Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi, just another newbie based in Yorkshire, England trading forex and indices, hoping to make income trades during retirement and also wealth growth, capital protection. Former system administrator, worked for ISP's, hosting co's etc

Hi, just another newbie based in Yorkshire, England trading forex and indices, hoping to make income trades during retirement and also wealth growth, capital protection. Former system administrator, worked for ISP's, hosting co's etc

Welcome fellow newbie. :)

Hi folks , just joined this now, im a day trader, and still learning about trading stocks, anyone who knows about forex and index's, please contact me :)

Forex is my thing. Anything you need to know like how to lose money, then I'm you're man hehe

Trading newcomer in Chicago

Hi,

I'm brand new to trading. I hope to work in U.S. equities. I don't have a great deal of capital so I intend to conservatively trade small-cap stocks. I have a fair bit of experience with computer science and statistics so I plan to develop custom software to support my decision-making. I'm excited to hammer out my trading plan and initial strategies right now. I look forward to learning from others and ultimately teaching (once I have useful things to say and a track record of success).

Trading Forex for 2 years now

Hi

I've been a part time forex trader for two years and have lost quite a bit of money. I've joined this forum to get advice from the experienced traders and improve my strategy.

I am quite keen on doing US equities so I would like to understand the concept of Value Investing and maybe join a trading club.

Thanks

Yusuf

Hi everyone. I've been trading options and some stocks for a couple of years, with inconsistent results, now initiating with spreads, looking promising. I'am a pre retirement medical doctor. I pretend to use this site as one where to look for useful information.

Hello Members.
I am a new member of this family.I am a Research Analyst associated with Dynamic Group since the past 4 years.My underline philosophy is, Markets are like life vibrant and keep you success and failure grounded.

hi guys, first post here, im a swing trader, and still learning too, im very interested by options trading

Hello,
I've been market student for 10+ years. Tried and still into multiple instruments: equities (swing), futures (intraday), forex (swing) and options on both, equities and futures (swing). So, far my personality is more attuned with options. I enjoy them most and its been mutual. Options is were i get more consistent and higher profits on the long run.
I am a student of Trading Advantage of Larry Levin - futures and Maverick Trading - options.
Immensely enjoy and value both schools.
Igor.

Forgot to add: for a long time, my greed guided me on the path of finding a system to pinpoint trend reversals and extremes. That exactly reason alongside with doubling down caused me great grief and disappointments early on. These days i can confidently acknowledge of being a strictly trend - follower (breakouts on re-tracements) with tightly controlled stops.

Hello,
I've been market student for 10+ years. Tried and still into multiple instruments: equities (swing), futures (intraday), forex (swing) and options on both, equities and futures (swing). So, far my personality is more attuned with options. I enjoy them most and its been mutual. Options is were i get more consistent and higher profits on the long run.
I am a student of Trading Advantage of Larry Levin - futures and Maverick Trading - options.
Immensely enjoy and value both schools.
Igor.

Well hello there Ladies & Gents, this is my first day with you all and i'm very impressed with the knowledge you have here. So before i go any further i will read all i can before i come out with already asked questions. On a quick note ive been educating myself with as much free and some payed info on all markets, let me rephrase that i meant the stock and forex markets. And im so eager to open a live account since i seem to do ok with my demo accounts but i know im just not quite ready yet, so hear i am. But the one thing i would really like to acquire is a coach of some sorts that i could just bombard with a gang of questions and receive some on hands support .

Hi All,

I am Nizam from Malaysia. Very new in forex trading and still learning and also new to T2WIN. I have read a lot of topics inside this forums and really help me in understanding what is forex is all about.

Just to request a little help here from senior members or newbies like me if you all have heard about indicator "Roy Kelly's Cycle Identifier Filtered". Can someone share with us.

Thanks in advance.

I trade mainly S&P futures PA for the last 4 years. full time working from home. Before this I was a derivatives trader at IB.

Hi, it is very sad to hear your story. But you are not alone. I have also been conned big time by Aichi Int (formally Daido Holdings). They started off with a Trade in Eccotopia, which then collapsed & they put "my funds" into International Advanced Healing Group (IAHG) Singapore, part of Advanced Health Institute (AHI) AHI is a real company from Bloomington Minnesota. However IAHG is totally fictitious & I spoke with AHI who confirmed they are nothing to do with IAHG. Robert Baily told me that my shares had been purchased in AHI & the company had been bought out but I would have to put a "security bond in place" for the purchases bank to release the funds. when I refused they started to aggressive & say that I was out of the deal & it would go ahead without me.

Below very wary of Robert Baily, Peter Monk, Peter Jenkins, David Harris. I got lawyers to visit their office in Tokyo, they have no office there. I also got lawyers to go to IAHG office in Singapore again there is no office there either. I've been conned, more fool me, so I write this to stop anyone else falling into this trap. they are English guys & very good at psychology & answers to every question (of course for people like me)

don't send any money to Aichi, Daido, Eccotopia, International Advanced Healing Group. they also use fake clearing houses called:
Prospect Encore Ltd, Hong Kong
Sky Board Ltd.