Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi Guys,
I am Kimi from Malaysia. I have more than 10 years experience in trading. I am more on technical analysis and wave analysis. Elliot Wave, the best technique I have ever master.

hello

hello to all. it's nice to be here.i have been trading forex four 2 years . i tried several strategies but they did not work well. so i lost some money. i am here to learn more from other traders.we can share our point of views and discuss some technical issues. and i wish all the fellows here can achieve their financial goals.

hi i from malaysia, but i keep fail in forex . hope can find a great way to profit here and learn from here.

Hi there people, I have just registered and not had good look about the forums yet but am sure I'll find loads of helpful info and tips.
Am about 6 months into this trading game, done a silly thing just jumped in. Two weeks later my credit card was maxed lol. fortunately I didn't lose all my money and I have managed to blindly turn it around. My debt is all paid and am now making a little bit for myself lol.
I am here to learn so if am a pain in the backside pls forgive.

Analysis of the domestic market for sealing machine
With the rapid development of society now, the company's products packaging industry has become increasingly attracted attention. Most of the products must be packaged and sealed so that is conducive to attracting people's attention, more conducive to sales, therefore, for businesses, sealing machine has become essential to the production machinery. According to statistics, 90% of the products on the market have been sealed packaging. So for sealing machine manufacturers, the market environment changes no doubt for its own development to provide a broader area.
Filling-sealing machine is a container for sealing packaging machinery, packaging the product into the container, in order to make the product to be sealed to maintain product quality and avoid product loss, the need for sealing packaging containers, this operation is in completed on the sealing machine.
Plastic bag sealing machine used for packing products like aluminum foil sealing machine and packaging products, sealing operation. Food as an important pillar of the national economy, its multi-pocketed types of packaging are, therefore, in the production process for sealing machine packaging applications has become inevitable: for example, spices, recreation, food, daily chemical products and medical supplies The sealed package must be used in sealing machine.
Sealing machine-made production more suitable for small and medium business operations, sealing machine manufacturers are now domestic technology gap with foreign brands as well, but after years of technological innovation and the overall industrial structure adjustment, China's sealing machine part have been exported to foreign countries and other countries in gradually winning recognition. Sealer broad space for development to many businesses to join them, believe in the near future sealing machine manufacturing industry in China is bound to a new big picture!
http://www.dongtaipack.com

Good evening. My name is Christopher. I'm 20 years old and I've been trading full-time for almost a year now. I just began trading at TowerHillTrading a month ago. Previously I tried to take a stab at futures with TopStepTrader and traded a small account size with an offshore prop firm. My goal is to reach THT's 1k share size level, or perhaps make it all the way and get a position at Great Point Capital managing $10MM.

Hi Folks

I'm new to the boards and am eager to learn about options trading. I'm looking to trade risk about 1% per trade and only risk about 25-35% of my capital in options trading. I'm mainly here to learn more about "black swan" risk and what it really means to my portfolio. If anyone could direct me to a thread that really illustrates what happens in the options market when a crash occurs I would really appreciate it.

I've unsubsubscribed so please send me PMs to contact.

Marc

Last edited:
Hi guys,

New to the forum but I've been trading for the past year. I've learned quite a bit so far. I have some experience with stocks and options, but now I'm really looking to zone in and start making some decent coin. I prefer short term trading - I like to get in and out. As a result my focus will be on options.

Cheers,

L

Hello world!

Hi everyone,

Name's Joel and I'm glad to be part of this community. Looking forward to exchanging thoughts with you all. (y)

Introducing myself...I live in Atlanta. I trade part time. Would like to meet local traders who also trade.

Strategy

hello to all. it's nice to be here.i have been trading forex four 2 years . i tried several strategies but they did not work well. so i lost some money. i am here to learn more from other traders.we can share our point of views and discuss some technical issues. and i wish all the fellows here can achieve their financial goals.

There are a few of us on here that trade successfully. The difficulty.. and your answer to good trading is finding a set of technical studies that have synergy with your personality and do not use historical price analysis. You can't find direction in the prices of the past. The market doesn't move like that.

Hi
to all member's of this site
my name is sajjad i am from pakistan i am a trader about4.5 years
i was working in exness broker. Now i am trying to start in fxpro .

Hello, I am from Bangladesh. I am a Forex trader. I am very interested about this forum. I believe it is the best place to learn Forex business.

Sir, I am Shakeel from Delhi/India.I am intrested for trading in Oil Companies equities as a positional trader.I have zero experience.I just see the daily chart at a galance,if up then I go long.

Greetings T2W members, I was looking for a thread I can dip my feet in. I guess this is the best place to start.

Been trading for 4 years, my trading strategy consist of technical systems, trading risk management, and some discretion to an extent.

My intentions for joining T2W would be to share a journal one day and get feedback and criticisms in order to work out the kinks in my trading strategy. Also, I would love to share what knowledge I have to offer.

Have a good day T2W Members!

Hi, I am just joining the forum and wondering if there are any other SPX option traders here.

I have been trading SPX credit spreads for a while now and developed a calculator to assist with choosing strikes based on historical moves in the SPX over any time period chosen. So if you want to know how much the SPX has moved from Fri to Fri to do a weekly credit spread, it will give you those historical moves over the past 10+ years.

I took it one step further to further refine the data as the SPX would move around a lot more during times of higher volatility. This data was not helpful to choose strikes at times when volatility was much lower so I developed my calculator to only extract the historical data during similar periods of volatility as measured by the VIX. So if you want to know how much the SPX has moved from a Fri to a Fri when VIX was below 16, it will extract only those time periods.

This has worked very well since I began using a SPX - VIX method this year. YTD I have done 44 trades and had 4 losers / 40 winners for a return of over 120%. I was hoping for a double this year and have already surpassed that.

An example of the calculator (just 1 year of historical data) can be seen on this link:
http://activetrader999.wix.com/spx-calculator#!spx-calculator/cvsp

What I like is trading SPX options also has tax advantages since 60% of gains are taxed as long-term capital gains.

I'd be interested to have discussions with others who have systems / strategies that are working well for them.

Disclaimer: I do operate a forum and chat-room where I share and discuss my trading strategies. I do ask for a nominal annual donation for access to these but I also have a website where I share some free option education info and information on trading SPX and AAPL (my two main trading stocks). I had mainly traded AAPL stock and options before branching out to SPX options over the past year. My free site is at:

http://aapltrader99.home.comcast.net/~aapltrader99/Apple_Trading/Welcome.html

Note: if this violates any "advertising" of services rule here, please feel free to remove my post or contact me and I will edit out any links to my site. I would still like to discuss what is working for me and learn what is working for others here. Thank You.