Sticky Introduce Yourself

hi, my name is Yingcong. I am new to this forum. Hopefully I could learn something from each other since I start my investment recently.

Hi All. I'm looking to learn all I can bout trading the Emini S&P Futures/Options? Look forward to learning every day!

Hello all

Hi,
I am relatively new to trading, any advice on how to survive this journey will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Emmanuel

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say a quick hello! My name is Marco and I'm from Germany.

I started trading us stocks and futures (ES, ZN) a few years ago, but I'm still learning.
Found some interesting stuff on this forum, so I joined. :smart:

After 11 years of trading experience, trading my own Forex accounts as well as for large hedge funds and brokerages, I had decided to fulfill my destiny and personally mentor aspiring Forex and Commodities traders.

My first contribution to the online Forex community was creating 3 important trading tools and strategies:

1. The Broker-Nightmare Suite - a trading tool that protects Forex traders from being abused and cheated by dishonest Forex Brokers.

2. sRs Trend Rider - my first semi-automatic, Hybrid Forex Strategy that I'm glad to say, have shown the light to many traders...proving them that it is possible to extract money from the Forex Market, even if you are a home-based trader as opposed to big player.

The sRs Trend Rider was declared as one of the best Forex strategies released until today, achieving one of the highest ranks on the objective Forex Peece Army community, with excellent reviews by happy traders.

3. The Pips Carrier - hybrid strategy for long term trading, designed for those who don't have too much time to trade. This strategy doesn't generate too many trades however most trades reach +100 pips and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, :)
I have been studying trading and investing for about two years now. I am a very slow learner in what ever I take on or face. The good part is that once I catch on I do very well in those other fields. The not so good news is after two years of reading hours a day and watch the financial channels. I can not say any of this has clicked in the sense where it all comes together. I am hoping this site and hopefully some help from u people (which would greatly be appreciated) will be the final piece to bring things together.

I do have two ETF's and about 5 individual stocks.
Thank you in advance! I am going to now take the challenge of going over the 4 part section which will put me to sleep or get me excited. Guaranteed :)
I look forward to interacting with u all in the future/
so you promote stock?
tks

Hello all, I'm new to the forum as well as trading. I'm looking to trade in my spare time but currently on a hunt for information to get me started up as I've been lost on Demo's lol. If anyone can guide me that would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Hello everyone , I am trader19don1 and just wanted to greet all of you as you are my fellow traders. One thing that I really do want to ask is if anyone here has run across or is currently using trend following software that is better or more accurate in its trading signals than the, commercial package of Able-Trend 7.08 RT that I am currently using , and if so how and where would I get information about the software that you are using ?

Hi all,
I'm new in this forum and I would like to join you to share information and other stuff about trading.

Congrats to the moderators! this forum seems to be really useful and well organized.
Hope to share and get some tips from this forum!!!:D
See you all around.:clap:

Hi ,

I am new to trading but have had an eye on the industry for some time. I have friends who trade, some make money and some lose it.

My question was about day trading and trend following. I have seen a few videos and articles where people talk about the so called ' institutional' or ' professional' moving averages, indicators etc. Ok I can see that institutions may use the 200 MA but they are trading with a different mindset and approach. Using this average if I entered long. went into profit for a few weeks, then the market turned and I waited for it to test the 200 again, I could wipe out weeks of profit in some cases months.

They go about turtles etc, but no one mentions that the turtles system had major drawdowns.

The 200 may be good for hedge funds trading other people s money where losses are not that worrying, but what is a good one to use for someone who does not have that approach. If i enter a trade I dont want to lose months of profit following something like this.

Any advice please?

Thanks

hello all

I've been trading stocks for about 10 years but am interested in learning to trade forex
so I should be in the right place

Kevin:

Help, I'm getting frustrated!

Hi all, I've been observing the forum after going through all the of the newbie specific threads. I've understood most of it but still have unanswered questions regarding the topic of trading. Is it possible to speak to someone personally or could someone run through a few things with me. The forum is packed with essential information and great opinions but I'm picking at it and can't put it together and I'm getting frustrated because on a demo account all I'm doing is 'shooting from the hip', picking trades for a reason I don't know myself. I really want to get into trading hence why the frustration is growing. If someone could help me out that would be much appreciated :(

20 years of trading buy and hold. This Monday I start day trading with I G. due to redundancy at 51.I am looking to chat to people in my area which is kent .Good luck to all fellow traders.

Hello T2Win Traders. I am new to this forum and still a junior higher when it comes to live trading. I've tried many a "system" that promised terrific results. IMO, nothing works as well as time on the screens. Heard a good definition of intelligence - "Much of what we call intelligence is our ability to recognize patterns." Now, think of your doctor for a moment - most of the time a GP will tell you depending on the season of the year, the doc is using a handful of prescrips to treat his patients with flu, pneumonia, back aches, etc. Trading is no different - there are patterns, setups, to memorize and then recognize as they play out on your screen. Be patient and anticipate as you see movements unfold. Best to all and thanks for the time to share! Herrett

Hi All.

Greetings from Portugal. I am a retired person and have been been trading for the last seven years. I do it for living. With current taxes on capital gains in Portugal I am considering moving to another Country preferrably in Europe (like Netherlands, Andorra, Malta, etc.) where I can pay a reduced rate.
That's my scope in participating in this forum.

Cheers