Sticky Introduce Yourself

I'm part a a hugh group of victims of a ww scam. I hope this forum gives me the oopportunity to get in contact with more victims. The positive thing is, that after 6 months of research with the whole group we got the real names of the scammers.
At this moment our lawyer is working for us to get our money back.
The scam we are in: Daido, Aichi, GMO, Eccotopia, IAHG
send me an email to make contact: [email protected]
Many thanks

Hello there from Spurtler

Just saying a first time "hi" to all of you and looking forward to appreciating the t2w experience. I'm a Scot living in America (sunny AZ). I'm a retired software writer and spent 13 years developing front and back office systems in the City of London. So I know most of the theory and not much of the practice.

Hi all, My name is Ross. I'm from Scotland and have found myself very interested in Trading and hope to Learn a lot from the site
😃

Thanks

Greetings

We area group of professional traders that assist clients to recover losses in forex investments. we would take on your account and trade for free until you are profitable again. Looking forward to assisting those in need

Re I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start

Hello Friends,

I am new here also new trader. i just join here to learn and share. I am interested to learn Price action.

Welcome me.....:D

Hi from IVBrokers

Hello all,

My name is Jason Roberts, I am managing the customer support department of IV Brokers and representing IV Brokers on this forum.

I'd be happy to help traders understand more about IV Brokers and respond to questions or issues.

All the best

Jason

Hi Dave in Dubai, I've been lurking for a few months but wanted post something so joined up today.

Hi!

Hi guys. I was a day trader but that really didn't work out so I became a longer term investor. Looking for any tips, guidance or products to help me in that pursuit. Heard about this forum from a friend of mine so hope it's as informative as he says it is!

Hi all,

Just signed up to the forum today.

I am 26 years old and have been an accountant for about 7 years. I feel I have good basic knowledge of business and would like to get involved in trading.

Over the past 12 months I have been reading various books on trading, following the market and saving some spare cash to get started.

I am currently reading through the helpful 'I'm New to TRADING - Where to start' and hope to open an account in the next few weeks and make my first trades.

With a bit of luck, I hope to be a familiar face round here.

Cheers

Mr Fish

Hi there, been trading for 3 months. Still learning the ropes. Have a degree in econ and Level 1 cfa. Trying to go less theory, more practice, but the school of hard knocks is a brutal teacher :)

full time trader making a great living trading Dax

Hi everyone, this is my first time in a forum and just wanted to say hi. I have been trading for over 7 years and have certainly learnt the hard way, especially in my early years. whilst trading i spent all my spare time studying and analysing my trading until I finally cracked it ...... I found a winning strategy trading EUR USD. Now I have adapted that same strategy to make money trading Dax. Presently taking an average 2 to 3 trades a day, I have just had 11 winners in a row and I am making several hundred points profit a week.
I would like to ask for your help ..... I am going to start a subscription and seminar service from 1st January ...... I just wondered if anyone could give me an indication of demand for this service. I intend to give daily targets for free and then to charge for SMS alerts giving open, stop and limits taking the hassel away from traders, offering them a fully credible trading system.
I would appreciate any feedback .... please look out for Paul Shaw Trading in the future :)

Hi everyone, this is my first time in a forum and just wanted to say hi. I have been trading for over 7 years and have certainly learnt the hard way, especially in my early years. whilst trading i spent all my spare time studying and analysing my trading until I finally cracked it ...... I found a winning strategy trading EUR USD. Now I have adapted that same strategy to make money trading Dax. Presently taking an average 2 to 3 trades a day, I have just had 11 winners in a row and I am making several hundred points profit a week.
I would like to ask for your help ..... I am going to start a subscription and seminar service from 1st January ...... I just wondered if anyone could give me an indication of demand for this service. I intend to give daily targets for free and then to charge for SMS alerts giving open, stop and limits taking the hassel away from traders, offering them a fully credible trading system.
I would appreciate any feedback .... please look out for Paul Shaw Trading in the future :)
Paul if it is your first time in the forum how come your post count is 3.
you have also indroduced yourself before in 2012.
images

Can my brother and i get on board buddy ;)

please tell me more.

We area group of professional traders that assist clients to recover losses in forex investments. we would take on your account and trade for free until you are profitable again. Looking forward to assisting those in need

Just lost a cool million bro-can you recover -
giphy.gif

please tell me more.

Hi if you have been trading or someone has been trading your account and its losing as long as they are still some money left in the account we can try to recover. we would need to know how much is left in the account and if its reasonable. what i mean here is if you have a reasonable amount left that we can build on not say 100 from an account that was 1M. We are traders not magicians. Let us know

Hello Everyone!
Just joined up, I started trading in 1988 and have been a full time trader for the last 10+ years. I have traded options, futures, stocks, forex -- most anything with a chart. I am a short term swing trader and currently focus mainly on stocks. I design and trade my own systems both mechanical and discretionary. I always enjoying hearing other peoples views of the market!