Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Thanks develbis

Your charts don't quite show the system, as it shows sometimes you get a red 5 min bar engulfing but the MACD is already red and RSI already at the bottom. This would not be a signal.

I need to backtest this, can anyone help on where I would get charts to allow easy backtesting. Would IG premium charts be worth it?

I'd probably pop over to this link buddy http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-systems/

Probably best starting a thread on there, that way you can track replies easier (y)

Am I the only bull in the village ?

Well not entirely bullish but I still think some buying came in on Friday so in my eyes there is a good chance of a green week ahead........maybe a tail down to give the summer low then business as usual for the bulls...that would be a nice fit :)

I'm well aware the market could push further down form here to give sizable downside targets but for the moment I am still bullish ..

and so it came to pass :)

dow weekly chart

Attachments

• dow1.PNG
    dow1.PNG
    18.7 KB · Views: 186
Hope everyone had a good break.
Just had a look at the Dow and it doesnt make sense today. :confused:
How can you have turnaround Tuesday if it doesnt go down on Monday?

Hope everyone had a good break.
Just had a look at the Dow and it doesnt make sense today. :confused:
How can you have turnaround Tuesday if it doesnt go down on Monday?

Actually i think you will find that last monday had a strong close too..and tuesday went lower after the open, but still recovered to finish up..

Monday 14th April:
Strong close..how can turn around tuesday turn around a strong close?

Tuesday 15th April:
Its turnaround Tuesday, the Dow has to go up 200 points from here.

It was written in the stars, or should I say Moon. ;)

Last Tuesday DOW at open took out pre-market highs before closing gap...:whistling
Went down 100 points from close (200 from high) before recovering from around 19:00CET onwards to close near day high..

Morning all,
FTSE up to 6666 then back to 6600 sounds like an easy prediction today. :LOL:

6600 not 6000 ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning everyone. Hope you all had a nice little easter break away from the screens. I know I did.

SD - its Tuesday today. ;)

*********** Postman *********************

great job postman, for delivering this vital info,

dow cash close = cash 6660. so 6678 is about dow cash +40ish,

dow/sp500 are near to 100% bullish. evidenced by the almost zero weekend discount as Ukraine was ramping up.

bullish markets = small up closes and strong rebounds from weakness, previous days low breech can indicate loss of momentum.