Risk Reward Myth

This is a discussion on Risk Reward Myth within the Psychology, Risk & Money Management forums, part of the Methods category; Biggest risk/reward blunder I ever made was not factoring in a finger fumble on the keyboard. Truth is that you ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 24, 2013, 4:12pm   #193

Joined Mar 2011
Biggest risk/reward blunder I ever made was not factoring in a finger fumble on the keyboard. Truth is that you can estimate your risk/reward ratio but you can never fully account for the risk. This may sound useless but I would say that common sense and a trading plan that increases your account is more important than calculating risk/reward ratios. IMHO. If I felt I had to super tightly determine this ratio I would rethink my trading plan first.

Cheers
numbertea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2016, 9:47am   #194
Joined Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyForex View Post
Bumping an old thread as I was reading older posts.

It looks like TheBramble is no longer active, but I was wondering if anyone had any more information on Fudgestain or Hoodoo Man (Blotto on ET?)?

The reason I'm asking is that I'm a big fan of the posts by Cheese on ET, which I understand is Fudgestain (have not yet read his posts here) on this site, but I've always had the feeling that what he wrote were too good to be true.

So, I'm wondering if anyone know what this was all about and what Fudgestain's off-site activities were.

Thanks in advance.
Bumping this again.

I have to say I found his posts interesting and thought provoking.
JohnnyForex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2017, 5:57pm   #195
Joined Jul 2008
Quote:
Bumping this again.

I have to say I found his posts interesting and thought provoking.
Final bump!

A big fan of Cheese and Fudgestain. No knowledge of Blotto/Hoodoo Man.

Could anyone enlighten me as to what Fudgestains off-site activities were? Same with Hoodo, really.

PM if better.

Thanks in advance.
JohnnyForex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2017, 3:28pm   #196

Joined Mar 2004
Quote:
Final bump!

A big fan of Cheese and Fudgestain. No knowledge of Blotto/Hoodoo Man.

Could anyone enlighten me as to what Fudgestains off-site activities were? Same with Hoodo, really.

PM if better.

Thanks in advance.
Can't say I have ever heard of them. So why not post some of their gems of wisdom ?
Me
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote