Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone !
I'm not new at trading. But new to UK trading =) Don't know a lot about it yet, hope to change it soon.
I'm a trader at Russian Stock Exchange (I trade futures through automated trading system, I use robot, written in C#).
JUST buy andrew.everything is going to the moon.(y)

Looking for LMAX type scalpers

Hey traders, a little bit about my history and objectives. I'm a "java hacker" who's written extreme high performance custom platforms, along with my personal search for the Holy Grail. Always a "control freak" I'm not much of a normal trader and always gravitated toward "scalping". But what I mean by scalping is a very intense tick level experience with a real ECN or exchange such as Dukascopy or LMAX. Lately, my focus is on LMAX because we could not get any wholesale liquidity at Dukascopy, despite trying everything. So now I'm about to start evaluating LMAX "wholesale" liquidity and reporting the results of price improvement. So if you're a "control freak" type of Forex daytrader who wants precision, then I'd like to talk with you. In the past I've sold a lot of licenses to advanced platforms to traders, but traders just don't have the discipline to learn, and are always flitting around looking for the next "holy grail". For me, trading results come from intense protracted focus on finding your "niche". For me now, I've partnered with a former client in our own proprietary trading operation, and I've hacked this new platform for LMAX to evaluate its liquidity. I won't be trying to sell you this platform, but if you happen to be super interested, we can talk. We're making own own fortune in proprietary trading, and don't want to waste time with "novice" clients, no offense meant... My objective is really to contact "professional" traders and I am willing to discuss "normal" trading strategies. I have a lot to offer, like everyone else :) HyperScalper

Extreme niche scalping

Thanks for the nice words. My view is that "extreme niche scalping" is the key to success in trading. Generic trading "cliches" and "MA crossover" approaches are just not going to cut it if you want to make a living at this business. You need to fail and bankrupt at least once, and that's the level of commitment you must have........ HyperScalper

Hey traders, a little bit about my history and objectives. I'm a "java hacker" who's written extreme high performance custom platforms, along with my personal search for the Holy Grail. Always a "control freak" I'm not much of a normal trader and always gravitated toward "scalping". But what I mean by scalping is a very intense tick level experience with a real ECN or exchange such as Dukascopy or LMAX. Lately, my focus is on LMAX because we could not get any wholesale liquidity at Dukascopy, despite trying everything. So now I'm about to start evaluating LMAX "wholesale" liquidity and reporting the results of price improvement. So if you're a "control freak" type of Forex daytrader who wants precision, then I'd like to talk with you. In the past I've sold a lot of licenses to advanced platforms to traders, but traders just don't have the discipline to learn, and are always flitting around looking for the next "holy grail". For me, trading results come from intense protracted focus on finding your "niche". For me now, I've partnered with a former client in our own proprietary trading operation, and I've hacked this new platform for LMAX to evaluate its liquidity. I won't be trying to sell you this platform, but if you happen to be super interested, we can talk. We're making own own fortune in proprietary trading, and don't want to waste time with "novice" clients, no offense meant... My objective is really to contact "professional" traders and I am willing to discuss "normal" trading strategies. I have a lot to offer, like everyone else :) HyperScalper

Yeah patience is the thing that most newbie traders lack. Hope you will help me to overcome that too

Hello everyone,

My name is Zelo and I am trading forex for appr. 3,5 years now. Not able to leave my dayjob yet. Hopefully this will change in the near future!

Good luck everyone!

Hi, I actually had to wrestle the world of forex page, but I just found this forum, it felt so sorry after all this time just know this forum. I expect to find a lot of positives about forex here, and also possibly other investments.
Thanks

Re Introduce Yourself

Hi, I actually had to wrestle the world of forex page, but I just found this forum, it felt so sorry after all this time just know this forum. I expect to find a lot of positives about forex here, and also possibly other investments.
Thanks

Hello aditdeep,

Welcome to this community :D

Hello everyone,
I'm Avery and I've joined because I'm looking for ways to grow $2billion that I'm expecting to receive from a kind Nigerian Prince who emailed me.
Otherwise I'm a recent grad with keen interests in the financial markets, investing and trading. I've joined the community to talk to people who share similar interests.
A.W.

Re Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone,
I'm Avery and I've joined because I'm looking for ways to grow $2billion that I'm expecting to receive from a kind Nigerian Prince who emailed me.
Otherwise I'm a recent grad with keen interests in the financial markets, investing and trading. I've joined the community to talk to people who share similar interests.
A.W.

Hello Avery,

welcome to this community. I am also looking for ways to grow...

Hello everyone,
A.W.
We had a scottish prince here once who promised magic.he was the ONE like the guy in the matrix .He could forsee the future.;)

New to the site

Hi All

My names Luciana I have a keen interest in trading and have plans for a trading floor hiring out desks to day traders from Feb of next year any advice or interest is extremely welcome on top of the research and experience that I already have.

Hope to chat with some of you

Luciana

New to t2w

Whats up guys my name is Tyler Arciprete, I'm 20 years of age and I was born in Italy.
I lived in the US since 15 and moved to Geneva Switzerland around 2 weeks ago.

I'm fairly new to FOREX trading, but I believe I'm close to being profitable. I'm mainly a Fibonacci trader and I'm currently learning Elliot Waves.

My main goal in this forum is to find friends that share my passion for the markets and hopefully form some very solid friendships that will last.

Cheers

Fib...

Hi.

Are there any tradedoctors in the house?

Greetings to everybody!!!

Whats up guys my name is Tyler Arciprete, I'm 20 years of age and I was born in Italy.
I lived in the US since 15 and moved to Geneva Switzerland around 2 weeks ago.

I'm fairly new to FOREX trading, but I believe I'm close to being profitable. I'm mainly a Fibonacci trader and I'm currently learning Elliot Waves.

My main goal in this forum is to find friends that share my passion for the markets and hopefully form some very solid friendships that will last.

Cheers

I wish you all the luck!! There are thousands and thousands that use Fibs and Elliots… and they too are all ALMOST profitable. Tyler.. do something out of the box.. don't use historical price references and broken ratios.

I wish you all the luck!! There are thousands and thousands that use Fibs and Elliots… and they too are all ALMOST profitable. Tyler.. do something out of the box.. don't use historical price references and broken ratios.

Thanks!
What do you mean by out of the box? For a novice trader like myself, I believe that thinking outside of the box when it comes to something so competitive like the currency market, it takes years and years of experience..
From my observations, fibonacci strategies can be profitable with proper risk management

Outside the box… don't use a strategy that everyone else uses. Stay away from indicators that lag in history.. MACD, Stochastics, Linear Regressions. Albeit difficult, volume support analysis is much better suited if you don't have access to consistent strategy. VSA is more responsive… MUCH MORE.

Edit.. I'm not a user of VSA. I'm more accurate than that. But its a strategy that can give you good consistency if you master it.