Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Draghi speaking at 11.30
Expect the same old "Jam tomorrow" speech. :whistling

Something along the lines of
"The ECB are all united in telling you we are united, and we will say whatever we have to say to make you believe we are all united..." blah blah blah. "And to demonstrate our commitment to being united we will do something next year."

Next year they will continue to tell us how united they are without actually doing anything again. :whistling

Draghi speaking at 11.30
Expect the same old "Jam tomorrow" speech. :whistling

Something along the lines of
"The ECB are all united in telling you we are united, and we will say whatever we have to say to make you believe we are all united..." blah blah blah. "And to demonstrate our commitment to being united we will do something next year."

Next year they will continue to tell us how united they are without actually doing anything again. :whistling

and bearish for EURUSD (1.2473)

Buy EVERY dip on the dax. Free money.
ECB will make the indexes look good to sucker people into spending money which will make the indexes look good and sucker people...

Call me statto but 10,026 is a 20% up move on the dax from its low on 16th Oct.
Thats 30 something trading days. :eek:

Would someone, please, tell me if Ft100 hit 6750 a few minutes ago? I'm checking a stop level. It seems incredible, to me, that my stop gets triggered and immediately the price goes down to where I would have been in profit.

Would someone, please, tell me if Ft100 hit 6750 a few minutes ago? I'm checking a stop level. It seems incredible, to me, that my stop gets triggered and immediately the price goes down to where I would have been in profit.

Yeah it did, why the surprise ?

So you entered around 6738...with a stop at the high of the day....just asking to have that taken out I recon !

-12 to -14 ?

Attachments

• Split-stop-run.png
    Split-stop-run.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Thanks! I'm checking on my dealer's chart. It seems to home in on my stops. As long as everyone else's is the same and I should have put it higher up. I feel more tranquilo. I lost a good short, there, because I was too close.

Caught a nice short on Oil just under 70 , may hold for 65 or less ...

Attachments

• oil.jpg
    oil.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 81
The European Indexes showed some gains today. From a macroeconomic point of view, this week will be important to to understand the current economic situation. The indicators on this week should condition the economic projections of the ECB at its December meeting, as well as their propensity to implement a sovereign bond buying program.

Oil fell to a four-year low after OPEC kept its oil production unchanged at today’s meeting, dragging down the shares of energy companies, Gulf-region stocks, and the Norwegian krone. The oil market is facing a revolution with the production of oil shale in the US. This revolution allowed the US to increase by 50% its production of oil in just two years.

Today was the Thanks Giving Holiday in the United States, and as expected, a day with less volume in the markets. Yesterday US markets closed with modest gains. The costs of American families grew 0.20% in October, offsetting the fall 0.20% observed in September. For the real estate market, sales of new homes during the month of October reached the 458,000, representing an increase of 0.70% compared to the estimation of 470,000. Compared to the previous year, the growth was 1.80%. This data reinforces the perception that the housing market has entered a new phase of expansion after the standoff in the summer of 2013. The Chicago manufacturing activity index PMI recorded a fall in November for 60.80, against the estimation of 63.00.

Morning all. Since 20/11 market data at Ig tells us

21/11 61% short
22/11 59% short
25/11 70% short
26/11 70% short
27/11 73% short
28/11 72% short

the Market since 20/11? up 491 pts

just saying ;-)