, I can make enough I might even consider it as an option for a retirement plan.

Good Morning from the Little Old UK

Good morning and it is early here.

I have just joined this site and have been really pleased to find a forum with some good input and people like yourselves who are friendly and knowledgable

Im not a VET its short for veteran. old rather than wise :)

Hi,

I am new to the forum with a very simple understanding of the markets and trading. I will visit the 'General Trading Section' that Samira mentions above, but thought I should say hello first! :)

Ryan