What are you listening to now?

Un bel di; Callas

Even without digital remastering I could eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Us humans have managed to master the art of inserting a link into our posts.

Us Apes have managed to master the art of fending for ourselves, which includes how to use Google.

If I give you a Callas Un Bel Di link (
), you listen to that, maybe, and only that.

If you google it you also, maybe, discover or find out more about Puccini. You also maybe find yourself interested in Madame Butterfly, and possibly even opera generally.

This is what separates man - from the Apes. Yes, a hyphen.

That and the fact humans have developed the ability to say "Sorry, I got it wrong"! ;)
(And the ability to wink :LOL:).
Well excuse me all over the place.

At least we never shagged Neanderthals.

Before GTS timsk reports this post for inappropriate language and species insensitivity, can I just point out that it is not Neanderthalist, or, even if it is, how many Neanderthals are likely currently to be members?

Ah, OK, gotcha'...

Delete away.

Last edited:
Well excuse me all over the place.

At least we never shagged Neanderthals.

That was millions of years ago and you still bring it up, your worse than my wife!

Anyway it was a Saturday night, and we'd both had a few too many fermented apples.

Mind you, if you'd shagged a Neanderthal or two you wouldnt be sitting in a zoo flinging your poo at passers by. :LOL:

Mind you, if you'd shagged a Neanderthal or two you wouldnt be sitting in a zoo flinging your poo at passers by. :LOL:
No, but I'd still have my dignity.

And that's a cheap shot about the poo flinging. You try sitting in an enclosure with a bunch of apes - no fags, no booze and no Sky. Just try it for a few days. You'll be more than flinging poo mate I can tell you!