Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi,
I am a learner (not ready for a live trading yet). I am looking for the original candle stick trading theory. I will appreciate any help.
Thank you,
nraynov

This is me.

Hey guys,

Im a trader, i personally trade binary options and i work for OneTwoTrade in tower hill.

If you're interested in trading and need help then im free to discuss with you, and show my portfolio.

Thanks guys and happy trading!

:cool:

newbie to trading uk

Hi..great to be here..I'm still learning...hope to trade options at some point soon..do need ideas/direction, open a demo trading account etc Maybe will pick up some ideas here along the way..

Hi
My Name is Usman and i am trying to find a formula to earn 2 to 5% daily profits by using leverage not more then 20 times.
Thanks.

Hi all, my username is Profitatlast, which i hope is going to be the case once i get my head around all the trading info and get started. I have traded in a small way before (forex) and enjoyed it but never took it serious. This time round I am first going to learn for 2 months and have a plan in place before diving in. I look forward to interacting with all concerned.

Hi I'm ajcw, I'm an economics student and have been reading (everything from Ben Graham to fx scalping handbooks) and demo/paper trading for a few years and am hoping to shortly make the move to real money.

At the moment I'm torn between a more macro approach or price action approach to trading.

I'm currently applying for trading grad schemes and have a few interviews upcoming.

Hi all. I have been trading for about 4 years and recently discovered this Forum. I will be looking forward to participate and learn if possible.
Cheers!

Hi all, Dave Grid here!
Been reading and researching and made a couple of traids for just over a year now.
Signed up to this forum to help motivate me to make some more traids and get in the swing of things, as things are a bit stagnant at the moment.

Nice to get involved in this forum.

Have a great day all.

Yes

Alright

Thought I'd better at least do the honourable thing and introduce myself before I blow your socks off with my tarding.

Mobius.

He went short on ftse and look at his car now - good triad tarding

Attachments

• triad.jpg
    triad.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Just Signed UP to t2w

Big howdy from Texas. First time to t2w, just want to see what everyone is doing in trading. Stated self-training mid 2013, trying to inform myself with books and online information. Read a book "Start Day Trading Now" by Michael Sincere, who in his appendix recommended this discussion group. - later

Looking to expand my trading knowledge, on a trip of self knowledge was referred to this web site in the appendix of a book I read, "Start Day Trading Now", by Michael Sincere. I make about 3 to 4 trades a week. I get no real stock trading advice from my Financial Planner, will probably disassociate from his firm and go on my own. Also good and bad results from online advice that I subscribed to. Where I see true results 90% accuracy is following charts, technical indicators and adhering to a strategy I formed.