Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi traders

I trade the index futures and forex futures. Nice to see lots of ideas and people here.

regards from Nebraska, USA

Hello

My name is Matt and I'm a simple family man looking to invest in something that will actually make my family some money. I've lost nearly $1000 with GOptions (trading a short term strategy that obviously didn't work) and now Daniel Gant (GOptions broker) is encouraging me to deposit $5,000 more and follow his instructions and I will make lots of money. It sounds fishy to me and smells of a to-good-to-be-true scheme but you all have had much more experience with binary options than I. Would you please please take a minute and give me your perspective on this. Would you do it if you were me? Would you do it if you were you? Thanks so much!

Hi all, I,m an oldie doing CFD,s for fun(and hopefully making some money)for a couple of years.
I,ve been disappointed with some analysts suggestions so do most of my trades based on company news and world news.
Lots could talk about but that's enough for intro.

Thank you t2w.

total newbie

Hello all,

Im a total newbie to this all. Upon my first initial readings about trading, I wonder why I never looked into this as a profession given that I am passionate about the financial services industry!

Im so glad theres a forum like this to help out the trading community especially for newbies. I probably wont post much until I get the gist of this stuff, but iill definitely be providing insight when I get some!

I look forward to making connections with some people on this forum. Hopefully, once ive read through the first part of the beginners post, ill want to pursue this as a pro and hopefully find a mentor here.

Well..off to reading.. chat with you guys later. Peace.

hi.how are you

My name is Matt and I'm a simple family man looking to invest in something that will actually make my family some money. I've lost nearly $1000 with GOptions (trading a short term strategy that obviously didn't work) and now Daniel Gant (GOptions broker) is encouraging me to deposit $5,000 more and follow his instructions and I will make lots of money. It sounds fishy to me and smells of a to-good-to-be-true scheme but you all have had much more experience with binary options than I. Would you please please take a minute and give me your perspective on this. Would you do it if you were me? Would you do it if you were you? Thanks so much!
if i may, i think you can trade spot gold, not so much capital investment, well still can make good money. well, still it's a risky Investment, you won't lost a lot money if you are not lucky, but if you are lucky or anything, you will make yourself a good fortune. if you want to know more you can visit our site or consult with our customer service.

Hey forum! An ex-professional poker player that has decided to move onto a different career, got a couple interviews, programming for trading companys and trying to learn the ropes before I take the interviews.

Good information is sparse and mis-information is everywhere, interesting navigating the waters.

Hi Fellow Traders,

I've been sniffing around Forex for a few years part time, just demo trading part time between work.
Still looking for that simple but deadly effective intra day swing trading system. Price Action of course is the only real Holy Grail, but a system that makes the price action easier to determine is what I'm looking for.
All ideas and feed back appreciated.

Hi Fellow Traders,

I've been sniffing around Forex for a few years part time, just demo trading part time between work.
Still looking for that simple but deadly effective intra day swing trading system. Price Action of course is the only real Holy Grail, but a system that makes the price action easier to determine is what I'm looking for.
All ideas and feed back appreciated.

why don't trade spot gold ? Gold Jinyu got everything you need.:cool:

I know a company called gold jinyu that trade spot gold would give a very tempting offer, you open a 3000$ account their will offer 2000$ bonus !! well, it's not all. they offer spread refund maximum 27$ per lot !! for guys who trade spot gold , you know what this means! be quick before they take down that offer!

I know a company called gold jinyu that trade spot gold would give a very tempting offer, you open a 3000$ account their will offer 2000$ bonus !! well, it's not all. they offer spread refund maximum 27$ per lot !! for guys who trade spot gold , you know what this means! be quick before they take down that offer!

Thanks for the info Acheck, but I know nothing about trading the gold market, so I won't be opening an account any time soon. As the proverb says, beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

Hello from Long Island, NY. My wife and I have been training in the forex markets for a number of years. We are delighted to have joined this great site. Thanks for allowing us to introduce ourselves.

Daily

hello everyone,I am new here, I am a Chinese trader. I have been a Chinese stock trader for 15 years. I like technical analysis, and Tom DeMark Indicator is my best love...Tom and his forecasting is very famous in China, but I find neally nobody master Tom's way well... Would someone plese help me? I am looking for a ook by Tom, its name is "DeMark on Day Trading: Using the Most Powerful Indicators to Chart Success in the Markets ".....I ordered this book on amazon for 4 times and failed ....Does anybody really read tis book? thank you .

if it sounds too good to be true
then beware.