Boiler Room Scams

Has anyone ever recovered money from a bank after a boiler room scam? HSBC Hong Kong is the bank in question. It's my life savings and also my brothers.
Extremely difficult times, and need some help. Please don't drill me with how stupid we were because we already know.
Any useful information would be greatly appreciated

YES. It is possible. I have heard about customers getting their funds back but you need to act quickly as the fraudsters transfer the funds out quickly.

https://www.hsbc.com.hk/1/2/hk/personal/contact-us?WABFormEntryCommand=cmd_init

The above link is foe HSBC HK.

Give them the details from the TT sheet you got from the boiler room.

Good Luck!!

Thanks for the reply and link whistler-man.
Any help right now is much appreciated. It's nice to know there are still some good people in this word.
I have asked the bank to return the funds but highly doubt any will be found.
Has anyone been successful in suing HSBC HONG KONG? I have reason to believe this bank has allowed this same boiler room under a different company before.

hartford group international & www.iamgroupltd.com scams serviced offices

Hi Blackwatch,

Thanks again for the information on Hartford Group International and their EGIC scam.
I've been in contact with the Financial Supervisory Commision in Taiwan, and they pretty much echoed what you said in your last few posts on The HGI scam.
The FSC also provided me with the links of the authorities to contact in Taiwan, just in case I wished to take things further. (Which I fully intend to do!)

Official website of National Police Agency (警政署)
http://www.npa.gov.tw/NPAGip/wSite/mp?mp=4

Criminal Investigation Bureau (刑事警察局)
http://www.cib.gov.tw/english/FAQs

I know there're a few others on here who have been contacted by HGI in recent months, so let's just hope nobody else gets stung by these people.

Thanks again for the information, Blackwatch.

Hi all,

Here is what you must do to try and get your cash back, because it has been stolen.

Set up a blog at WORDPRESS.

It costs nothing but if you really want to promote it and cost them a fortune in lost business by being exposed as a scam, you can pay a small amount to do so.

I paid nothing and my site gets found still.

But, these guys don't have my money.

Then, offer them a dilemma:

Give me my cash back I will forget this awful event ever happened and I was deceived.

OR, I will cost you a fortune in lost business by promoting an www.iamgroupltd.com blog, because hartford group international is the same group of thieves as is international strategic ventures of milan. and all other businesses associated with your group.

If they are sensible they will give you the money they stole from you.

If not, get your revenge, promote the blog, p
highlight the stocks they sold you as scams including their ticker/trading symbols.

The alternative is this: you won't invest more, they and you know the game is up.

So, they will pass you from dept to dept idiot to idiot just to keep you quiet.

I hope you will find this useful and good luck all.

www.iamgroupltd.com = SCAM www.hartfordgroupinternational.org - SCAM SERVICED OFFICE THIEVES NOT IN JAPAN OR TAIWAN

Mike G

Also contavt interpol south east asia and supply all details and correspondence and name of everyone you spoke to at these companies.

Interpol = as a group = not the local authorities.

They can do nothing as these companies are not in the countries they claim to be.

more on HSBC HK

Thanks for the reply and link whistler-man.
Any help right now is much appreciated. It's nice to know there are still some good people in this word.
I have asked the bank to return the funds but highly doubt any will be found.
Has anyone been successful in suing HSBC HONG KONG? I have reason to believe this bank has allowed this same boiler room under a different company before.

READ THIS BLOG: It is very informative.
http://fraudrecoveryblog.wordpress.com/2014/06/17/introduction-to-readers/

HSBC:

http://fraudrecoveryblog.wordpress....entities-and-linkages-to-the-fraud-syndicate/

Spread the links to all you know who either have been robbed or to your fellow investors.

READ THIS BLOG: It is very informative.
http://fraudrecoveryblog.wordpress.com/2014/06/17/introduction-to-readers/

HSBC:

http://fraudrecoveryblog.wordpress....entities-and-linkages-to-the-fraud-syndicate/

Spread the links to all you know who either have been robbed or to your fellow investors.

A rather interesting link posted by whistler_man, thank you.

http://fraudrecoveryblog.wordpress.c...aud-syndicate/

Under “Boiler Room linkages” the name of Jameson West Associates is included !

My records shows that ;

Jameson West Associates, with an address in Edinburgh, UK and Hong Kong, announced to investors on Wed25Oct2006 “We are glad to inform you that we have finalised the takeover of all our retail accounts by Morley Thompson Inc.”

Morley Thompson Inc, with an address in Tokyo, Japan and Manila, Philippines, followed on Thu26Oct06 with “We are pleased to announce that we have acquired all retail accounts from Jameson West Associates. Morley Thompson Inc. will be servicing your account and other interests from now on.”

Davis Mayer Group, with an address in Seoul, South Korea and Manila, Philippines, advised on 04Nov08 ; “By now, you should be well informed of the untimely liquidation of Morley Thompson. The Davis Mayer Group has been engaged for the last several weeks in negotiations with Morley Thompson, in an attempt to reach an agreement for the solicitation and managing of the clientele of Morley Thompson. It is our pleasure to announce we have consummated an agreement.”

