Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Heavy day on this board, need to lighten up and help each other make some money

I don't post all my trades as its too time consuming. I appreciate everyone that posts their charts with explanation and context

Esp dentist, he posts in advance
Hereward is always willing to help

Postman keeps this board ticking

Too many others to mention but many thanks for your contribution!

Have a goodnight all!

Agreed, this is a great place to learn and you regulars make it that way. This game requires confidence which must be built on experience and some have more than others... The balance of full and part timers, experienced and newbie is really what makes it tick and for all the heat and froth which sometimes bubbles up it's worth it.

Postie's taken some stick today but I find this business often has clashing humor which sometimes goes awry... But I've gota like trixx for speed and confidence tho, and sharing fresh views and trades, defo better than Fibman. Whatever works...

Either way I'd like like to make as much money as either of you!

US finishes QE but don't worry Japan ups it.:rolleyes:

Just find somewhere to get long.

Looking for 9273/81 for the DAX today.

Guess support comes in 9147 , if we go that low.

9,167 maybe the best.

PS forgot 9239 stall area on the way up.

Attachments

• JPY.PNG
    JPY.PNG
    262.7 KB · Views: 86
  • k141031a.pdf
    157.6 KB · Views: 81
Last edited by a moderator:
Swiss franc starting to roll.
First kid to move most of the time, must have most of the money.

Totally ruins my trading mate, that's why I'm staying out for a few days. I've always had the ability to walk away when I need to.

Totally ruins my trading mate, that's why I'm staying out for a few days. I've always had the ability to walk away when I need to.

While your away from trading for the weekend, ask yourself why it bothers you, it can be hard to work out, but you have the answer, nobody gets all the points, just work out you RR and be happy to try and improve upon it.

Update on the JPY
WOW WOW
Sorry guys I know I'm thinking too much.

Back to trading in 10 mins and normal service.
Bloody mouse keeps moving.:LOL:

Attachments

• JPY.PNG
    JPY.PNG
    174.5 KB · Views: 102