Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, it worked out well the one.

I was watching EUR/USD all day yesterday, then went out for the evening and missed this move!

Attachments

• eurusd.png
    eurusd.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 381
Hey Pocrel,

Do you use this strategy when a PWH gets broken and then acts as support ? See here on NZD/USD

Yes ffsear

I really only trade them if we have taken the pwl then gone up to pwh and take this out with some good volume, to me this is showing alot of people caught offside and the quicker we move from the pwl to the pwh can give you a good indication of the direction we should be taking on the trade besides just fading pwh pwl

great example of the the build up to such a move but a bit late in the week now

but what a great double bottom move on the pwl, either entry was good but you would have **** your pants on the double bottom

eurusdh1.png

Do you have an EA for PWH/PWL ? I'm drawing them manually on my charts at the moment.

Not an obvious one

much action lately pocrel?

but was short the S and p this week ffsear,

this was not based on just the pwh but also my idea that after a good non farms the market rallied before the sell of with tapering on the agenda again

took a day or 2 but paid off

sp-dec13h1.png

not in your office

Pocrel -you're becoming slack of late. So stop going to all these Christmas lunches/parties and spend more time at your desk. People are beginning to notice your unauthorised absences you know! Get a grip man!:LOL:

Pocrel -you're becoming slack of late. So stop going to all these Christmas lunches/parties and spend more time at your desk. People are beginning to notice your unauthorised absences you know! Get a grip man!:LOL:

Sorry Neil

I will get back to my desk more often :)

Merry Christmas to you and to all have a great one

the blue area I marked was what I call a 'first trouble area' this is the level at which price is likely to stall while the market decides what it is going to do. I wouldn't call it resistance per se as that would be misleading. Price may or may not go on to break through the blue level however at the very least I would expect it to react there and hang around a bit.

I ignore this "first trouble area" rubbish that gets banded about on forexfactory. It used by experts over there who "NO" every trade you put up and never provide any live calls themselves.

As long as there is room to get in, you can control your stop to reduce this alleged risk.