Boiler Room Scams

Some of those names are no longer used and some are 14 years old. Defunct boiler room names.
Concentrate on the types of deals being offered. Gold, Oil, Paintings, Wine, Carbon Credits. New technology companies going public . . . etc.
I want to see comments here about calls peoplle are getting and what kind of offers along with company names.

Daido/Aichi's opening gambit was shares in MGM;US, on the premise that Japan was just about to legalise gambling. I bought 300 shares. A few weeks later, they offered to buy these shares off me in exchange for shares in Eccotopia.com buying at EU2 selling at EU6. The promise of valuable patents pushing up the eventual selling price of Eccotopia.com to EU8, helped me to pour more money in until my 'stock' had a value of EU148,010 once sold. They they said I needed to make a 'security deposit' of 20% of that holding to secure it. I'd realised my mistake before making that final payment. Eccotopia.com is registered in the BVI and has a Certificate of Good Standing, which they tried to convince me was legit. Communications ended when I told them I knew they were criminals.

Warning – Alert

A new Boiler Room is making the rounds offering gold dust and delivering just dust.

Hartford Group International
Taipei Hsin Yi Center
16F No 89, Song Ren Road
Taipei Xinyi District
Taipei, Taiwan 11073
President & CEO George Tse
Telephone 886 2 8722 0076
Telefax 886 2 8722 0099
Hartford Group

It has been confirmed ;
They are NOT registered in Taiwan,
The address is a convenience address.

BEWARE

Definitely avoid them like the plague.
Unfortunately I read this article only today..... unfortunately because I was kept on a leash by the two SVPs, Mr. Gold and Mr. Walsh after they talked me into their investments.
During the past 8 months I was regularly contacted by these representatives of Hartford Group International (HGI), every time with the same message of an unique opportunity and big things soon to happen. In the end I contacted the Financial Authorities in Taiwan, who confirmed that HGI is not registered in Taiwan.
They also offered to look into the matter if I could send them more information on this case. Something that is in the works while I speak.

Graham Walker

• 8th Floor, Shinjuku Mitsui Building, 2-1 Nishishinjukuku, 6-24-1, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
• 12th Floor, Cerulean Tower, 26-1 Sakuragaoka-cho, Shibuya, Tokyo, 150-8512 Japan.

Has anybody dealt with Graham Walker at any time ?
There has been an ALERT issued on 19Oct10 by the Swedish Financial Authorities, go to : http://www.fi.se/Folder-EN/Startpag.../Warning-list/Warning-against-Graham-Walker/# for confirmation.
Believed to be a Boiler Room Scammer

Police negligence and probably corruption has been uncovered in Gwent regarding a boiler room scam. They are still trying to cover it up even though proof positive has been revealed.

Watch out

I was approached by Hartford International Group. After several hard conversations that got me to invest 5k in NvAX. After it went up to 6.22 from my purchase in the 3.45 range I told them to sell. I asked them at that time I gave them a go and would request to close my account. They would not close my account and now moved my proceeds to a hot IPO to prove they are a legitimate company. The company is privately owned energy company allegedly going by the call sign EGIC. This week they called and said I got a lucky deal as EGIC is going to be bought out before it goes public. After a few days the VP called me and said I was given warrants attached to my original shares offered at .70c€ while the stock will seek for a minimum of 2.35€. Thus, I am lucky and should submit another 12,750k to them to exercise the options. Thus if this is a scam and I follow though I will be out 17k usd! Thoughts? Sounds to good to be true....

Warning – Alert

A new Boiler Room is making the rounds offering gold dust and delivering just dust.

Hartford Group International
Taipei Hsin Yi Center
16F No 89, Song Ren Road
Taipei Xinyi District
Taipei, Taiwan 11073
President & CEO George Tse
Telephone 886 2 8722 0076
Telefax 886 2 8722 0099
Hartford Group

It has been confirmed ;
They are NOT registered in Taiwan,
The address is a convenience address.

BEWARE

I was approached by Hartford International Group. After several hard conversations that got me to invest 5k in NvAX. After it went up to 6.22 from my purchase in the 3.45 range I told them to sell. I asked them at that time I gave them a go and would request to close my account. They would not close my account and now moved my proceeds to a hot IPO to prove they are a legitimate company. The company is privately owned energy company allegedly going by the call sign EGIC. This week they called and said I got a lucky deal as EGIC is going to be bought out before it goes public. After a few days the VP called me and said I was given warrants attached to my original shares offered at .70c€ while the stock will seek for a minimum of 2.35€. Thus, I am lucky and should submit another 12,750k to them to exercise the options. Thus if this is a scam and I follow though I will be out 17k usd! Thoughts? Sounds to good to be true....

Whatever you do,
DO NOT PAY - YOU WILL BE OUT OF ANOTHER 12,750K
THIS IS A BOILER ROOM SCAM.
But there again it is your money !

I could NOT find any entity trading under symbol EGIC !

Last edited:
Police negligence and probably corruption has been uncovered in Gwent regarding a boiler room scam. They are still trying to cover it up even though proof positive has been revealed.

Could you pease be a bit more specific, give some more details on the case - thank you

Could you pease be a bit more specific, give some more details on the case - thank you

CARDIFF CROWN COURT RECORD of trial for fraud and money laundering in JULY 201I. LYNDON CLIVE GIBBS WAS SENTENCED TO 18 MONTHS JAIL. HE HAS SINCE BEEN CHARGED WITH CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD. HE OPENED THE ACCOUNTS IN CYPRUS. THERE WERE ACCOUNTS IN- MARBELLA , BRUSSELS, CYPRUS, MADRID, BARCELONA.
The POLICE knew of the accounts in December 2010. My fraud was carried out in FEB 2011 by the same accounts. NO PRESS COVERAGE AT ALL AND POLICE REFUSAL TO DISCLOSE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE FRAUD. NOW IT IS COVER UP TIME. WHERE IS THE GREAT BRITISH PRESS NOW! HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE COULD HAVE BEEN SAVED MISERY JUST BY SOME PHONE CALLS.

cardiff crown court record of trial for fraud and money laundering in july 201i. Lyndon clive gibbs was sentenced to 18 months jail. He has since been charged with conspiracy to defraud. He opened the accounts in cyprus. There were accounts in- marbella , brussels, cyprus, madrid, barcelona.
The police knew of the accounts in december 2010. My fraud was carried out in feb 2011 by the same accounts. No press coverage at all and police refusal to disclose anything to do with the fraud. Now it is cover up time. Where is the great british press now! Hundreds of people could have been saved misery just by some phone calls.

correction the trial was in 2012

correction the trial was in 2012

jblonde,
No Law Enforcement Agency discusses an on-going investigation and with a very good reason. It might not suit us but have to agree with them.
If your case has to do with Fisher Capital, Trent Consultants, Ackerman & Co, Hartford Group International and or Paramount Financial Group we could discuss the matter in some more detail.

You suck

jblonde,
No Law Enforcement Agency discusses an on-going investigation and with a very good reason. It might not suit us but have to agree with them.
If your case has to do with Fisher Capital, Trent Consultants, Ackerman & Co, Hartford Group International and or Paramount Financial Group we could discuss the matter in some more detail.
******** you're obviously a stupid cop.

It disgusts me the length you ----- will go to to defend your actions. I will not be a sacrifice for anyone you d I c K head.

Yes they are the ones . How do you know?

I read what you wrote and made a calculated guess, if your writing is correct.
All 5, and perhaps more, have a common denominator and connect to a much bigger group of Boiler Rooms. And no, I am not a cop, stupid or otherwise.

I read what you wrote and made a calculated guess, if your writing is correct.
All 5, and perhaps more, have a common denominator and connect to a much bigger group of Boiler Rooms. And no, I am not a cop, stupid or otherwise.

So if I'm correct you feel it's ok for cops to sacrifice citizens money because they're working on a case? Well I've got news for you. There were no operations of any kind going on in the two years I'm speaking of. And it is not ok to allow this crime to continue while having this information. Not for a citizen and certainly not for police. Sometimes I despair at the blind thoughtless way people believe the police. I have caught them out and they are blatantly telling me lies like scum criminals. Where's the difference? And furthermore no one ever gets their money back. The state keeps it all!

So if I'm correct you feel it's ok for cops to sacrifice citizens money because they're working on a case? Well I've got news for you. There were no operations of any kind going on in the two years I'm speaking of. And it is not ok to allow this crime to continue while having this information. Not for a citizen and certainly not for police. Sometimes I despair at the blind thoughtless way people believe the police. I have caught them out and they are blatantly telling me lies like scum criminals. Where's the difference? And furthermore no one ever gets their money back. The state keeps it all!

No, you are not correct, I do not think it is ok but you have to see the bigger picture and no, the State does not keep it all.
If you wish to see this, perhaps, going a step further you can contact me at [email protected]. I have a vested interest to see justice done and law applied.

No, you are not correct, I do not think it is ok but you have to see the bigger picture and no, the State does not keep it all.
If you wish to see this, perhaps, going a step further you can contact me at [email protected]. I have a vested interest to see justice done and law applied.

The bigger picture? I think that's a gang of ********s waiting two years to prosecute thieves while people like me are robbed of everything . You stupid ****ing ass hole!