Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Just keep buying the dips. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• kbtd.png
    kbtd.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 84
Just keep buying the dips. :rolleyes:

Not always the case, I've 3 completed trades this morning, 2 shorts at 8.32 and 8.52 and 1 long at 9.24. Had I kept the long only bias, I'd have missed 2 valid trades, whilst l agree we have an upward channel, that shouldn't detract from the taking short trades should the opportunity arise.

Got out last DAX long at B/E, my first session trading zone finishes at 10.30, no more trading until 1.30

Not always the case, I've 3 completed trades this morning, 2 shorts at 8.32 and 8.52 and 1 long at 9.24. Had I kept the long only bias, I'd have missed 2 valid trades, whilst l agree we have an upward channel, that shouldn't detract from the taking short trades should the opportunity arise.

rob what has happened to the new thread you hinted at several months ago , or are you now hiding from lady members asking for a date since posting that hulky photo :devilish:

To satisfy Postie's long ;), get a pattern and respect h4 channel, this is one possible idea.

BR

Attachments

• DAX-possible pattern.PNG
    DAX-possible pattern.PNG
    38.2 KB · Views: 93
rob what has happened to the new thread you hinted at several months ago , or are you now hiding from lady members asking for a date since posting that hulky photo :devilish:

On reflection, I'd be duplicating what is happening on here, so seemed a waste of time.

Could do with a few women around to cheer me up. :cheesy:, As for the mugshot, its a public forum and I'm not daft enough put my own mugshot up, I googled for a mugshot and picked the first one that came up, unfortunately, it turns out its from a "bandits" source. :eek::eek: :)

Now 1 1/2 hours of grind until 9990 :sleep:

Followed by a big Pop! into the close.

Who knows?

Whats has the Dow got in store for us I wonder? :eek:

I'm wearing two pairs of underpants just in case. :)