Amazon Account for sale

This is a discussion on Amazon Account for sale within the For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the Trading Career category; Originally Posted by Trader333 You are often best to start any auction at 0.99p and there has been work done ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 8, 2011, 4:30pm   #17
Joined Aug 2011
Re: Amazon Account for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader333 View Post
You are often best to start any auction at 0.99p and there has been work done to show that when you do this the final price is up to 30% more than if you set a reserve. I have done this with both cars and motorbikes on eBay with good results.

Paul
I've also noticed this. I think it's down to the fact that ebay shows the number of bidders, the higher the number the more people seem to think that the item is a good buy, that and you get a few stubborn bidders hooked right from the start with the low price eventually driving it up for you. Bit like trading really.
G.O.A.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2017, 11:41am   #18

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2017
Amazon uk account

Hi there what is the best price for Amazon uk account
Quote:
Originally Posted by petedeluiz View Post
Hi all,

I have an amazon.co.uk account worth £200 but since I'm in Singapore, I couldn't use it to purchase. Anyone interested, I would be happy to sell it for £180

Thank you
Kashi malik is offline   Reply With Quote