Davis Mayer Group advised retail clients on Mon13Jul09 that “We reached an agreement with the prestigious firm of Parker & Boyd to purchase and take over the management of our existing retail client database. The Davis Mayer Group will now continue to do business with our institutional clients only.”

Parker & Boyd, on 29Jan10, introduced MidEast Oil WLL and attached the company’s Brochure with an Initial Public Offering Application. A certain Aron Warner of Parker & Boyd was to handle the IPO.
MidEast Oil WLL claimed to have a Registered Office at Manama, Bahrain. The Ministry of Industry & Commerce of the Kingdom of Bahrain does not support such claim, the search does not produce any results.

Parker & Boyd announced to the clients on 01Feb10 that “We are very pleased to announce that we have been approached by Wiltshire Capital Inc, a leading venture capital company to purchase our entire retail portfolio. We have finalized negotiations with them. The transfer of all retail accounts will be done within this week and we would like to state that your holdings will not in any way be affected by this development. We are doing our utmost to make this transition as smooth as possible.
Parker& Boyd has decided to focus on our corporate investment division. This means that we will now be primarily dealing with our institutional client portfolio, the core strength of Parker & Boyd.”

In the this Group Unicorn Ventures, changed name to Artemis Financial should also be included for they directly connect to Morley Thompson.

My records show that SWIFT Code ICBCTWTP is the Swift Code for The International Commercial Bank of China, Taipei, Taiwan.
The International Commercial Bank of China has merged with Chiao Tung Bank and is now called Mega International Commercial Bank Co., Ltd.

I hope this helps.

Has anyone heard of SLG Training ltd or slgtraining.co.uk, this company is a scam, stay clear!!! they take your money and run

let me guess, they are reselling sage courses and certification that is available directly from sage.

I take it you know how much money they charge for a course? so how much do they run away with?

Hi! I want to raise up the Eureka Consulting in discussion. It has been in this forum before, but has anybody heard or found anything about it lately?

Maamies

Axis capital group

Hi guys,

I'm new here so apologies if someone has already posted the answer to this...I was contacted by a company called Axis Capital (http://axiscapitalgroup.com) and what they are offering seems too good to be true. I expressed some interest but have yet to make a commitment. How can I tell if this is a boiler room scam?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

(n), I can confirm that AXIS CAPITAL GROUP (Jakarta Indonesia) is a well managed scam. I bought into a sales pitch which was presented by a well conversed brit..... The followup trade registration and subsequent membership and account registration appear professional even though it is 100% bogus. I wished I researched the matter with due diligence as I got totally screwed!:mad:

Notsolucky

(n), I can confirm that AXIS CAPITAL GROUP (Jakarta Indonesia) is a well managed scam. I bought into a sales pitch which was presented by a well conversed brit..... The followup trade registration and subsequent membership and account registration appear professional even though it is 100% bogus. I wished I researched the matter with due diligence as I got totally screwed!:mad:

Notsolucky

Axis Capital Group is a Boiler Room.
It seems they have cloned the name of a legitimate entity.
Axis Capital Group is part of other Boiler Rooms hosted in India and claiming addresses in Indonesia, South Korea and elsewhere. None of them is a legitimate entity, a registered company or have any authorisation to conduct financial transactions.
Please contact me at [email protected]

info about CCM Jakarta

Crown Capital Management
18th Floor, One Pacific Place
JL Jend. Sudirman, kav. 52-53
Jakarta 12190, Indonesia
Tel: +62-21-252-5733
Tel: +62-21-2555-5969

Website : Registered 03Jul03 (most probably taken over an expired one)
Expires 03Jul13 (unless extended)

Not registered in Indonesia thus not authorised to conduct any financial business.
Crown Capital Management connects to : Fisher Capital, Ackerman & Co, and Trent Consultants.

In the event you have invested money with them instruct your Bank to do a “money recall” on the grounds of “BOILER ROOM FRAUD”.
Do not let your Bank tell you it cannot be done for it can be done and has been done.

hi blackwatch,

I am a victim of those *******s and still try to track them down, though I have lost hope that I will ever recover any money. How you come to know they are connected to Fisher-Ackerman? Any useful info is highly appreciated, the hunt is still on. The money recall didnt work anymore for me, found out too late, accounts were already closed, and getting help from the Indonesian Police is hopeless....

hi blackwatch,

I am a victim of those *******s and still try to track them down, though I have lost hope that I will ever recover any money. How you come to know they are connected to Fisher-Ackerman? Any useful info is highly appreciated, the hunt is still on. The money recall didnt work anymore for me, found out too late, accounts were already closed, and getting help from the Indonesian Police is hopeless....

Hi Tom,

They all have a number of common denominators.
Should you wish to discuss the matter please contact me at [email protected]

Does anyone know how to order and serve a Subpoena in the US? In order for me to get access to identity of a scammer via his website hosted with GoDaddy they've told me to submit a subpoena. I've had a loo online but I'm getting very little info.
My dad was scammed out of £317k. Not good.

Thanks a lot
J

investors beware! Pacific Tycoon, shipping container investment company - stinks of Ponzi scheme!

doesn't seem to be too much info available on them but something's not quite right there.

Apologies if they've already been covered!