Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Are people buying weakness here then? That seems to be the smart money opinion. Problem is, if you're a retail trader using leverage, you have to play it sensibly.

Chart wise, I trade the trend visible on weekly charts, but use daily for my tactics, such as entry etc. My stochastic is going ballistic at current oversold levels, the weekly upward trend isn't fully broken, with the decline being similar in size to the last few sell-offs on the index, and so I have......bought.

By the way I'm talking S&P, not Dow. The Dow chart doesn't seem as clean to me.

Last edited:
The NFP Spike hit 50% retracement of todays down move precisely

If we can break back above that level then market may, in my view push on a bit

Otherwise its just a dead Kitty

Chart wise, I trade the trend visible on weekly charts, but use daily for my tactics, such as entry etc. My stochastic is going ballistic at current oversold levels, the weekly upward trend isn't fully broken, with the decline being similar in size to the last few sell-offs on the index, and so I have......bought.

By the way I'm talking S&P, not Dow. The Dow chart doesn't seem as clean to me.

As far as I can see the weekly trend is MILES off being broken.. as for stochastics :rolleyes: Sorry hate indicators

this price action is a retail investor killer, someone gets in, tight stop, then boom 50 points down in a flash

I have just under 6 hours for the DOW to get above 16670 for my binaries to pay out big. The jobs data was good. Could we actually get a rally on good news for once?

I better get back to work, I will check back occasionally to see where it's at

Last edited:
closed 75% of my long at 9300

Would love to see it bounce higher but it seems to be making hard work of the climb back up

Attachments

• DAxy.JPG
    DAxy.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 99