For sale: OrderFlow courses

This is a discussion on For sale: OrderFlow courses within the For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the Trading Career category; Hi, I have the following order flow courses: Axiafutures order flow course Futexlive order flow course No bs day trading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 22, 2017, 3:07am   #1

3 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
For sale: OrderFlow courses

Hi,

I have the following order flow courses:
Axiafutures order flow course
Futexlive order flow course
No bs day trading webinar 2017

Please PM me if you want them in cheap price.
Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2018, 8:59am   #2

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2009
I would be interested in hearing more ...
Email me at: us8lander at gmail

Thanks
rob
us8lander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2018, 3:51pm   #3

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lullaby View Post
Hi,

I have the following order flow courses:
Axiafutures order flow course
Futexlive order flow course
No bs day trading webinar 2017

Please PM me if you want them in cheap price.
I am sorry, but is this what you are selling? did you make any money using it?

"Summary

On the surface, Axia Futures looks highly impressive. They have a fancy looking trading office, excellent promotional videos, and the veneer of legitimacy.

However, just below the surface lies an infection of shady past affiliations, and a lack of transparency.

They expect users to pay a $5k fee to learn their ‘trading secrets’, yet can provide absolutely no proof of prior trading success.

I believe the owners and trainers are well meaning folk…but this is simply not enough. In actuality, there is nothing that truly differentiates Axia Futures from the myriad of other trading companies offering “the dream of day trading glory.”

Avoid."

https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/axia-futures/

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote