Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi Everyone

Hi my name is Susan. I am from UK. I was wondering if you could help me.

I graduated in Business and Finance at university 10 years ago. Throughout this time I have been working in the accounting field. I always wanted to trade but never had the finance or time. Recently I have been made redundant from my job unfortunately.

I have decided to start trading. I have a little savings that I will be using.

After reading many articles and watching tasty trade on YouTube I have decided to trade in options.

I was wondering if possible you could mentor me to start up and avoid the pitfalls.

I am a very hard worker and self-motivated. Would you be able to guide me plz.

zombie-crowd_2362318b.jpg

susan i love you already but im rubbish at trading:mad:-im sure others will help.

I graduated in Business and Finance at university 10 years ago. Throughout this time I have been working in the accounting field. I always wanted to trade but never had the finance or time. Recently I have been made redundant from my job unfortunately.

After reading many articles and watching tasty trade on YouTube I have decided to trade in options.

I was wondering if possible you could mentor me to start up and avoid the pitfalls.

you could start in the introductory guides, or perhaps on the forum page follow the most popular thread that may suit you style/approach. meh

Introduction

Hello fellow traders!
My name is Nikita Levitan, and I am here on recommendation from my trading group. I've been trading forex and binary options over the last 2 years. I also work a full time job. My group recommended this forum because I've been recently scammed by a broker, who wont pay out my profits. Can you point me in the right direction to file a complaint? I have full records of email exchanges and trades in question.

Seems I read the same thing with different user name before :idea::?:

Introduce myself

Hi T2W traders,

My name is Bac Nguyen, living in Yakima USA. I am working full time now, and I have been trading stocks and options for 5 years without significant successes. I came to this forum when I was looking for a template of trade log. After I read some threads in this forum, I felt that it should be a good place for me to learn and grow my trading skills. Thank you.:)

About time I introduced myself considering it's been four years since joining.

I'm currently based on the south coast, but about to move to London. Things are hectic, with moving and also looking for a job, so trading is on hold for the time being, but looking forward to getting back into it.

I mainly trade US stocks, some UK stocks too and occasionally FX. My goal of course is consistent profitability!

Hello everyone,

Just thought I would start off my introducing myself, my name is Dennis and I work at a financial data services company called Monitr. I am a long time lurker on the forum and noticed plenty of valuable opinions and overall information on this forum.

Look forward to seeing the diversity here and hopefully bring added value to the community. I work with algorithmic trading and financial data analysis.

All the best!

Hi T2W traders
i'm new here... looking forward for a better place to share thought and knowledge with forex market.
especially major pair trading such eurusd gbpusd etc.
i would love to meet some friend who lend me a hand and work together build a profitable trading strategies, both manually or automatic trading.
thank you.

a great place to be.

QUOTE=TroyT;2419304]Greetings from the Bahamas!
I hope everyone's trading day is going fantastic.[/QUOTE]

Hi everyone, my name is Ayanda

hi there, I am a newbie in trading and I would like to learn more about trading because my aim is to make profits. I understand that there are risks of loosing money but I am sure that this forum would not have so many members if 90% of all trader loose money than they make money. thanks

Hey guys!
I'm Michal. I'm a entrepreneur/strategist at a medium-sized bank in Poland. Husband and soon-to-be father! Have a good day :)

Hi T2W traders
i'm new here... looking forward for a better place to learn thought and knowledge regarding day trading.... .

thanks with regards
CHAP

Hey.

I'm an Australian in my early 20s. I have been researching trading on and off for about a year now. I currently set aside a percentage of income from employment each week and as a trading goal want to try and match that amount each week consistently.

I am working through the trading plan template I found on here and slowly figuring out exactly how I want to go about it. Would like to place some trades with real money before the end of the year.

Looking forward to reading through the content on here. Has already been helpful.

Cheers