Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

If 32o on Dow goes again I'm short b1g time

think the dow(331) will close near the weeks highs today, think pro's want to own it.

buy/sell 288/244

my readings say, dow is 100% bullish (small up close implied) SP500 93% bullish

i was going to call it a day but does anyone else feel dax will hit 9790 today?

Thought you put 9890..

Yes good chance of 9790.

Wish I'd kept my binaries now. :( Still I made better than double bubble on them this morning, and I had a Kevin Bacon worth.

Attachments

• Kevin_Bacon.JPG
    Kevin_Bacon.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 89
i wouldn't put in a short trade on the DOW here though as it doesn't seem to want to stay down.

Thought you put 9890..

Yes good chance of 9790.

Wish I'd kept my binaries now. :( Still I made better than double bubble on them this morning, and I had a Kevin Bacon worth.

"Computer says no" ig virtually discounting it. You could have got better odd for a NO vote.

Dow preparing to show shes not finished yet.

Not manipulating the Dax to a positive close AT ALL. :whistling

Fall after the close.

Find your Edge: The Secret to profitable trading

One of the main characteristics of a neo-trader, who performs consistently good, is the ability to participate in the market when he identifies an Edge, and carefully selects high probability winning opportunities.

It is a priority then, to dedicate time and effort in developing our own Edge. We should then, provide prolonged observation and interaction with markets, in order to identify the techniques, approaches, types of trade, phases of the day, levels of relevant price and most importantly, market behavior that we strongly believe will provide the opportunity for regular and frequent profit, with quantifiable and limited risk.