Sticky Introduce Yourself

Introducing SylvioDV

Hi to the community,

My name's SylvioDV, I'm a self trader, I live from this activity in France.
I first followed a complete formation with "Jean-Louis Cussac" on scalping, daytrading on CAC40/EURUSD and DAX30 futures and options.

Then, with practice, I mixed his way of trading with Bob Volman's price actions.

I only trade Range/Triangle and level breakout. Sometimes Block and double doji breaks that afford a very good risk ratio.

My setup:
- 70 ticks graphic with RSI 7,ADX 14,Bolingers bands 20 and MMA 21
- 2 min graphic with RSI 7,ADX 14,Bolingers bands 20 and MMA 21 and 5: confirms my 70ticks positions
- 15 min graphic with RSI 7,Bolingers bands 20 and MMA 21 and 5: gives me the trade to take (short or long)
- Daily graphic with RSI 7,Bolingers bands 20 and MMA 21 and 5: gives me informations about the daily trend

I would like to begin my daily trading journal in the forum.

See you!!!! :) :D

Hi,

I am new to this board. I have started trading binaries on IG Index (indices...all types including one touch/ladders and tunnels).

glad to be on board!

Pilot

Pat Riley, trader, poet, painter and philosopher.

Tireless campaigner into the effects of trading and the link to Alzheimer's.

Pat Riley, trader, poet, painter and philosopher.

Tireless campaigner into the effects of trading and the link to something or other. WTF was it now?

I'm Micky, I'm a Welder Fabricator.

When I'm at work all I can think of is trading and how to break out of working with
metal.

Overall I'm losing money since ive started trying to trade, but recently I'm improving and there may be a light at the end of the tunnel. One of my biggest downfalls is being under capitalised. I'm in the process of getting a better stack together before having a better Crack at it.

I trade the indices, ftse dow and dax. And I've adopted not using indicators. I trade by reading a candle stick chart and paying attention to PA and support/resistance.

Hello everyone. My name is Terry, I live in the U.S. near Niagara Falls, and I'm just a beginner -- by which I mean that I have never made money at trading. My goal is invest the time and effort required to produce a consistent income from trading so that, over time, I can migrate away from my desk job.

From what I have read on Internet postings from successful traders, the use of price action trading techniques seems to be the best way to acquire an edge. Recently I've been studying Bob Volman's book, Forex Price Action Scalping, and based on my testing of his setups in my preferred market (the Emini S&P 500) his approach seems to offer a lot of promise. I've also bought all three of Al Brooks' most recent books on price action trading and I'm working my way through that material as well.

So now you know a little bit about me.

Terry

Join the flock

Hi All,

I am John and I have just joined the Trade 2 Win. I am not trader but I have joined the Trade 2 to learn more in detail. So that I can start Trading with minimum risk.

I hope, All trade 2 members help me to gain my aim
Thanks for staying here

Honest advice? Unless you want to spend all day at a screen, chewing your nails and racing out of bed before the market opens, don't do this.

I spent a year doing it, quite enjoyed it for a while. Then I found out more. There are big nasty boys out there who can afford to sell and trigger your stop losses. No matter where you place it. I doubled my money more than once, and then lost it.

It's gambling but in this case you have to sleep in the stable with the horse. It'll consume your waking hours and more. Put your money in an Investment Trust or similar and, if you have money to burn, do the horses or greyhounds or whatever. More fresh air and human company.

If you have £20k be prepared to lose more than half of it - forever. The market is full of sheep. Further up the food chain you find wolves and worse. You will be a sheep; maybe a lucky sheep and I wish you luck. Nevertheless - a sheep

What is best place where I can invest. I don't have much money but i can just invest $1000-2000 and slowly i will increase it.

I need honest invoices, I have to check in detail what is suitable. But I want to test this because Luck is most important in the field of trading

Thanks for advising

Look on your bank website for starting a CFD / portfolio / investment trust. Find out the terminology, copy and paste into Google. Research is everything. Trading? 1000 bucks? Doubt an advisory broker will take you on for less than $10k

If you are feeling lucky CFD or Spreadbet. I suspect bye bye $1-2000 though - easily lost in a minute

Hi goldhj, never considered trading gold, but from what I've read gold can be very volatile or just dead in the water. I will check out Gold Jinyu just for curiosity.

it's OK. if you are interested in trading spot gold, gold jinyu would be a good place to go, if you aren't still OK, won't hurt you to know more about new things.right?:)

Thanks for the info Acheck, but I know nothing about trading the gold market, so I won't be opening an account any time soon. As the proverb says, beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

It's alright, it's perfectly fine not to believe something seems too good to be true, you can learn more before you try the gold market.:D

Hello to members of community

Hello trader,
I have been trading forex and have joined this forum to interact with other traders and make myself a better trader.

Hello to members of community

Hi members,

I am interested in forex trading and i have joined this forum to share my experience
and learn from other members.

Last edited:
Hello All,

I am new to this forum and here to look for some advise on day trading.

Anyone around Hertfordshire, Luton & Dunstable or MK, please do get in touch.

Thanks

Hello to all

Good morning and hello to all! What a delightful site this is!

My wife and I have been training in the forex markets for a number of years and are ready to go live. Our challenge is that we need some type of audible alert provision or programming to commence with our likely successful strategy.

We need something to tell us that the parameters for our strategy could potentially be met. We have also observed certain ea programs out there, but have heard that they are not that successful. One trader we read about has six ea programs functioning.

We find that in some instances, MACD divergence or histogram divergence are good precursors to entering into a trade. The broker we presently use, FXCM, has one form of an audible alert involving MACD called DMACD and they also have a programmer that we may work with divergence and candlestick patterns by assisting in the coding of that with possibly other parameters. Nonetheless, we are open to suggestions and thoughts.

It is great to be a part of this well versed site and again hello to all!

Daily

Last edited: