Mark Douglas Path to Consistency Workshop

This is a discussion on Mark Douglas Path to Consistency Workshop within the For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the Trading Career category; US$550 inc. shipping. Includes hours of audio on cassette and the workbook. I will throw in the cassette player for ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 20, 2017, 11:40pm   #1
Joined Jan 2011
Mark Douglas Path to Consistency Workshop

US$550 inc. shipping.

Includes hours of audio on cassette and the workbook. I will throw in the cassette player for free if needs be.

This course discusses in detail the final exercise in 'Trading in the Zone' that Mark proposes for resolving all the psychological issues addressed in the book. This course really changed the way I think about markets.

See attached iamges.
Attached Thumbnails
path-consistency-all.jpg   path-consistency-audio.jpg  

Last edited by GramTrader; Sep 20, 2017 at 11:49pm. Reason: Attached Images
GramTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2017, 7:19pm   #2
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
do they still make cassettes ?
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2017, 10:24pm   #3
Joined Jan 2011
GramTrader started this thread Haha. It is actually the most effective anti-piracy approach I have come across. You cannot get this course anywhere digitally! The cassette player I am throwing in could be worth its weight in gold too in just a few years.
GramTrader is offline   Reply With Quote