RTR (Reuters)

fazalv

Looking to take a medium term position on this stock.
Technically still in a down trend, however this flag/channel gives the impression of a possible b/o after a strong bounce at support region.
Any takers?
What level offers the lowest risk potentially for a long entry?

Attachments

• rtr.gif
    rtr.gif
    26.9 KB · Views: 455
From MA50, It may go up a little in Nov, however, I am not sure it will change its trends from downward to upward or keep going down. There is also a possiblity that is will moves around 360p line.

rtr.jpg

Last edited:
Good call on the BO fazalv. Now it has bounced off res provided by bottom of long term uptrend line A having done an ABC correction from point 5. Perhaps now a retrace to line C or 350. Could be a potential Wolfewave with target on line B, but that looks a tad optimistic unless it breaks line A.

Attachments

• untitled.GIF
    untitled.GIF
    41.6 KB · Views: 498
frugi said:
Good call on the BO fazalv. Now it has bounced off res provided by bottom of long term uptrend line A having done an ABC correction from point 5. Perhaps now a retrace to line C or 350. Could be a potential Wolfewave with target on line B, but that looks a tad optimistic unless it breaks line A.

I've rather think it will goes downward.

Yes, the last higher low off your TL: C offered the low risk setup i had mentioned.
Entry 345 area, scaleout @ 370 after the Double top @ 380 and TL: A (res) rejection. Looking for another entry to test the highs and TL:A again, 360 maybe?? Or maybe wait for a bounce off the TL extending from the early part of august.
Neat channel forming (worth noting imo), maybe a sell off and test of bottom channel TL??

Have you looked at EMG (man group) Frugi? Maybe worth punting the 1-2-3 after a pb?

Attachments

• rtr 411.png
    rtr 411.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 417
Maybe squeeze 50 more from this EMG rally?

Anyone swing trading mann group since my 4/11 post?

Shorted rtr @ 400, emergency SL @ 410, possible buy @380/365. Should really play this one with trend!