A DT Trading System - swing/day trading

Do you hold on past the double top area or is that it for you...trade over?
Possibles for next week (given market top and election/QE2 implications might not be a good time to enter): Xyratex XRTX - Low PE, performing well, nice pullback with support.
Genco Shipping & Trading Limite (NYSE: GNK) - not checked the stochs on this but comes up as a low PE, low PEG
Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) - not checked the stochs on this but comes up as a low PE, low PEG, possible trendline support.

Last edited:
From your original post, can you go back and explain the bit when you said all the stuff about the things? You know ...

SM - sorry I missed your Question. I do indeed get out when I get to the prior high but I only get in if that is favourable in terms of R:R.

It's been a few months since I've done anything with this to be honest, I've been so focused on day trading the ES, I've had little motivation for anything else. Shame really 'cause of the way the markets been moving.

Lordian - please re-read the paragraphs backwards - once you find the hidden code, you will find the key to riches.

no - but I can send you a genuwine vinyl record for your phonograph which you could duly play in reverse.

hello,

new to forum but giving my 2cents. The way i do my fundamentals is basically use PE, forward PE ratio and maybe sometimes add PEG into it. I use PE because all the work has been done for you already, all the analyst has already done the calculation ect. So what you want is having a stock that has higher PE ratio than the sector PE ratio which means performing better. Then you find out why is the market ready to pay that PE ratio? PE ratio to me means the quality of the stock not how cheap or expensive it is. Hope this helps!