Post Your Rules

This is a discussion on Post Your Rules within the Psychology, Risk & Money Management forums, part of the Methods category; My rules that I always practice .. 1. Do not invest more money than you can afford to lose and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 14, 2017, 8:50pm   #9
Joined Jan 2017
My rules that I always practice ..

1. Do not invest more money than you can afford to lose and never borrow to access this market.

2. Limit and mitigate the risk in each investment and keep the head above all by high leverage in search of greater profits. Profits of 3% to 8% per month is more than enough.

3. Only invest in managed accounts and commercial experts. Do not invest on your own, especially if you do not have the time or knowledge to analyze the market and make the right decisions, or do not have adequate software and financial indicators, which are fast, assertive and efficient.

4. Always diversify the capital investment by distributing the different accounts, but do so intelligently and through accredited merchants and intermediaries.
cesar470 is offline   Reply With Quote