Find out why 90% of all traders lose and 10% win

This is a discussion on Find out why 90% of all traders lose and 10% win within the Psychology, Risk & Money Management forums, part of the Methods category; It may seem strange but 90% of all traders loose because they lack the resources the 10% of all winning ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 22, 2005, 12:42am   #1

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Find out why 90% of all traders lose and 10% win

It may seem strange but 90% of all traders loose because they lack the resources the 10% of all winning traders have. I have found a website that has given me an edge over the markets and wanted to know if any of you used their services before, they are (EDITED) if any of you used their services and had a good or bad experience please let me know before I add funds to my account with them. I got a free trial of their report when I signed up and it was impressive but I don't know if all are like that. It would be great if I can join the 10% of all traders who are successful.

This is a copy of the report I got, I don't know how to show it but I attached it

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
report.jpg  

Last edited by rossored; Jun 30, 2005 at 11:12pm. Reason: to remove blatant URL
big_trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2005, 1:12am   #2

Joined Aug 2003
Actually, I'm more interested in why 90% (apparently) of all traders can't spell "lose" . . .

Given the general illiteracy of the website ("uncanning accuracy"?), I'd be cautious.
Old Apr 22, 2005, 1:45am   #3

Joined Sep 2003
lol ... and one often wonders about the intentions of a once only poster who asks about some fantastic new, no effort required, trading web site or system.

Note to big_trader: you may be a genuine new trader (big_trader? why?) but you may also be spamming us with another "great" trading service.
nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2005, 2:16am   #4

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
big_trader started this thread I assure you I am not a spammer, I am just looking for views of other traders if any who had experiences with this company as it is new to me. It seems too good seeing that you know the high or low in the market even before it reaches there but I am looking for help before I fund the account with them to get their reports.
big_trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2005, 7:22am   #5
Joined Dec 2003
marks out of 10..about 7/10 for the extra little nuances of little lamb lost ...yours 'unconvinced from Seenitallbeforesvill'
Old Apr 22, 2005, 7:47am   #6
Joined Oct 2004
But wait there's more, if you call know you will receive the bassomatic. This handy device can turn a bass into a healthy drink in 2 seconds. (Operators are waiting for your call)
tbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2005, 8:10am   #7
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
A couple of things have caught my attention from the above screenshot:

1) What is the point in having a slogan that says "For Traders Who Are Serious About Making Money" because I have yet to meet one who isnt

2) Any service that is "Projecting" the high or low (which really means "Predicting") is doomed to fail in my view because I have never met anyone who has this ability. All the successful traders I know of dont make predictions they "React" to what the market is doing.

Paul
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2005, 8:41am   #8

Joined Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader333
A couple of things have caught my attention from the above screenshot:

1) What is the point in having a slogan that says "For Traders Who Are Serious About Making Money" because I have yet to meet one who isnt

2) Any service that is "Projecting" the high or low (which really means "Predicting") is doomed to fail in my view because I have never met anyone who has this ability. All the successful traders I know of dont make predictions they "React" to what the market is doing.

Paul
1) found one
FetteredChinos is offline   Reply With Quote